Contact us

How are you preparing for ESC?

Valvejoodik

How are you preparing for Eurovision? Tell us what are you drinking, eating, how are you spending these evenings? Who are you with? :)

Margerita86

Well I know I'll be having Coca Cola, garlic bread and makaronipudding tomorrow, not sure about Thursday and Saturday though...

dogmeat

orzel-vodka.jpg

Nah, just kidding.
Just sitting alone in my chair with crisps and beer/cola. A calm, quiet evening...

Isabella

Usually watching ESC with my family with popcorns, chips and I will make pizza just for tomorrow. I already both lots of drink (Somersby, lemon beer, sprite, ice tea) :mrgreen: I'm so excited about tomorrow xcheer It's like I'm waiting for this day all my life. My family thinks I'm completely crazy :lol:

A.B.

I used to watch the ESC with my mother, but now I'll watch it with my cat. Phomilius is a big Eurovision fan!

I'll have popcorn, chocolate and Coca-Cola.

Sabiondo

I will watch alone on my room chating with my Latino ESC Friends as long, and i had the luck that as i live in the Americas, i can watch the semi-finals in the atferroom early and i will be so nervius as always... ))))

sannerz

I live in America so I can't really do anything big for ESC... or so I thought. I decided to make a Facebook event for a Eurovision Viewing Party, and 17 of my friends are coming over to my house on Saturday to watch the final. :lol:

Sabiondo

I live in America so I can't really do anything big for ESC... or so I thought. I decided to make a Facebook event for a Eurovision Viewing Party, and 17 of my friends are coming over to my house on Saturday to watch the final. :lol:

The Big Deal is that i had Cable-Satelite to watch at my home and you won't...:lol::lol: you can watch on Eurovision.tv or some linksgiven of some TV EBU stations as well. The event will start at 1:00 PM - Miami hour :)

r3gg13

I'm gonna be in univ tomorrow around that time. At least I have a free spot on my schedule right around when it starts :D

I'm gonna be watching the SF's with some friends, we're gonna be watching it on my laptop, on an outdoor place :D
I'll provide them some refreshments, popcorn, chips. Things that are not extremely loud to eat, so I don't smack their faces when I can't hear Portugal singing

goktengri

Banned
I plan to watch it with my friends ( along with my family ), we bought some chips, coca-cola, sprite and popcorn as well as some fruits. We are prepared for drinking efes beer and of course raki at the final night xcheers

Last edited:

lucian-crusher

I am relaxed for tonight, but I really need some whyskey for the second Semifinal. When the qualifiers will be anounced I will imediatly frink a glass so my heart won't go ,,Dum Tek Tek" :lol:

QwaarJet

ESC Moderator
I'm spending my time pissing myself with excitement :p

Sahistul

Can't wait till 10 o'clock. As usual i will see ESC with my hole family, maybe with a bottle of wine beside....

94ayd

I haven't really prepared in any way. What usually happens is that I watch it at home, in the living room with my parents or at least one of them. :lol: We usually don't have any sorts of snacks with us and stuff - I'm not really into that. Maybe just something to drink. I usually can't stay seated when it begins - I'm all around the place singing and stuff... xrofl3

MyHeartIsYours

In my house Eurovision has always been a family event so it consists of me along with my family around the TV :D. My favourite food is lasagna and Im going to have my first attempt at cooking it for everybody on Saturday - hopefully they wont be poisoned or something! :lol: Then on the side we'll have salad and garlic bread and then for drinks whatever people want :D. I'll probably have a mixture but mostly sparkling Rose :).

Steffan

The Semis i usually watch alone... Since no one is usually such a fan to watch it all XD

For the final me and 4-5 friends are watching together with pizza, popcorns blah blah XD
Its gonna be good I think :p

nikolay_BG

Banned
I prepared big time this year.
I am in my hometown now (no uni week... yay)

My parents bought a new plasma TV, cause our old TV broke big time :D

I usually watch ESC with my parents, brother, grandma, aunt and with our cat in the living room together sitting on the couch with pop-corn and some drinks and we usually comment on the entries aswell and try to guess who will qualify. :)

Last year, Russia was our laughing stock, I expect this year the laughing stock to be Portugal (or maybe Armenia)

Top Bottom