Contact us

FSC Spin-Off - June 2022: "Best Of: Summer Songs" - The Show | RESULTS from page 2

Malagant

FSC Admin
Staff member
mAzXO9f.jpg

Welcome to another FSC Spin-Off!

yQwRxUC.gif

Welcome to the FSC June 2022 Spin-Off , featuring favourite Summer Songs from all over the
world. Our host city is Antofagasta, Chile a port city in northern Chile about 1.100 kms no
rth of Santiago, the nation’s capital. Antofagasta is the capital of Antofagasta Province & Reg
ion. The city had in 2015 a population of ca 405.000 with further population growth expected

1n0nOKJ.jpg

Previously claimed as part of Bolivia , Antofagasta was captured by Chile in February 1879 trig
gering the War of the Pacific (1879–83). Chilean sovereignty was officially recognised by Boliv
ia under the terms of the 1904 Treaty of Peace and Friendship . In Chile, Antofagasta is known
as " La Perla del Norte " (" The Pearl of the North "), for its historical and economic importance

FddEEYa.jpg

Antofagasta is closely linked to mining activity, being a port & the chief service hub for one of
Chile's major mining areas (of silver historically but since mid-19th century copper mining bei
ng dominant activity). Has created a steady growth in the areas of construction, retail , hotels
population growth, & a big skyline development especially during the 'boom'-years 2000-2014.

BpNc2sZ.jpg

The city has several public , and private educational universities . Trade is concentrated mainly
in the center of Antofagasta, around the Plaza Colón with several national retail chain. The city
has a cold desert climate with abundant sunshine , & strong maritime influence. The city name
probably means “Town of the great salt lake" in Chilean language (from 'anto' + 'faya' + 'gasta').

dlBeqQ0.jpg

Sights: Hand of the Desert Monument , Chacabuco (nitrate-city, declared Historic Monument),
Paseo del Mar Antofagasta, Plaza Colon, Estadio Regional de Antofagasta, Lasana Pukara, Ca
pilla Militar Nuestra Senora de Carmen -Chapel , Iglesia Corazon de Maria Church , Catedral de
Antofagasta , Museo Ferroviario (Railway Museum) and Centro Cultural Estacion Antofagasta.

sjeCZ4j.jpg

BnXdOon.jpg

Our Host venue is the Teatro Municipal in Antofagasta Chile. Located in the heart of the
city the theater has over the years become one of the most important cultural venues in north
ern Chile. Built in 1981 , and currently administered by the Cultural Corporation , it's provided a
venue for both national and international shows. It is a socio-cultural meeting point that has a
Pullman-type design with five floors , and a capacity of 867 seats, which are distributed in low
and high stalls. It has in recent years been modernized . The venue has administrative offices,
dressing rooms, bathrooms, ticket offices, warehouses, classrooms & rehearsal rooms for the
Artistic Schools of Ballet , Music & Fine Arts . An artistic epicenter that fully complies with the
the Cultural Corporation’s slogan "Building Identity, Heritage and Belonging", as this cultural in
stitution stands out for providing spaces for creation , participation and training for the comm
unity through its schools. A regional theater that surprises daily both for its undeniable shows
& for beauty of its infrastructure. They are proud to host this evening’s Spin-Off edition of FSC

JuduKR5.jpg

sjeCZ4j.jpg

u2XABHQ.jpg

Our lovely Hosts this evening are:

Daniela Nicolás and Lorenza Izzo

RWsKOc2.jpg
f5MOQTB.jpg

Daniela Nicolás (born 26 1992) is a Chilean actress , model , tv presenter, and beauty pageant
titleholder who was crowned Miss Universe Chile 2020. She is well known for her acting perfo
rmances in several Chilean tv-series like ' Mamá Mechona ', ' Veinteañero a los 40 ', and 'Wena
profe' ('17) . She is proud to co-host this evening’s Spin-Off edition of the Forum Song Contest.

Lorenza Izzo (born 1989) is a Chilean actress and model. In 2011 she became the new face of
Colcci a Brazilian fashion company. She is known for her acting performances in films like 'Aft
ershock',The Green Inferno', 'Knock, Knock', and Tarantino's famous 'Once Upon a Time in Holly
wood' ('19) . She is proud to co-host this evening’s Spin-Off edition of the Forum Song Contest.

