2 1.9%

2 1.9%

• Total voters

ESC United Mod Team

Super Moderator

flag-800.png

rasmuslights

Veteran
I'd prefer this in Latvian but it's also really good in English. Love the music video and his vocals.

Would be my number one right now tbh.

aef

Im always supporting native languages at Eurovision but at this occasion I’m actually preferring the English version! Anyway, it would be a great choice for Eurovision.

Gwendal

ChaChaLand (without Ryan Gosling :( emoji sadboi)
DONS - "Hollow" is probably the huge favourite here - the Latvian version of the track is already a solid success. However, can it really qualify (because that's all we want for Latvia, at least)? I'm not completely convinced yet. His live vocals will be solid, for sure.

Ow, one day, I'd love to hear a SERIOUS song about cats or, at least, a well done funny song. It's, here, still a bit too much... troll? to be really interesting, the same story happened with Kaia Tamm too

mauve

Veteran
This section has so many different songs to offer and yet, none really convinces me. Maybe these songs are for me personally still okay:

Alekss Silvers – „For the Show“
ECTO – „Outsider“
Dons – „Hollow“

BorisBubbles

Veteran
Whoa this is a bunch of fucking crap. A panel of judges chose these out of 103 submissions. HOW?! How I ask.

Mind Reader is some of the most toxic, petty misodge-coded bullshit ever with its offensive non-rhymes and even more offensive aaaaaawful femmevoice mockery, and then we haven't spoken about not one but the TWO crappy rock and roll songs.

Ecto, VERY IRONICALLY, the best one. Dons, UNIRONICALLY, the most valid one.

The cat's song and the tick tock wreck also 'good' i guess. Like not truly good at all, but at least funny on first listen as most memeshits are, with diminishing returns from listen 2 onwards, if there ever is a listen 2 (lol there defo will be for Cat's song xheart is she singing from the perspective of a cat, or is she just really into cats, with the non-zero possibility of it being not-asexual? I could not tell, which is always a sign for option 2.)

Top Bottom