6 4.5%

15 11.4%

• Total voters

ESC United Mod Team

Super Moderator
flag-800.png

midnightsun

Veteran
I thought it was supposed to resemble the beating sound of the heart. Which would be cute but not very original. We‘ve heard that a few times at Eurovision. ;)

jatojo

Okay, so maybe I was a bit harsh on this one, as I gave it a 4 some weeks ago. She does sing well, and there is no obvious mistakes in it. But it's like with Iceland's entry and Eline Thorp's song in Norway's contest - they just don't have that extra thing to maintain my attention.

Anyway, I'll change it to 5. (And now I can see that 5 is the most given score for this song so it all makes sense.)

MopManMoss

Veteran
Just watched a wiwi interview with her at the Barcelona pre party and shes got a kind of british accent from living in the uk for 8 years, miss worldwide

ayzelto

For me this was the biggest grower. What a voice! Always on tune, absolute perfection. She’s back in my top 10. She will qualify and be close to the top 10 I think.

Ezio

Veteran
The second most terrible ballad this year also comes from the Baltics. Monika has a nicer voice, but the song is utterly generic and soulless and so is her singing. STAAAAAYYYYY .... go home, please. She is also a fan of dirty tricks. In 2015, she coalesced for a duo, to get her competition out of the way, and this year she blows the whistle for the Lithuanian diaspora.

Lithuania have sent great songs in recent years since 2018, but this lady and her entry actually piss me off tbh.

BernadetteCydonia

She is also a fan of dirty tricks. In 2015, she coalesced for a duo, to get her competition out of the way, and this year she blows the whistle for the Lithuanian diaspora.

oh even if for a joke it's not that deep lmao. if anything who's a fan of the dirty tricks it was the broadcaster who suggested she joined Vaidas Baumila for a duet, thus overshadowing the competition for Mia who already lost the NF final a year prior. and the juries who kept urging Monika to overload the song with "čiūto tūto"; and treated her more like a "professional" in the final ahead Rūta MUR who probably had the most actual complete package for Eurovision.

it's not her playing into her strenghts out of her intuition to do so, it's her being told what to do, fight the real enemy lol!

Iker

Veteran
The second most terrible ballad this year also comes from the Baltics. Monika has a nicer voice, but the song is utterly generic and soulless and so is her singing. STAAAAAYYYYY .... go home, please. She is also a fan of dirty tricks. In 2015, she coalesced for a duo, to get her competition out of the way, and this year she blows the whistle for the Lithuanian diaspora.

Lithuania have sent great songs in recent years since 2018, but this lady and her entry actually piss me off tbh.

What did you think about Ruta Mūr and her song? I thought that one was excellent. While this is I supposed merely "ok".

Ezio

Veteran
What did you think about Ruta Mūr and her song? I thought that one was excellent. While this is I supposed merely "ok".
Rita who?

Ezio

Veteran

Ezio

Veteran
I thought it's Vodka or Slivovitz

AndroZeus

The song sucks, but her vocals are shelf stable, which is more than can be said for a lot of this year's contestants.

Chorizo

A nice song, which would make for a suitable filler between two ballads. 5 points.

Top Bottom