Contact us

JESC 2022

AlekS

Veteran
If you see a white screen, wait, it will eventually appear.

Also major problems with the voting in Ukraine and Armenia. Errors 502 & 503 or just white screen on all devices.

VirginiaVision

I managed to vote on one of my two devices, so could've been worse. I wasn't smart enough to prioritize my votes, so the votes I managed to cast were the first three chronologically that I wanted to vote for

DanielLuis

I'm at work so not watching, but its interesting people here saying UK was lackluster but what I've seen on twitter is the total opposite. 🤣
I mean you could notice that she was super struggling with her voice throughout the song, poor Freya
But with all things considered I think she was still pretty solid overall!

I'm pretty surprised with most performances to be honest, everything was much better than what I was expecting from the rehearsal recap. My pre-show favourite was Georgia, but Serbia and Ireland were just beautiful as hell live, I really can't decide which one is my #1 between the three right now. I'm glad we can vote for 3 countries 🤣

Portugal's performance was much much better than I was anticipating, probably my biggest grower today. A solid #4.
Armenia was great live too, them together with the UK and Spain are obvious contenders for the online voting. Though I think it's just too cringe to see a 11 year old boy sing that Spanish song with that overworked choreo, and especially those lyrics.

Ukraine has a solid song but it's nowhere near a winner in this line-up. If they get that online voting win it would pretty much be by default for obvious reasons.

Mainshow

Veteran

Also major problems with the voting in Ukraine and Armenia. Errors 502 & 503 or just white screen on all devices.
It happened to a few of my friends in Germany as well.
(and I experienced the same issue).

Maybe more people than usual tuned in to vote?

DanielLuis

I had that white screen as well. The page loaded 2 minutes or so after I opened it

Mainshow

Veteran
Ok this interval act with all the winners was a great idea
It's weird as hell seeing them all grown up though :lol:

It´s freaking weird - although it is a "natural process"... it´s scary to see how fast time really flies...

But look at Viki Gabor. She´s 15 and she basically looked like a fully grown-up woman (due to styling and make-up .. I´m a bit shocked)

Top Bottom