I don't feel hate
I just feel sorry
You feel so very clever whenever you find another way to wear me down
But I don't feel hate
I just feel sorry
So you can wiggle with that middle finger, it'll never wiggle back to you
'Cause I don't feel

Sorry

I really don't care (ah, ah-ah) that you want to bash me (ah-ah, ah-ah)
Do it with flair and I'll let you be (I'll let you be common Eileen)
But don't you dare (don't you dare), mmm, to get angry (to get angry)
When you realize those words just don't hit me
What?

'Cause I don't feel hate
I just feel sorry
You feel so very clever whenever you find anothеr way to wear me down
But I don't feel hate
I just feel sorry
So you can wigglе with that middle finger, it'll never wiggle back to you
'Cause I don't feel hate

Sorry

I really don't mind (ah, ah-ah) to be your rival (ah-ah, ah-ah)
'Cause for your kind it's essential for survival (say what? He did not just say that)
Yes, I did (yes, I did), and I feel sorry (so sorry)
I don't feel hate, that's the whole point of this song (that's the song)
I guess you need patronization as some kind of validation
You won't cope with the frustration that your random me-fixation
Is another affirmation that you're just a hateful person
Who's not really better than me

Tap break, uh

I don't feel hate (don't feel hate)
I just feel sorry (I just feel sorry)
You feel so very clever whenever you find another way to wear me down (wear me down)
Meine Damen und Herren
But I don't feel hate (no, no, no)
Das war's mit "I Don't Feel Hate"
I just feel sorry (just feel sorry)
Ich hoffe, Sie haben noch ein derbe nices Leben, und bis bald
So you can wiggle with that middle finger, it'll never wiggle back to you (wiggle, wiggle, wiggle you)
'Cause I don't feel hate (no, no, no, no)
You feel so very clever whenever you find another way to wear me down (don't wear me down)
But I don't feel hate (I don't feel hate)
So you can wiggle, wiggle, wiggle, wiggle, wiggle, wiggle, wiggle, wiggle you (wiggle, wiggle, wiggle you)
'Cause I don't feel​

Last edited by a moderator:

marty

his statement after the show really are amazing but not in a positive way. people who are drunk should not speak in front of journalists. he just did not take this contest serious and never believed in his song. thats what he basically said. he just wanted to go there to have fun.

I bims

Veteran
his statement after the show really are amazing but not in a positive way. people who are drunk should not speak in front of journalists. he just did not take this contest serious and never believed in his song. thats what he basically said. he just wanted to go there to have fun.
I mean most artists want to go to Eurovision for the experience and exposure and to represent their country. So did Jendrik... why is that bad all of a sudden?

And as I said I think it just came out wrong. He believed in his song because he was really excited before it was leaked. But the hate probably got to him somewhat, so he realized that his song wasn't great because even his supporters said it.
And I can understand that he didn't want to stand there and say "this horrible song was the best I have - stay tuned for more!"

hungo

I mean most artists want to go to Eurovision for the experience and exposure and to represent their country. So did Jendrik... why is that bad all of a sudden?

And as I said I think it just came out wrong. He believed in his song because he was really excited before it was leaked. But the hate probably got to him somewhat, so he realized that his song wasn't great because even his supporters said it.
And I can understand that he didn't want to stand there and say "this horrible song was the best I have - stay tuned for more!"
he did not say that. he clearly said that he has better songs and just dont knows how to publish them without money. that means he did not believe in his song, he just thought that the german jury would go for that one. his only aim was to get to rotterdam, not to send the best song. thats what he said and thats why many german fans are confused now.

rasmuslights

Veteran
he did not say that. he clearly said that he has better songs and just dont knows how to publish them without money. that means he did not believe in his song, he just thought that the german jury would go for that one. his only aim was to get to rotterdam, not to send the best song. thats what he said and thats why many german fans are confused now.

and that's why I'm pissed... I don't think the selection was fair at all... ughh I'm so frustrated at Germany.. hope they realize that sending troll acts won't get them high I just think they went for him because of Dadi..

I bims

Veteran
Yes he said he had better songs because why would he say that "I don't feel Hate" was his best one? Of course he would say that he has something better coming up after he flopped. What would you say? "That was my best, it won't get better after this, keep watching"?

