10 7.0%

• Total voters

ESC United Mod Team

Super Moderator

flag-800.png

Last edited by a moderator:

han-g

Not Argo 😭
She literally has Loreen's choreographer, pretty confident what we will see wont be amateurish.

I don't think loreen's choreographer is what made the choreography non amateurish, I'm pretty sure most people would look amateurish performing it.

crashworld

Veteran
Sorry, what is this mess? It's borderline unlistenable. Giving this a :2: for the effort of trying to be different (but fail).

Seregil Korit

I mean, this is stuff that I listen to generally, so I love it.
Marina's voice is infectious and the beat really brings all the different parts of the song together. It's so her and it's so Greek as well. Definitely something Greek fans should be proud of. :12: and it goes straight to my top 3, probably my favourite this year after a few listens too.

ESC Athens

Well, I've become obsessed with this song. It's everywhere in Greek TikTok. I've almost learnt all lyrics by heart.

I don't care about our position in the contest, I endorse this entry with all my heart. It's the first time I'm this excited for a Greek entry. Ta ta ta...

ArmpitOfEurope

Didnt expect this to surpass Ukraine in MyEscscoreboard, its no nice that fans are getting this.

grazy2266

I'm normally a big fan of Greece, but I'm not feeling it with this song this year.

spinachpie

Noticed that the odds for this are shortening.

What would be cool is if they had that tourist on the big screen and Marina was interacting with him throughout the staging. The staging could be really cool. Not sure I have much faith in Fokas. No idea what the hell he was thinking for Last Dance for example.

Top Bottom