11 5.4%

44 21.8%

• Total voters

ESC United Mod Team

Super Moderator

flag-800.png

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
The chance of Bambie finishing 1st or 2nd in the televote is extremely high. They'd need to be 3rd in the public vote with either Ailsha or Erica-Cody topping the vote to tie.. and I don't think that will happen.

cat-champagne.gif

HarryUK

Veteran
I genuinely think Deban looked pissed off with those international votes.
It was the grimace wasn’t it when Patrick was like “the audience didn’t like that!”

Judging from Deban’s previous Wiwibloggs appearances, I reckon he hated the boyband and went with Erica

Mainshow

Veteran
Happy to see what the irish jury did...

... Now, i guess that if the international did not validated ailsha or bambie, they would flop to the juries as well in malmo.

:ie: asked 4 individual people - two of them were Deban from Wiwibloggs and that head of delegation from :lu: - such people (ESC bloggers and heads of delegation) won't be even allowed to be in ESC juries at all.

Decayingbooks

Happy to see what the irish jury did...

... Now, i guess that if the international did not validated ailsha or bambie, they would flop to the juries as well in malmo.

And even if bambie , then ailsha are my first and second favourite songs, i'm afraid that theu could not pass the smei, especially bambie. Ailsha is more a party song while bambie is not....
For Ireland qualifying for the final in 2024 will be a great victory, so in a televote only semifinal they don't really need to care about what the international judges think.
Although the only demographic that I see voting for Bambie are the gen Z and Serbia last year almost didn't made it into the final, so their chances aren't great either way...

Top Bottom