Contact us

FSC Spin-Off - May 2021: "Non-English Language - Part 2" - The Show | RESULTS from page 2

Malagant

FSC Admin
Staff member
Many congrats to :gr: Greece, Elena Paparizou and @theditz83 with victory! xup It was my favourite and 12-pointer in this edition (I have been a fan of Elena ever since her Antique-days) and I am pleased to see it conquer
tqcd9Op.gif

My personal favourites in this FSC Spin-Off were: :gr::be::au: (all 3 great entries!) All entries in my top 10 were very enjoyable though - well done, all!
tqcd9Op.gif

Thank you to everyone for the points (special thanx for the 12 and 8 points!) and a mid-table result for my entry by :se: Sweden and Jon Henrik Fjällgren. It is one of my favourite songs of 2020 which I loved from the first time I heard it and it fit perfectly to enter it in this Non-English language Spin-Off I thought. I am glad to see some of you enjoyed and loved it too xlove

Happy that you all enjoyed this FSC ‘Non-English language - Part 2’ Spin-Off so much. Thank you, everyone for your likes, kind words/praise both in the forum and in PMs, for taking part - and for being such valued members of our FSC Community xhug xheart

Congrats :gr: and @theditz83 for the victory! A good entry with the iconic Helena Paparizou.

Another great hosting of the wonderful @Malagant, thank you!

Well... The Japanese entry flopped but that's what I expected. This is probably not a good fit for the FSC-ecosystem but I still love Tokumaru and his' songs. However, every single point really does count;

:dz: :7:
:ua: :6:
:gr: :2:
Thank you so much! xrose

theditz83

Veteran
Oh wow! So sorry that I missed the results show tonight, but after just catching up here I am over the moon to see that so many of you loved this little slice of summer pop from the amazing Helena Paparizou xlove

Thank you so much to all of the voters for :gr:

:12: :se: :au: :dz:
:10: :mk:
:8: :es:
:6: :be: :me:
:5: :bg: :ua: :il:
:4: :rs: :pr:
:3: :tw: :ca: :fr:
:1: :fi: :ru: :jp:

Thanks @Malagant for your stellar hosting as ever - this was a really fun edition to take part in ;)

tumblr_owr55kUnTO1t2ydbro1_540.gifv

Zorjan

FSC Mod
Staff member
Thank you for a wonderful show!
Even though I wasn't able to watch it live, I really enjoyed it :D

And congratulations :gr: !!
I really enjoyed all top 3 entries ;) And my favorite from :fi: ending up 6th is a nice surprise

I'm happy to see :fr: in top 10! Though I obviously think such an amazing song deserved winning, it's better than expected :D
Thank you so much to all the juries voting for "Vois sur ton Chemin", especially :az: :pr: and :my: for your 12s and 10

A-lister

Veteran
I couldn't be here for the live show, but congrats to :gr: @theditz83 on the victory xcheer

But seriously y'all, bottom 5 for the bop of them all :bg:? Meh , no more spin-offs for me xcryxangry

Still a big thank you to those of you who supported the entry, you know who you are xheart

theditz83

Veteran
I couldn't be here for the live show, but congrats to :gr: @theditz83 on the victory xcheer

But seriously y'all, bottom 5 for the bop of them all :bg:? Meh , no more spin-offs for me xcryxangry

Still a big thank you to those of you who supported the entry, you know who you are xheart
I know it doesn't help much, but hope you might take some comfort that you were 11th in my ranking and one of a few songs that I felt terrible giving 0 to xrose

fango

xcheer :gr: Congratulations!

I think #7 place is a very good result for Taiwan and it is beyond my expectation.
Thanks to the support of many countries. I'm happy that ABAO is well-loved. :love:

GREAT LOVE for Lovers xrose

:10: :bg: :ru:
:8: :ua: :il: :jp:
:7: :be:
:6: :az:
:3: :se: :gr: :my: :mk: :kr:
:1: :rs:

A big thank to @Malagant for bringing us a wonderful show. (y)

Top Bottom