Opening Act

by the popular Chilean pop-
singer named Carlitos Junior

Once again, welcome to this Spin-Off edition of the Forum Song Contest.

Let the Show begin!

tqcd9Op.png

THE-
yQwRxUC.gif
-SONGS

Interval Act

A hot ‘Summer Song’ in a French-American-
Colombian music -and- video collaboration

lGNVhdb.jpg

lGNVhdb.jpg

Closing Act

By the popular Chilean pop-
singer named Daniella Castillo

Thank You - and Good Night - from Antofagasta, Chile!

PnwwLdm.jpg

Voting deadline: 20th June, 23:59 CET

NB! Votes may be submitted after 48 hours

Votes are sent by PM to me , Malagant in trad. ESC/FSC-style: 12-10-8-7-6-5-4-3-2-1p.
No votes for own entry. No late votes will be accepted, so make a note of the deadline.

Votes received: 14/14

:se::uk::lt::az::pr:
:fr::es::ro::tr::no:
:be::de::cy::hr:

Promotion of your entry (voluntary) may be done in the FSC Spin-Off Promotions Thread.

Enjoy - and good luck to all entries!
tqcd9Op.gif

8mabVIs.jpg

Zorjan

FSC Mod
Staff member
Such a nice show ! :D It's a pity that so few countries are participating :confused:

I seriously considered another song than the one I ended up sending so I'm very glad to see that one of you guys did :D

Lietuvis

Germany coming with one of my favorite songs from last few years :love:

Malagant

FSC Admin
Staff member

WgJF5vK.jpg

gM2bhmo.jpg

12 hours until the deadline

Thanks for all the votes I've received , 12 votes
as of now ( see a list of countries in the opening
post ). Please hurry with your votes, folks! xup

<<>>

If no votes are received from a country prior to the
voting deadline we will then do as in the main FSC-
edition : the country in question, it will be moved to
the bottom of the scoreboard, keeping their points.

gM2bhmo.jpg

WgJF5vK.jpg

Malagant

FSC Admin
Staff member
The voting deadline has now passed.

Having gone through all the PMs with votes I am glad to say that all 14 countries have voted within the deadline xup

And we have a winner! Join us for the FSC Spin-Off Results Show tomorrow Tuesday 21st June, 20:00 CET! xcheer

Lietuvis

Initially I thought that my 12 pointer will be an easy decision when I saw the list of song, but I found few more really nice songs!

Malagant

FSC Admin
Staff member
I had 4 songs this time I could have given 12 points which kinda never happens to me :eek::D A sizzling hot edition indeed xdance2

Btw, be ready for a very exciting Results Show tonight xup

Malagant

FSC Admin
Staff member
gM2bhmo.jpg

FSC SPIN-OFF
Bonus

While we wait for the Results Show tonight , here is
a catchy retro ‘Summer Song’ from Swiss DJ Bobo

Welcome this evening at 20:00 CET! xcheer

gM2bhmo.jpg

Malagant

FSC Admin
Staff member
FTqMeNj.jpg

xcheer Thank you, all for coming! xcheer

Our wonderful Chilean Hosts are here to lead us through the evening:

Daniela Nicolás and Lorenza Izzo

5EfPzl1.jpg

Malagant

FSC Admin
Staff member
We also have a special appearance by Eleni Foureira performing
her sizzling hot ‘Summer Song’ and ESC entry for Cyprus xdance2

Malagant

FSC Admin
Staff member
Here is again a list of our participants and countries in this FSC June 2022 Spin-Off:

8PAWWmO.jpg

1FAzvLl.jpg

:pr: (Zorjan)-- ---- - - - - --
:fr: (Geborgenheit)-----
:tr: (Journalist) - - - ----
:se: (Malagant) - - - - ---
:uk: (Zeus) ----- ------ -----
:az: (Bakinka) - - -- ---- -
:lt: (Lietuvis) - - -- -------
:be: (A-lister)---- ------- ---
:de: (NicoRobin)----- -----
:cy: (CypriotGirl) -- - - - -