9 7.4%

14 11.6%

• Total voters

ESC United Mod Team

Super Moderator
flag-800.png

Last edited by a moderator:

ESC94

Well, he should be thankful that :cy: and :dk: are in the same semi final. This "performance" is a next level car crash. xscared

SpiritofKeiino

It's so sad that now it has become a case of Belgium 2019. I wonder if that rehearsal clip is his 3rd run and he is just exhausted. Poor boy is going all over the place. And when you look at his eyes at the end, he either look lost or he just feel like giving up. I hope the social media will be kind to him. It's not completely his fault. He wasn't even given anything to work with.
I agree, he's only 16 I hope people aren't too toxic to him on social media and that if he NQs he doesn't see it as the end of his career. I don't like the song and I think people are entitled to criticise it constructively online but I don't like when people cross the line and start sending toxic hate directly at the artist calling them a failure etc. It's already happening with Wild Youth after the 'Ian Banham controversy', they've had to make their twitter accounts private.

Nicholas123

Watching the full reahearsal video i feel i must revoke some previous statements i made. The staging, despite some cringeworthy elements like the led screen with the face of the performer is surprisingly decent, so kudos to Rigos for that. The problem here is clearly Victor. No idea what happened to him. Cannot sing and seems lost, as if he had a panic attack. Sad...

ArmpitOfEurope

Watching the full reahearsal video i feel i must revoke some previous statements i made. The staging, despite some cringeworthy elements like the led screen with the face of the performer is surprisingly decent, so kudos to Rigos for that. The problem here is clearly Victor. No idea what happened to him. Cannot sing and seems lost, as if he had a panic attack. Sad...

What did you find decent in that staging? I swear that led creeped me out during the first chorus. The greek letters in Times New Roman on the screen look cheap and the dull brown colour is cold and uninviting. Rigos said was going for " minimal ", but with such a busy led you cant focus on poor real Victor at all.
This is the worst staging Greece has ever done, hands down for me. Yanna Terzi's blue hand is a masterpiece compared to this uninspired cringefest
Then you have Victor who tries to be overenergetic, sacrificing vocals and the emotion/essence of the track

Last edited:

Realest

Why cant Twitter translate this Tweet?
Something with 2017.

Judas

FSC Mod
Staff member
Don´t understand why so many still think it´s a good idea to have a gigantic version of the artist in the background. It nearly always looks creepy as hell, still have nightmares of :de: 2019. xscared
Let's not get started on Jacques Houdek talking to himself on the LED screen

Screen-Shot-2017-05-06-at-1.47.03-PM-850x583.png

lilka

I... I just hope he qualifies. My heart just aches so much because I can't say Greece is one of my favourites this year...

empo21

Veteran
Lest not forget that if it wasn't for covid, Greece would've given us Superg!rl (not that last dance was anything spectacular).

JenJen94

Yeah this is unfortunate-There are good ways to do faces on LEDs and sadly this is not it....
Cant believe this is the same Greece, that gave us Stef and Amanda...

Yes, and both sat firmly in my top 10 I'll admit! Victor's song sadly isn't. I don't think it's even that bad, I love the tone of his voice but it's just not my fave.

Milos-BC

I am very sorry but this could easily be the weakest :gr: entry in the 21st century. I don't know what happened, but I really hope for something slightly better next year. We know :gr: can do it.

2 points.

Top Bottom