Contact us

FSC Spin-Off - February 2022: "2nd-placed songs in Eurovision National Selections" - The Show | RESULTS from page 2

Seok-jin

Congrats :no: xcheer
Thanks to everyone who voted for :ro: & Vanotek xheart

:12: :ee: :hr: xbow
:8: :az:
:5: :fi:
:4: :it: :no: :ua:
:2: :al: :md: :lt:

xrose

Zorjan

FSC Mod
Staff member
I sort of expected Kukushka to win as I believe the song to be absolutely outstanding, but I guess 4th is alright too ;)

I'd hoped for Portugal to end in the best half so I'm happy with finishing 6th :D

I expected both Sweden and Albania to be serious top 5 contenders so I'm a bit surprised by their results :unsure:

But thanks for yet another great result show!

hawadharma

I sort of expected Kukushka to win as I believe the song to be absolutely outstanding, but I guess 4th is alright too ;)

I'd hoped for Portugal to end in the best half so I'm happy with finishing 6th :D

I expected both Sweden and Albania to be serious top 5 contenders so I'm a bit surprised by their results :unsure:

But thanks for yet another great result show!

I was right, we were thinking of the same song ;)

Malagant

FSC Admin
Staff member
First let me congratulate :fi: Finland and :pl: Poland on a great 2nd and 3rd place xup

Thank you to everyone for all the points (special thanx for the 12 and 10 points!) and this much cherished victory with KEiiNO and :no: Norway in this FSC Spin-Off xlovexyaay Tbh I did not think it had a chance of winning when competing against popular accomplished artists like Erika Vikman and Zlata Ognevich. I am very happy to see so many of you enjoy - and care for - this great Norwegian MGP-entry as much as I do xup

My personal favourites - and the 3 standout songs for me - in this FSC Spin-Off were: :fr: France (much underrated imo, I love French ballads like this one), :fi: Finland (like many others I loved this Finnish UMK-entry from the first time I heard it, great Eurodance-pop with cool lyrics in Finnish) and :pt: Portugal (catchy melody and rhythms, one of the best NF-songs I have heard from Portugal)
tqcd9Op.gif

Happy that you all enjoyed this FSC “2nd-placed songs in Eurovision National Selections” Spin-Off so much. Thank you, everyone for your nice feedback and kind words both here in the forum and in PMs, for taking part - and for being such valued members of our FSC Community xhug xheart

Malagant

FSC Admin
Staff member
I have now added this February 2022 Spin-Off edition also to the FSC Spin-Off Wikia xup

Top Bottom