3 2.1%

10 7.1%

• Total voters

ESC United Mod Team

Super Moderator

flag-800.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Jupiter

This feels like a case of "I need to know the lyrics". Without it the video feels like a very loving parody of Eurovision and Greece, somehow, and I love that. It's interesting, but for me the "requires more listens" type of song. An :8: for now with potential for an Upgrade. I hope this qualifies to the GF.

lilka

I am listening to a Greek entry in Greek again after some years. Guess I'm gonna just cry with joy. xlove The English parts totally unnecessary. But whoa, I am so grateful to Marina!
And my reaction to the song itself (I mean regardless of the language) was....
TtoWBk.gif

I had to. :mrgreen:

ayzelto

I am not the biggest fan of reggaeton and this is basically it, mixed with some traditional Greek elements. There are some interesting parts in the song, while others are meh. 7 points from me.

I think this has potential to do well in the contest though.

Realest

I dont like it at all, but more important is, that the Greeks are proud of their Entry.

3 Points.

lilka

I dont like it at all, but more important is, that the Greeks are proud of their Entry.

3 Points.
I'll pretend I'm Greek too. I am proud of my entry. :cool:

ESC Athens

I'm listening to it again and again to understand if i like it or not. I like the artistic style of Marina in general, so yeah, I like it as a proposal. Can't predict its future in the contest, but it's certainly not an entry you will not notice.

mauve

Veteran
Listened to it a few times, but it just doesn't get me. And I actually do love traditional Greek music. Maybe the performance might change my mind hopefully.

Datura

great that it seems Fans (especially Greek ones) are enjoying it, for me it's definitely too exhautsting.

PanosAK

Although i'd much rather this was closer to something like "Spirto Ke Venzini" or "Ase Me Na Figo" instead of "Tucutum" i GREATLY enjoy this and i can see it lending to a fantastic live performance! This is probably one of those i'll like even more during the live. A strong 7 for me

ESC Athens

For me 0:48-1:05, 1:36-2:03 and 2:25-2:41 are the best parts. The rest confuses me a bit.

lilka

thats so wholesome! Youre a Greek to me :p
I must add that I'm a ... Karvelatic as well, hahahaha. :ROFLMAO:

Seriously, I was so disappointed when Poland's entry was announced, that now when I loved the Greek one (and since I feel like at home in Greece), I'll just pretend I am Greek.

stephanos13

WOW this took me by big surprise.

This is the most bold Greek entry sent since 2004.

I finished the first listen and I was at shock :D

The sound is great, the lyrics are ok but this is irrelevant since most people won't understand them. :LOL:

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
Greek singer, Greek song, and on top of that, one that sounds actually Greek. Ya'll can't attack and call me Xenophobic this year, because this is great. Like I said last night (or night before) I've been cautiously optimistic for this. Marina isn't someone I paritcularly love the music of, or hype but I have liked some of her songs. She is probably my weakest link here for me because her voice goes through me a bit, but then looking at the wider picture she's the ideal choice so I can't complain much there. I needed a couple of listens but honestly this song is so good, the bridge all the Greek reggaeton vibe of it is fantastic. I'd 12 it, but because her voice irritates me a bit in places i'll give it a :10:

• Like It
Reactions: Jim
Top Bottom