Contact us

Kosovë - Kosovo

Milos-BC

^^ xgood

Verjamem

I am not sure what to think about Kosovo, but of course all withdrawing countries should come back.

r3gg13

For me, as long as they become a member of the EBU, then they should have the eligibility to enter (as with other countries). Them actually entering, would just be up to their broadcaster at that point.

GRE

Apart from the political issue,
would Kosovo bring some quality in Eurovision or it would be another trash-songs participation?

Verjamem

Rather it could be interesting country. Kosovo is Balkan country, so probably they want to show their language/culture.

Scooby

Rather it could be interesting country. Kosovo is Balkan country, so probably they want to show their language/culture.

It will be Albania vol2

JackBauer

Can i ask a question not directly related to the contest ?

Please people, don't feel upset by it.

Since Kosovo is mostly Albanian and they have a frontier with that country, how come they seek independance completely instead of unification with Albania?

It s just out of curiosity. I not judging anything or underestimating the complexity of the situation.

Verjamem

Also I think that Kosovo should be the part of Albania, but very big problem is Serbian people which are living there.

Scooby

Also I think that Kosovo should be the part of Albania, but very big problem is Serbian people which are living there.

U mean on only few Serbs who survived there. Today in Priština live only 20 Serbs, before the NATO agresion and secession there was 50.000 Serbs. Long live democracy and false human rights!

The main goal of Kosovo independence is unification with Albania, not only Kosovo, whole albanian "ethnical teritories" and making new Big Albania. Next is western Macedonia, than southern Serbia, eastern Montenegro and Northwest Greece. But this is politic

Shqiperia

OK. I respect ur opinion, u must respect mine and thats all. On my opinion there is no place for Kosovo at ESC. End of the story.

What opinion of yours? Your ignorant disrespectful opinion? No thanks. I'm sure if you were in Kosovo's situation you wouldn't say those things. The agreement between the Republic of Kosovo and Serbia, was to agree to go forward with each of the countries' to join the EU. You are still being childish, you're still in the 20th century. I agree what MyHeartIsYours said. You're just worsening the situation with your lame political views. Get over it and this contest is for Europe to come together. For you saying no to a country, maybe you shouldn't be in Eurovision. Eurovision is for all people, no discrimination.

Scooby

What opinion of yours? Your ignorant disrespectful opinion? No thanks. I'm sure if you were in Kosovo's situation you wouldn't say those things. The agreement between the Republic of Kosovo and Serbia, was to agree to go forward with each of the countries' to join the EU. You are still being childish, you're still in the 20th century. I agree what MyHeartIsYours said. You're just worsening the situation with your lame political views. Get over it and this contest is for Europe to come together. For you saying no to a country, maybe you shouldn't be in Eurovision. Eurovision is for all people, no discrimination.

I am ignorant who live in imaginary world! xkiss

v200577p0.jpg

MyHeartIsYours

I saw it from you! xkiss
Please go through my posts and highlight which parts are political.

Nobody else took the liberty to add political pictures either.

My country is a 60 year member of Eurovision. We can do without our contest being ruined and infiltrated by these stupid political arguments thank you xkiss.

Paddy

I don't want to bring political things in here, but I think it would be very interesting to see what Kosovo would send to Eurovision.
I don't believe they would be Albania 2.0 like someone mentioned here. :cy: & :gr:, :me: & :rs: or :it: & :sm: also send different entries most of the time..

Shqiperia

Please go through my posts and highlight which parts are political.

Nobody else took the liberty to add political pictures either.

My country is a 60 year member of Eurovision. We can do without our contest being ruined and infiltrated by these stupid political arguments thank you xkiss.

Not just politicial pictures MyHeartIsYours, that Scooby person had videos too.. must of edited his post.

Shqiperia

I don't want to bring political things in here, but I think it would be very interesting to see what Kosovo would send to Eurovision.
I don't believe they would be Albania 2.0 like someone mentioned here. :cy: & :gr:, :me: & :rs: or :it: & :sm: also send different entries most of the time..

What that person meant about Albania 2.0, not the same but the quality. ;)

Scooby

What that person meant about Albania 2.0, not the same but the quality. ;)

That person have a name ;)
And this ur attitude is classical example who is ignorant here!
Of course. quality what else!

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
I'd love to see Kosovo in Eurovision. I know nothing really of the country or politics but if Kosovo shares a similar culture and taste in music as the Albanian people then i'd no doubt be in for a treat personally.

Rona Nishliu representing Kosovo on their debut would just be ahhhhhxheat I could faint just thinking about it. People from Kosovo showed such an interest in Rona last year and felt proud. I don't think "Suus" could ever be beaten though. That song...... the greatestxcry1

Top Bottom