Contact us

How do you feel?

Isabella

^ CHEERS ADAM xcheers :D

@lucian - :eek: I'm so jealous, I'm searching sangria here for a long time and I found it in one supermarket, but it tastes horrible. Well, nice to know if I ever come to Romania, I'll run to buy sangria :lol:
And yes you don't realise you're drunk. I remember when the waiter in Spain bring us 2 bottles and I thought it's something like juice, so I drank it like crazy :oops: :lol: Then the guy said "do you understand that you can get drunk from it" :lol:

ParadiseES

Naaaah sangria from supermarket is disgusting even here. Only in some bars is good ;)

Anyway, I drank beer yesterday :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thank you all. Adam joind the party!!!! xafro

Milos-BC

I have to try that sangria sometimes :p

Alexu

I feel terrible :( I have a serious cold, I feel like my head will soon explode......

Also, I feel sad, and depressed :( a famous Romanian singer, a great person, died today (exactly on her birthday), she commited suicide, nobody knows why....we are all in shock, she seemed to be really happy, her dream became true last year when she gave birth to a child....her new album was ready....she was so beautiful and talented :( why those tragedies happen? R.I.P. Madalina Manole

madalina-manole-1_b.jpg

68641056.jpg

MyHeartIsYours

Im very very sorry to hear that Alex :cry:

Hopefully your cold will go soon, I think I might be getting one too :(
So sorry about that woman. All you can think is that the pain will ease soon.

AlekS

Veteran
@ Alex, wow :(
maybe she had a clinical depression which was mixed with an ordinary after-pregnancy depression. On her b-day :shock:

Get well soon ;)

Alexu

Thanks Adam and AlekS.....yes...a lot of questions will remain with no answer....all her life she dreamed to have a baby....she died at 43 years old (she looked like having only 27-30), yesterday she gave her last interview saying that is very happy :shock: we never know what someone has inside :( u can smile, but cry inside when nobody knows :( I guess she wanted to express something to everyone, if she decided to die today, at her b-day. I feel sad and shocked because I grew up with her songs, I loved her, she was a true artist, not a kitsch as many of today artists. :cry:

Milos-BC

I am very sorry to hear that Alexu :( Hopefully, you'll feel better soon. I have a terrible headache today, and it is influenced by the weather. It's so strong that I had to take a medication to feel better.

As for that singer, unfortunately, you are right. :( So young......what a shame. May she rest in peace. Someone can look extremely positive "outside", but you never know what is inside. And when it happens that sudden, and when it is a celebrity, and especially if you like her/him, then you feel bad. A similar situation happened in my life too, although this person wasn't a celebrity.

He was working in the bank as a security (where my mother is working too). He had some personal problems related to family (nobody thought they were that huge), but he was a really good and positive person. Whenever someone felt sad, he knew how to cheer him up. He was a real fighter, he never gave up. And then, all out of sudden, he decided to commit suicide. He used a bank gun instead of his own for that. It was a weekend, he took the pistol, and carried it with him home. Nobody check him that day, and they didn't know he took the gun with him, and which is even more morbid, he WENT to many of his friends to say farewell :( :( :( And what is amazing, nobody stopped him, and he told them all that he came to say goodbye, that he will kill himself when he returns home. And so it happened :( I STILL can't believe it happened.

On the "brighter side" a water polo world league began yesterday, Serbia defeated South Africa with 22:0 :lol: We are playing against Croatia tonight, so I expect a great match, as Croatia has a great team :D Montenegro and Spain are starting in a bit too. That will be a very exciting match as well

Isabella

Yeah, I'm sorry to hear that too Alexu :( R.I.P. Madalina

I had no idea that tonight is water polo match :eek: Wow Serbia is also a great team, that will be an exciting match :mrgreen:

I'm fine :)

Isabella

Now I'm worried and angry :evil:
The couple with three children live across the street from me. They don't stop to quarrel, her husband beats her :shock: I don't know what to do and other neighbours are worried too. My dad and one guy already called the police once and they've done nothing to stop him, because his wife doesn't want to report him. She is afraid. I can't understand these women, how she can tolerate this and humiliate herself like that. And poor children, they are the biggest victims in this story :(

MyHeartIsYours

That is very serious Isabella :(
You need to look after yourself though coz these men are psycho's and he could do something to you.
You know she wont leave coz she is too scared of him... maybe you should try and talk to her when she's on her own. Only she can change the situation. :(

Kristi

Isabella said:
Now I'm worried and angry :evil:
The couple with three children live across the street from me. They don't stop to quarrel, her husband beats her :shock: I don't know what to do and other neighbours are worried too. My dad and one guy already called the police once and they've done nothing to stop him, because his wife doesn't want to report him. She is afraid. I can't understand these women, how she can tolerate this and humiliate herself like that. And poor children, they are the biggest victims in this story :(

I thought the man was beaten by the woman :p
Anyways this situation is so serious :?

Isabella

My mom alreday spoke with here and she always sais the same thing that he will change and she is afraid for her children. She thinks police would protect him because he is powerful, has money etc. I don't think so and refuse to believe that Croatian police would do that.
I keep telling my parents not to interfere, cause I'm afraid for them. Maybe this lunatic has weapon, you never know.
This has always been a quiet neighborhood and since they moved here it's horrible.
I'm very sorry for kids, they're such angels :(

Milos-BC

That's terrible to hear :( Indeed, the best thing is to stay away from such people, you never know what they may be up to.

Scooby

I feel totally cooked

Top Bottom