Contact us

JESC 2017

JonnyWest

The :ua: one is the most unique, junior appropriate, nice voice
:by: has probably my favourite song but I don't like her voice. This one belongs to ESC, it's too adult, I'm afraid it won't do very well
:ru: very basic plus she can't handle to sing it live. I'm going to wait for the revamp (if there's one)

DJNightingale

Ive never watched this competition before. Is this Tournament also a political one like the Original?

Well, the most successful country in JESC (at least, in the last competitions) is Malta, a small country with only one friend and neighbor (Italy). So I think it isn't so political like adult Eurovision. But still a competition like this can't be 100% apolitical.

Realest

Just watched the 2016 Voting. "And I have 110..." That Woman :D :D
But Fyrom was very underrated. I think im gonna watch it this year, seems to be interesting.

DanielLuis

Just watched the 2016 Voting. "And I have 110..." That Woman :D :D
But Fyrom was very underrated. I think im gonna watch it this year, seems to be interesting.

I think you should watch it, the level of songs on the JESC is actually surprisingly very high!
I think Macedonia should have done better last year indeed, but maybe the reason why it didn't was because the performance was a bit too mature for the junior contest. The song was great though!

Joni

The official site says now that there are 16 countries "so far" so I guess there might be even more. I guess Bulgaria will be in now that the new director of BNT has been elected.

Pawhlen

I highly doubt we will compete in JESC again, since only SVT and TV4 are members in EBU and neither of those are interested in JESC anymore.

And if they are gonna still keep only jury Points (50% adult and 50% Children) the Contest will be dead in a few years. Since they now have the broadcast on a better time on Sunday afternoon, they can and should still have televoting

Joni

I highly doubt we will compete in JESC again, since only SVT and TV4 are members in EBU and neither of those are interested in JESC anymore.

And if they are gonna still keep only jury Points (50% adult and 50% Children) the Contest will be dead in a few years. Since they now have the broadcast on a better time on Sunday afternoon, they can and should still have televoting

They will have online voting this year.

AlekS

Veteran
:ge: Grigol Kipshidze will represent Georgia.
His song will be premiered later.

:mk: Mina Blažev will represent Macedonia.
Her song will be premiered "in the coming weeks" (though I read about next month).

Joni

That was good news, if they learned something after the try to have that in 2014, I hope they have beter servers now to handle the pressure better

This time they will actually have 2 online votings, the first before the show based on the studio versions and snippets of the rehearsals starting on Friday and then another one during the final. I guess that's a backup system if the other voting fails.

Kaz

:ru::by::ua: all set the bar really high this year. All three songs are great and it's made me so hopeful for the remaining 13!!

AlekS

Veteran
:au: Australia selected Isabella Clarke. Her song will be released " in the coming weeks".

Nicole Nicolaou will represent :cy: Cyprus with "I Wanna Be a Star" composed by Konstantinos Christoforou (ESC 1996, 2002, 2005). The song will be premiered in the beginning of October.
21731063_1504673692911581_2097407621464305079_n.jp  g

Fource will represent :nl: the Netherlands:

DanielLuis

RTP will reveal the 5 entries competing to represent Portugal in Tbilisi next week. The NF, Festival da Canção Júnior, will be on October 5th.

JSSArcos

The five potential representatives of Portugal in the Junior Eurovision Song Contest 2017 were announced today in an RTP program.
Duarte Valença (10 anos)
Filipa Ferreira (11 anos)
Margarida Lima (12 anos)
Mariana Leite (14 anos)
Mariana Venâncio (10 anos)

also made the draw for the order of performance in the grand final of October 5. The draw gave the following order of alignment:
1ª Filipa Ferreira
2º Mariana Leite
3º Margarida Lima
4º Duarte Valença
5º Mariana Venâncio

The songs have not yet been revealed here are some songs that I found .

Filipa Ferreira (My Favourite)

Duarte Valença

Top Bottom