4 2.8%

10 7.0%

• Total voters

ESC United Mod Team

Super Moderator

flag-800.png

Last edited by a moderator:

tsegaye

I really love this, the only thing missing for me is a stronger hook. :10: points for now, but the live performance could elevate it.

Btw I noticed that the pitch in the video on her artist youtube channel and the Eurovision channel are different, weird no?

ZoboCamel

This is a hard one to rate. In terms of genre, production, melody... this is not for me. At least on first listen, I simply don't enjoy listening to it, and it'd probably be headed to my last place.

At the same time, there's clearly something here. The music video's a lot of fun, I'm interested to see how they stage it all, and it's obvious there's some risk, creativity and effort that's gone into this.

From first listen, for my personal tastes alone, this'd probably be a 1 or 2. I'll bump it up to at least a :3: for now out of respect for the effort; over time, who knows whether the song will grate on me and I'll downgrade it anyway, or whether it'll grow on me and I'll end up actively liking it.

Ianp16

Nice that we finally have something resembling a sound that is actually popular in Greece, IN GREEK, for the first time in a long time. Not my kind of music but I kind of like the vibe. This year's ESC is gonna be absolutely bonkers and eklectic.

Biste

I'm totally here for this. Makes me wanna (even though my total stiff white man hips cannot)
giphy.gif

I hope they get some great staging plans for the last minute though, to keep the people's attention span.

CPV4931

Very good first impression, that´s what I want to hear from Greece

Mainshow

Veteran
My first :12: for :gr: since 2008.
I love the fresh sound whilst keeping it authentic letting a few different styles and genres intertwine like that.
It's super memorable (without having a melodic chorus) and I love her high singing voice, too.
I think it's my favourit4 Greek entry since Paparizou!

Sabrewulf238

Not really sure what to make of this tbh. I don't think I feel anything about it right now so I guess I'll give it a :6:.

I appreciate that it's different from what we have in the contest so far, but I'm not sure if I really like it as a song.

GRE

Should I be happy for the general reaction ? Yes I should. But I am not, because I want to like it but I can't 😭, it's so confusing for my ears, I can't remember anything when it ends, it's like i listen to many different songs. Along with 2022 (Die together), and 2018 (Oniro mou), these are the 3 worst greek entries in the last 20 years.

ArmpitOfEurope

Should I be happy for the general reaction ? Yes I should. But I am not, because I want to like it but I can't 😭, it's so confusing for my ears, I can't remember anything when it ends, it's like i listen to many different songs. Along with 2022 (Die together), and 2018 (Oniro mou), these are the 3 worst greek entries in the last 20 years.

Not the Marina Satti + Die together + Yannina Terzia greek cult idol with blue hand slander.

Iker

Veteran
This is pretty cool. I expected something more bland from Greece but this is not bland at all.

Loindici

Veteran
It's cool and (i am so sorry) very Rosalia but if she's Greek. It's at least very non-Eurovision and fresh in the mix of much more typical Eurovision entries.

However, this song's gonna make Marina's vocal and rap parts so exposed, in a bad way. I don't know how this would go in a live setting, where her vocals would make it or break it.

Top Bottom