3 2.1%

10 7.1%

• Total voters

ESC United Mod Team

Super Moderator

flag-800.png

Last edited by a moderator:

ArmpitOfEurope

Dont like her RO spot, third and before Switzerland.
Shes safely qualifying, but a good result in the semi is important coz it affects the slot youre getting in the final running order.
Hope its a slay and very memorable

lilka

Τotally agree. They completely suck. Especially the Cretans. (i'm mentioning them cause iirc you have visited Crete).
I visited the island only once, so I cannot criticise Cretans, but Greek drivers do suck.

As a pedestrian I always try to do my my best to educate them by pointing at the green light and addressing them very politely "Πράσινο ρε μαλάκα" whenever I nearly get killed. :mrgreen:

But it's so nice that the Police are Eurovision and Marina's fans!

Citelis

Dont like her RO spot, third and before Switzerland.
Shes safely qualifying, but a good result in the semi is important coz it affects the slot youre getting in the final running order.
Hope its a slay and very memorable
The running order is probably the worst we ever got in semifinal but it shouldn't matter since they entry should be a very safe qualifier.
For a borderline qualifier though this would be the final nail in the coffin.

ESC Athens

Can't understand the reasoning behind this running order. Why 3rd and why just before Switzerland? I was discussing with a friend this morning and my two predictions were that we would not be next to Switzerland or Armenia. At least I got the second one.

henhu

If it is good enough song, it doesn't matter if it performs 2nd or 8th. It is one of the songs I don't "get", but it should still easily qualify.

Realest

So, 30 Years after their first World Cup Qualification, 20 Years after the legendary Euro 2004 and 10 Years after their strongest World Cup, :gr: fails to qualify vs ....well.... :ge:

How is that possible?

AliceEsc

So, 30 Years after their first World Cup Qualification, 20 Years after the legendary Euro 2004 and 10 Years after their strongest World Cup, :gr: fails to qualify vs ....well.... :ge:

How is that possible?
Penalties xwall I try to forget World cup 2014, penalties again xangry

Oh well, better luck in ESC I hope.

ArmpitOfEurope

why just before Switzerland? I was discussing with a friend this morning and my two predictions were that we would not be next to Switzerland or Armenia. At least I got the second one.

Its bizzare. Both songs with rap and constant switch ups one after another... the biggest favorites of the first half so early. They should have put Czechia in between at least to break the craziness up

han-g

The running order is probably the worst we ever got in semifinal but it shouldn't matter since they entry should be a very safe qualifier.
For a borderline qualifier though this would be the final nail in the coffin.
Would it? I don't think anyone though Lithuania 2022 was a safe qualifier

Looren

Veteran

How is that possible?

That's the karma for that stolen penalty against Ivory Coast in group stage 2014, since then they keep losing to penalties in decisive games ;)

aef

This is among the most annoying songs of the season for me. Why do many people like this so much? I honestly have to give this :0: points. The Da da da parts are SO annoying. I appreciate the ethnic touch but its just not good music in my opinion.

ArmpitOfEurope

So this year everyone in Greece is talking about ESC, today the theme was the slot in the running order on some tv shows, some saying that maybe the staging is weak/hasnt impressed the organisers, otherwise they wouldnt have put GRE-SWI one after another that early in the semi.
Im just praying they havent gone too minimalistic with the staging, basing all of on their hopes on the '' one shot '' trick, coz most of people arent even going to get a technical detail like that one when watching.
On the other hand, we may be reading way much into this, and Bjorkman maybe just wanted a very strong first part, as the end of the semi is very strong too.

gigi_copp3

How is that possible?
Greek football has faded in the last decade. At least this time they fought for qualification in a tough group against :fr: and :nl:. Maybe next time

lavieenrose

Albania Superstar
GJQwhvU.png
6OYx6OJ.png

jatojo

The song is still low in my ranking, but let's see what the staging brings.

jatojo

The song is still low in my ranking, but let's see what the staging brings.

Top Bottom