4 2.3%

10 5.7%

• Total voters

ESC United Mod Team

Super Moderator
flag-800.png

lasse braun

9. Madame – Il bene nel male
by a mile the best of the day - very modern sound and singer - this is fucking cool
7,5/10

Not wanting to dance anymore, but I must dance
I prefer Levante over Elodie and Marco Mengoni

giphy.gif

hot leak?- ask for a friend.xcookie

It came out that Madame wasn't vaccinated and she'd purchased a fake vaccination card that was necessary to attend public events (because the doctor that wrote her card was arrested for fraud).

She wrote in an Instagram post that her parents had raised her with "alternative" medicine and that they'd never taken her to get vaccines when she was child, as well as her saying that with a couple of exceptions, she'd always treated her illnesses with "alternative" treatments.

She's since been vaccinated, but there were people that were calling for her to be disqualified from Sanremo because she used her fake vaccination card to participate in concerts where being vaccinated was required.

njdevils94

Veteran
Back to back catchy songs. Totally different from the superb track Tikibombom but very enjoyable. Levante's scratchy vocals aren't for everyone but it works for me. Thought she sounded very good. Strong rhythm and synths to this up synth-pop number. Once again a very good comeback for a returning artist.

jatojo

If indeed Marco Mengoni is going to win - as expected by the bookmakers -, I must say that it's not the strongest Italian ballad of recent years, and so far I can mention stronger ballads in other national selections this season.

aef

Not watching the show tonight, but thank god YouTube knows what I want to watch. I got a suggestion for Cenere - oh this is so enjoyable this might actually save this year‘s Sanremo for me. What a fresh breeze of air. Is there an actual chance that this will win over Mengoni?

Top Bottom