Contact us

LGBT rights by nation

Just wanted to know the situation as far as LGBT rigts are concerned in each NSC nation

esc87fan

Sakuralia supports the rights of its LGBTQ+ people and has enshrined marriage equality in its constitution since its founding. Pride Month is a national celebration held throughout the month of June

Zeus

What are rights?
Great question actually.

Rights are the formal institutionalization of grounds deemed morally correct by a select number of people on the basis of which subordinates can appeal in some way to the designated superiors. The entire constitutional concept of 'rights' is already a symbol of institutional inequality.

In ::kon Konthena no one has 'rights'. There are only social duties and universal freedoms.

In practice, this means that everybody is free to make love to whoever they wish for. We even have state-organised gangbangs. They come with free wine and tzatziki-based condoms.

Fierro

berlyda

NSC Mod
Staff member
Then how banning heterosexuality (as in Illumia) is not heterophobic? Or heterophobia is allowed?
Context makes a big difference. Tinchey was cutting the tension by making a joke. Plus heterophobia is not really a thing, and even if it was, heterosexuals are not routinely marginalised by society for their sexuality...

Rmetr0

::svo highly supports the rights of its LGBTQ+ people, and while considering Male and Female genders as "default", provides flexibility in identifying its citizens' gender by request and recognizes marriage among people of legal age of any genders. It also finances special "anti-bullying" and "unity" programs in schools in order to help younger generations understand each other better and create friendly and welcoming environment to everyone 🤗

Fierro

Context makes a big difference. Tinchey was cutting the tension by making a joke. Plus heterophobia is not really a thing, and even if it was, heterosexuals are not routinely marginalised by society for their sexuality...
I also don't mind his joke in a real context as it's rather ironic but I suppose that in Natia there was no such things as homophobia or any other kind of discrimination (hopefully) so i don't think that the concerns of the real world should apply to it

So i generally find this thread pointless

strajker

Official statement from Waiting Iist of Shelley & Nici on the aforemented stance.

In our nation we do not recognize the difference between lefts and rights. We have lefts and other lefts. And people who have left.

Only ones to have rights in our nation are our supreme leaders Kristina and Serpil.

Veliky

LGBT rights are extremely important in Kamandé. Every citizen is expected to start their day with a lettuce, gorgonzola, bacon and tomato sandwich. Failure to do so may result in a paddlin'.

berlyda

NSC Mod
Staff member
I also don't mind his joke in a real context as it's rather ironic but I suppose that in Natia there was no such things as homophobia or any other kind of discrimination (hopefully) so i don't think that the concerns of the real world should apply to it

So i generally find this thread pointless
The concerns of the real world certainly apply when there is a user here who routinely makes comments about people on this forum who are in homosexual relationships, makes other users uncomfortable with these comments, and admits he has been banned for homophobia before. That is a real-world issue, not a Natia issue.

But yes, I like to think that homophobia does not exist in Natia.

Top Bottom