12 7.5%

• Total voters

ESC United Mod Team

Super Moderator

flag-800.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Sammy

Veteran
It starts off really messy and I was unsure if I like it. But as it progresses, it somehow caught me. Not my number one, but better than the runner-ups.
For some reason I‘m addicted to the voice of Irama, so he was - as the last time - my favorite.
This might grow on me but for the moment a solid :7: with tendency to :8:

Geborgenheit

I don't understand what others see in this. Angelina is just aggressively screaming morire - sufrire - boredom - total. This inspires you? Maybe I am wrong, but this screams the least favorite Romance language entry for me this year.

ESC94

Thank god Geolier didn´t win, this would´ve been the first time since 2015 I had to give :0: to an Italian entry. xscared

I really like this one. It gives a very nice summery feeling without sounding too cheesy and she absolultely owns the stage. Maybe here movements are sometimes a bit uncoordinated but there´s still a lot of time til Malmö to solve this "problem", here voice and stage presence really compensate that. :)

All in all I give Angelina and :it: a strong :10:, there´s still a bit missing to give it the top rating but it´s still a strong entry which I could see becoming a huge summer hit in Europe afterwards. xcheersxclap

gigi_copp3

I'M REALLY REALLY HAPPY. Angelina won and it's fully deserved. I'm sorry for everything Geolier had to face this week, but Angelina was the clear winner for me.
And now I think we are really really competitive at the ESC: Angelina could win the jury vote and get an honorable podium... but I really hope she wins

HayashiM

Veteran
I had the same feelings when seeing Angelina on Tuesday as I had seeing Chanel perform SloMo for the first time - this is IT. I haven't heard other competing songs (except for :cz: and :fr:) yet this year, leaving it to replay everything once all songs are known, and I read there are a lot of female possibly uptempo acts in the mix. But I have no doubts Angelina won't get lost because of her 100% on point stage presence. Probably not a winner, but surely the usual top 6 placement for Italy will repeat itself yet again.

Obviously, a :12:.

goncalovieira

I actually think this could win. It's TOO GOOD for Eurovision. It has every flavour that I ADORE about European music, specifically on the Med
Eurovision is getting so popular that almost every genre has a space and stands a chance. And it is Italy...

BorisBubbles

Veteran
Not fond of the trumpets in the chorus which sound CHEAP AS FUCK, but otherwise I don't have a complaint in the world. The glass ceiling has been shattered with a girlbanger of all things. IS THIS ITALY?! I can hardly believe it.

:8: points.

crashworld

Veteran
Great that Angelina has confirmed her participation. I think there is nothing much she can do to improve on her singing, for a song this fast, she did really well. Her stage presence is top-notch. Now it pretty much falls on what the staging plan is for this song.
The song is not my favourite from the festival, and typically not what I like from the contest. But I enjoy the overall package.
So giving this a :7: with room to grow.

gigi_copp3

Dario "Dardust" Faini is now the author of two entries at ESC 2024: La noia and Fighter.
He precedently partecipated in Eurovision as an author in 2019 with Soldi

Top Bottom