22 16.3%

• Total voters

escYOUnited

Administrator
flag-800.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Mainshow

Veteran
So.. :ge: is one of the last three countries (:by: :mt:) to not have given us any date...meh.

• Undo my Sad
Reactions: Mrm

mauve

Veteran
... I don't know ... this sounds rather a bit boring ... I hope I will change my opinion after listening to the whole song cause that happened a few times. But last year sounded way more unique than this one ... :cry:

Mainshow

Veteran
It sounds like a bad soundtrack taken from 13 Reasons Why.

The part without the backing singers sounds kinda childish? I think he somehow got a harsh accent and would be better off singing in Georgian or screaming a rock song in English. Artsy-fartsy ballads don't suit him well.
I'm disappointed.

I am still excited about the whole entry,though.

BorisBubbles

Veteran
The poll is up, I suppose the 37 second snippet is the full song then....x

lmfao so hard @ this nightmarish incel anthem. Ironic fave? hmmm... maybe?

Either way a better song than Austria's as any person with taste could tell...x

EscGeek

Veteran
Poor Tornike isn't going anywhere near my top 5 with this one. :( But of course i have high standards for Georgia.. I'll wait for the full song.

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
omg he looks too much like @RainyWoods future husband

Gosh, he's a magnificent man 🥺 Perfect in every conceivable way.

Gonna need more than these 30 seconds to form a proper opinion on the song. I'm pretty sure I'll be up for it. Less sure I'll like it as much as last year. If the full thing is as good as Young Georgian Lolitaz's We Agree then there's just a chance I could have my new favourite.

I gave 12 in the poll because now that we've lost Lastdreamer, we're missing someone that votes only with their eyes, or to use a more scandalous term, schlong (just eyes for me though of course as I'm a good baptised boy). Amen.

crashworld

Veteran
Damn it, not Georgia coming with a MOR male ballad. I am expecting so much more from Tornike.
I hope the 37 seconds snippet is actually the worst part of the song and there is something much more than that.
Please, Georgia, don't disappoint me.

HayashiM

Veteran
Jokes aside, I for one am looking forward to the whole package. Those harmonies with background vocals xheart :eek: Overall it feels dreamy yet powerful. The way this is headed I see loads of hate coming Tornike's way, but I think and hope I'll love You :)

Top Bottom