Contact us

Has your top ten votes ever all qualified along with your own country? (Semis)

Sabrewulf238

The highest possible qualifiers are 11, which makes it possible for someone's top ten to all make it along with their own country.

It's never happened to me.....I think the highest I might have gotten was an 8/10 once in my own semi but never a 10/10 (let alone a 10/10 along with my own country qualifying)

Has it even happened before? Tell us if it has happened to you.

Schlagerman1

I was actually extremly close this time! :eek:

All my points except the 12 passed from semi 2 (but then I didn't pass myself), so that must be the closest I've got ever! :p

Bojan

before we had reju qualifiers, aaaages a go I remember I had once 10/10 qualifiers :) dunno which edition it was...

Sabrewulf238

before we had reju qualifiers, aaaages a go I remember I had once 10/10 qualifiers :) dunno which edition it was...

Did Bokia qualify too?

edit: Oh wait, if there was no reju than of course Bokia couldn't have qualified.

Last edited:

Leaf

Nope. Closest was this edition I think. 8/10 + me in the final.

Sean

Admin
Staff member
The closest I had was me qualifying in one semi and 9/10 of my points in the other semi qualifying. The one I missed finished in 11th :mrgreen: That's probably the closest I'll ever get and that's not even in my own semi

ronny1988

i think my best was 9/10. don't know if in my semi or in the reju. and don't know with or without me in final then.

Top Bottom