Contact us

In it to win it or out of the competition?

94ayd

:is: or :sl: for me.

DanielLuis

I'll wait for tomorrow to form an opinion, I think both :am: and :mt: could really surprise

BorisBubbles

Veteran
Prerehearsals:

IN :is:, :nl:, :it:, :fr:
OUT:: the others.

tsegaye

Atm I see these as the ones that are in it to win it this year:
:cy::it::nl::pt::sl::se::is:

Sabrewulf238

If I have to be strict and go solely for countries I think have a chance at winning....(2nd or 3rd place doesn't count!)

:nl::it:

That's it honestly, if I added more I think I'd be getting into bias. Although I think the juries could mess up Italy's chances, but if they don't they could be in with a serious shot.

If I included songs I think will be gunning for 1st place but end up falling short....

:cy::gr::ru::se::ch:

It would be lovely to think Slovenia or Australia could be in with a shot but I really doubt it.

popavapeur

update

really has a chance to win : :is: and :nl: (but I only base NL win on the odds and the overall reception cause It's nowhere a winning song for me and I'm waiting for the staging actually that will seal its fate)

I tried to reduce it the most as I could and tried to pick 2 countries. A third one would be :se: or :pt: or :it: I think it's our top 5

Preuss

:au: will come up with a splendid live performance and the juries will go for it and who knows what the viewers will do with Australia this year
maybe not 500++ points but can potentially do well

Citelis

:au: is too underrated by televoting so even if they get 1st place in juries they won't get in televoting! Even with the masterpiece by Dami Im in 2016 and they got only 4th in televoting! :(
So far i see only :ru: :nl: :pt: having chances to win!

DaFlo

Banned
In: :nl: :ru: :se:

Eurofans push the idea of a surprise winner but that's not gonna happen this year.

Top Bottom