(Get ready for a)

Pa ra ra
Pa ra ra
Pa ra ra pa
Pa ra ra pa pa-rade

Last edited by a moderator:

hijirio

Veteran
2020 she is a composer, 2021 she is a ruler, AND NEXT ????? IN 2022 RIGA SHE IS ALREADY

A

WINNER

Gitte

The MWGHEH MWGHEH MWGHEH MWGHEH MWGHEH MWGHEH MWGHEH MWGHEH MWGHEH MWGHEH MWGHEH MWGHEH background sounds should be removed from existence
I just relistened to the whole thing again and that constant background noise and the beat drop ruin it. Can't she just melodically shout like a siren the whole song lol like she does the first sentence? But no, nice singing and then: MWHEGE-MWHEGE-MWHEGE GE :mad: it's almost as bad as a my dad's chewing. I am listening to the songs through to the official esc channel playlist and POLAND of all things sounds nice after that stomp music.

Anyway feel free to kill me now, fans of this

Last edited:

Mimmon

Veteran
no! this unique background sound is the cherry on the tart - it belongs to the song without a doubt - this is pop art you know? xqueenbitch

MHGHEH? this one is better (thx to toy goy) :mrgreen:
I love the fact you mentioned Toy and Goy adore them
I wish I can tell that joke to my mom (sadly she hates gays like most Latvians (sadly) )
Also I knew this joke before because I watch Family Guy constantly but kind of forgot this joke until Toy an Goy brought it...

mauve

Veteran
I love the fact you mentioned Toy and Goy adore them
I wish I can tell that joke to my mom (sadly she hates gays like most Latvians (sadly) )
Also I knew this joke before because I watch Family Guy constantly but kind of forgot this joke until Toy an Goy brought it...
I also see Toy and Goy reaction videos a lot and have to laugh! :ROFLMAO:

njdevils94

Veteran
:by: :cy: :az: :mk: and now calls for :lv: to withdraw.

Mimmon

Veteran
So......
answer: no
Homophobia is big problem in Latvia and I hate the fact....They call themselfs they are living in future and moving foward
But this shows they not....Also Kaspars Pudniks its salty because Samanta Tina is better musical career than his...basically he is nobody

I can go to big rant but I don't want to it..... Don't worry they won't withdraw

Romeo

Top 5 (in the final) or bottom 5 (in the semi)...

The lungs on this girl need to be appreciated! She is amazing! That voice is Celine Dion style. She is amazing! I hope people appreciate her in May.

THE QUEEN IS RISING!

Brandt

I wish it was as good as Still Breathing, one of my favorites last year. This year Tina got the short end of the stick with The Moon is Rising.

GianlucaTomoe

Banned
So, my comment on the latest news about what's happening to the Latvian entry is: only some lifeless butthurt trolls can want this entry to be withdrawn. But it won't happen, over my dead body they'll be successful. They won't stop the Samantarmy to conquer ESC 2021 by storm.

Iker

Veteran
Top 5 (in the final) or bottom 5 (in the semi)...

The lungs on this girl need to be appreciated! She is amazing! That voice is Celine Dion style. She is amazing! I hope people appreciate her in May.

THE QUEEN IS RISING!
Except that Celine was never hollering from the first notes of the song unlike Samanta here. And I am not a fan of Celine (albeit I admit that her vocal abilities are insane).

Iker

Veteran
The MWGHEH MWGHEH MWGHEH MWGHEH MWGHEH MWGHEH MWGHEH MWGHEH MWGHEH MWGHEH MWGHEH MWGHEH background sounds should be removed from existence
I just relistened to the whole thing again and that constant background noise and the beat drop ruin it. Can't she just melodically shout like a siren the whole song lol like she does the first sentence? But no, nice singing and then: MWHEGE-MWHEGE-MWHEGE GE :mad: it's almost as bad as a my dad's chewing. I am listening to the songs through to the official esc channel playlist and POLAND of all things sounds nice after that stomp music.

Anyway feel free to kill me now, fans of this thing.
Yeah those sounds also effectively kill any enjoyment I could possibly have from it. My bottom 5, go at me Samanta's fans. Also the chorus (is that that 'parararara' part?) is bad. I would rather have no-chorus but at least that insane drop like in 'Still Breathing' instead. That having said this is far from being the worst entry from Latvia, but oh goodness ... they have sent some schlock or monstrosities in the past so it is not that difficult to record something better than 'Cake To Bake'. The best remain for me 2000, 2015 & 2016 (random order).

Top Bottom