6 4.5%

15 11.4%

• Total voters

ESC United Mod Team

Super Moderator
flag-800.png

mauve

Veteran
Since there are 3 songs already released (although they all need a revamp because of being too long), let me give my opinion on them:

I really love this one, definitely seems like a very strong candidate. However, there's a whole minute they have to cut out, so a lot depends on how well they do that.

This is as far from my type of music as it gets, but I can see why some people like it. Objectively speaking though, these kind of songs don't typically do well in anything connected with Eurovision, so in my opinion - not a strong contender.

Certainly the worst out of the bunch. It honestly sounds a bit like a humorous entry (for example "Fyr & Flamme"), but even if so - it fails miserably. The music is "retro" in the worst way possible and we don't even hear the singer's vocals because of the heavy autotune. Faaar from a strong contender.
Definitely Agnè. The song sounds very promising, but it will be really difficult to cut a whole minute out! I am excited to see what Lithuania has to offer!

njdevils94

Veteran
4th song available: groundbreaking! Ylva & Linda are trying ONCE AGAIN with another inoffensive sort of nothing really interesting, sung by Donata. Aren't they bored?

Pretty 2000's sounding song but Ylva and Linda have written much worse recently. Donata worked them two years ago as well and this at least sounds like a stronger song.

esc87fan

Lina Štalytė is out, she was disqualified because her submitted entry was originally released on YouTube in 2020 which is a violation of the song release date rule. She has been replaced by The PiXLS with the song “Šaukt”

AlcOtraz

This is as far from my type of music as it gets, but I can see why some people like it. Objectively speaking though, these kind of songs don't typically do well in anything connected with Eurovision, so in my opinion - not a strong contender.

Disqualified after breaking the rules (song was released before the deadline). Band „The PiXLS“ with a song "Šaukt" will take her place

Mrm

Veteran
Thanks dear Morocco.. @Looren 🥰 xkiss
Did you follow World cup in Qatar, and historical succes of Morocco?? 💥💪

Mrm

Veteran
Of course, I still have tears in the eyes when I think about what we did there xheart
If you have ig you can find me (I can send you in dm here) and see my reels "singing" Dima Maghreb, with Morocco effects! 😀😀😀

Top Bottom