And the part about the german jury was his drunk mind trying to cope after the experience. He was definetly very very excited for everyone to hear his song. He also believed in his message. And it doesn't make sense that he would think about writing a song just to pass through the german jury without it meaning that his song was also good for eurovision.

He doesn't want to look defeated after his whole messaging of positivity despite all odds. And that's why some thing came out wrong. I think he believed in it, until it became clear it would flop, so he then tried to just focus on having a great time because what else can you do at that point? Quit because of the negative feedback before the event? That would've looked horrible.

marty

Yes he said he had better songs because why would he say that "I don't feel Hate" was his best one? Of course he would say that he has something better coming up after he flopped. What would you say? "That was my best, it won't get better after this, keep watching"?

And the part about the german jury was his drunk mind trying to cope after the experience. He was definetly very very excited for everyone to hear his song. He also believed in his message. And it doesn't make sense that he would think about writing a song just to pass through the german jury without it meaning that his song was also good for eurovision.

He doesn't want to look defeated after his whole messaging of positivity despite all odds. And that's why some thing came out wrong. I think he believed in it, until it became clear it would flop, so he then tried to just focus on having a great time because what else can you do at that point? Quit because of the negative feedback before the event? That would've looked horrible.
it was just not very clever of him to say all he said. it is mainly the head of delegations fault to not have prevented him from doing so.

Geborgenheit

I don't blame him. After such a result it would be wrong to pretend that everything is good. Of course the song is hugely underrated and it is soul crushing to get 0 from the public.

abenteuer

This was glaringly obvious from the moment his song dropped.

Lonter

Eh, I feel he deserved way better and I'm glad that he performed well in the final. The TVT zero was harsh.

On the other hand the jury points were... very random, and hey, they saved them from last, so I guess we'll take that TVT zero xD

mauve

Veteran
I didn't expect any Jury-votes, but was completely surprised that he didn't get any televotes at all. But then again, it was a special year. With truly many good songs. When I look at my own list, I have given quite many 12s and 10 pts - what rarely happens. I was so baffled that OK, The Netherlands and Spain had the same fate. Maybe this was one of the most memorable moments of this final. Since Jendrik is such a sweet personality, I hope he won't take it to his heart and will hopefully later on be able to remember the funny side of the event!

Brandt

I can't blame Jendrik for anything he says. Despite of everything, including the dislike rain on his music video, he kept positive and cheerful. He smiles, but it doesn't mean he is 100% confidentally happy about it all. One statement or two along the way regarding how he could have done it better is nothing if you ask me.

GermanBango

Different topic: I was so pissed when Peter Urban announced the German Televoting points like midway through the voting procedure. At this point it was already clear to me that :ch: wouldn`t win as we only gave him 2 pts. Like gurl, get a grip please.

ESC94

Different topic: I was so pissed when Peter Urban announced the German Televoting points like midway through the voting procedure. Like ... At this point it was already clear to me that :ch: wouldn`t win as we only gave him 2 pts. Like gurl, get a grip please.

Peter Urban generally irritated the hell outta me yesterday. The most funny part was when he lost his notes before :bg: where you could totally see that he´s absolutely lost without them. :lol:

Last edited:

Ezio

Veteran
Jendrick trolled NDR and I am fine with that. NDR is always capable of screwing things up, case and point 2019.

The televote flop was a bit undeserved, but I myself didn't end up voting for him. I don't see how there are no points from Austria and Switzerland, with so many Germans living here. But I won't complain about lack of diaspora votes in favour of someone.

shameless

So glad that the terror-reign of Schreiber now ended and it couldn't be a more fitting results. So in five out of the last six contests we came last or second to last. :LOL:
I am not surprised about the tellyvote results, everything about this entry was forced and fake, probably very off-putting for everyone and at least 20 years to late to still make anyone laugh. The Free-ESC had the same problem - the humor that made Stefan Raab work is long gone and now its another time but in difference to Raab the NDR didn't understand that.
Really hope that something changes next year but if not its also fun to just hate on our entries and be satisfied with the result. As I said, the real contest is anyway who between UK, DE and ES places last so congrats to the Island again. :cool:

Top Bottom