5 3.2%

13 8.3%

• Total voters

ESC United Mod Team

Super Moderator

flag-800.png

Last edited by a moderator:

soulm8

Marina is so iconic she even reached the greek Parliament. :lol: After this statement of the goverment spokesperson, MEP Zoi Konstantopoulou defended Marina with her speech from the podium of the parliament and she basically said that Marina is being targeted by our goverment and that it's not her, but Kyriakos Mitsotakis (our PM) and the political authorities in general that should be wary of their behaviour and that Marina had every right, as an artist , to express her disapproval about the participation of a country at Eurovision.

Greek media and some have been artists who have not had a hit since 2007 continue barking, whereas Marina...

GNsgC-CXEAAYsag

xheart
As I said when you represent a country, you represent them, not yourself. And by them I don’t mean Nemo. LOL But we actually never dealt with situation this complicated till now, so the artists just expressed themselves, thanks God this mess is over and Slay Marina, I’m proudly one of those 2M listeners!

Lumina

i was expecting some more love from like Portugal , Azerbaijan and Spain

Really? After her behaviour at the press conference? No, juries couldn’t afford putting her high. Everything that gives juries a poor name will not be voted for. Has always been like that. The jurors don’t want their name connected with the woman who yawned at the press conference to bully another contestant. They know that was against the rules.

toinou03

This was my absolute favourite before the contest and the actual performance really disappointed me.
It was original but very messy, with no staging and an awful outfit. The whole concept was this camerawork that was bringing nothing. The song was left completely flat while it had winning potential. I am really upset ! I hope we'll hear more about Marina because she has great talent.

PanosAK

Really? After her behaviour at the press conference? No, juries couldn’t afford putting her high. Everything that gives juries a poor name will not be voted for. Has always been like that. The jurors don’t want their name connected with the woman who yawned at the press conference to bully another contestant. They know that was against the rules.
lol but they seemed ok with endorsing a genocide happening in Gaza.

Get outta here with this bullshit :unsure:

PanosAK

This was my absolute favourite before the contest and the actual performance really disappointed me.
It was original but very messy, with no staging and an awful outfit. The whole concept was this camerawork that was bringing nothing. The song was left completely flat while it had winning potential. I am really upset ! I hope we'll hear more about Marina because she has great talent.
She dropped an EP a week ago, really good!

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
@RainyWoods we fucking won! Queen Efi is now at 256.000 montly listeners at spotify. All thanks to Marina and her latest reggaeton hit "MIXTAPE" (it includes a small part of Efi's "glyka glyka"). I feel so emotional now. xcry

Iconic. I knew Efi Thodi's time would come xyes Thank you Marina xLOxheart Next step for Efi is going to be Eurovision domination in 2025.

cat-cute.gif

MojVoda

Exactly. That’s the truth. We all know they had NEVER voted for Israel, because they were afraid of the backlash and threats by lunatic pro-Palestineans. That’s why most artists didn’t share their meeting with Eden or them getting along with her.

But that’s nothing new.
For being speculative. In a normal Eurovision year Israel's televote and juryvote points would be flipped. In juryvotes Eden gets 100 points less at the 200-range. The range of points in the televote is between 50-20 with no politcs involved. You are correct but don't in the way you want it to be.

About Marina Satti's entry, too much electronic nonsense. However the staging and tradtional style are beautifully arranged. Marina's performance are diamonds and the colors are vibrantly intriging. A big success for Greece who are finding a footing in Eurovision again.

Milos-BC

The final performance was definitely better than the one in the semi. It is a shame she was so close to top 10 and just barely missed to make it there.

Still, it is a great result nonetheless and I think :gr: can be proud of everything that Maria did this year.

Top Bottom