8 3.8%

20 9.6%

• Total voters

ESC United Mod Team

Super Moderator
flag-800.png

mauve

Veteran
I hope Schland will give us a glorious come back a la UK 2022. I haven't had a fave song from Germany in years.
Well, as long as NDR is in charge, I have to take your hope away. Just as we suck in soccer these days, we take them as our role model and try to fail. We want to do justice to our soccer team after all. :devilish:

Franzilein

What do you think about that??

This lost me completely after the fire-desire rhyme. It serves really every Eurovision cliche and her voice sounds really weak even in the video. (n)

There is nothing fiery about this at all, not even from a musical standpoint. Predictable from the first to the last note. Ton-Text-Schere vom Feinsten :confused:

Also add "higher" to the rhyme pattern. Doesn't matter as much to me when the music is nice (as in On Fire by The Roop), but otherwise it sticks out like a sore thumb.

ESC94

There is nothing fiery about this at all, not even from a musical standpoint. Predictable from the first to the last note. Ton-Text-Schere vom Feinsten :confused:

Also add "higher" to the rhyme pattern. Doesn't matter as much to me when the music is nice (as in On Fire by The Roop), but otherwise it sticks out like a sore thumb.

And don´t forget "forever-together" or "heart-apart", rhymes directly from hell. :rolleyes:

Franzilein

And don´t forget "forever-together" or "heart-apart", rhymes directly from hell. :rolleyes:

Haha, my nemesis is "sticks and stones may break my bones". Immediate Brechreiz.

But everything considered, how likely is it that we see Fire in our national final? Seems to fulfil all of NDR's criteria based on this year xqueenbitch

Sammy

Veteran
What do you think about that??

This lost me completely after the fire-desire rhyme. It serves really every Eurovision cliche and her voice sounds really weak even in the video. (n)
What do I think of that. It's the perfect example when a song doesn't fit the singer but the singer goes: I NEED to channel my inner Eleni. And then you get a version of a bad copy of a bad copy of a bad copy of Fuego with a choreography that seems to be taken from a 70es saturday evening show (remember Stefan Raab's impersonation of the ZDF-Fernsehballett) and moves where you wonder if your video suddenly went into slow-motion. It's so bad that it has a certain entertainment-factor to it. You know like if you are watching some dumb reality TV while asking yourself what the hell you are doing. :ROFLMAO:

ESC94

What do I think of that. It's the perfect example when a song doesn't fit the singer but the singer goes: I NEED to channel my inner Eleni. And then you get a version of a bad copy of a bad copy of a bad copy of Fuego with a choreography that seems to be taken from a 70es saturday evening show (remember Stefan Raab's impersonation of the ZDF-Fernsehballett) and moves where you wonder if your video suddenly went into slow-motion. It's so bad that it has a certain entertainment-factor to it. You know like if you are watching some dumb reality TV while asking yourself what the hell you are doing. :ROFLMAO:

Thanks a lot, I had to laugh really loudly. xroflxclap

HayashiM

Veteran
All over that Party Gurdy song, but it's the first song I've heard from any country that has really grabbed me so far, and typically that song will always sink without trace when the NF season comes around. So sorry for placing that curse on you Patty :(
Shush there ;) Party Gurdy for Liverpool xheart Dresden 2024!

mauve

Veteran
Here's a short video part of From Fall To Spring (Draw the line):
not so much my case, but still better than what we had before, I guess:

Top Bottom