Contact us

FSC Spin-Off - August 2023: "Best Of: Covers/Remixes" - The Show | RESULTS from page 1

Bmbriga

Congratulations :us:!!! xcheer

I'm really happy with 7th place. That would be my 2nd best placing in spin offs. I mostly end up at the bottom of the table.

Huge thanks to all who voted for :ua:! xrosexlove

That means, thanks to everybody except @anabanana2000

tell-me-more-salem.gif

🤭jk

yuki_vamp.esc

Congrats to the winner :us:USA xmetal

Didn't expect such a landslide from the results, too many good entries! As a rock/metal song avid fan, I thought most of the rock/metal covers missing something aka the original singer did it better. In a way I'm glad I'm not alone who left the winner with blank score, thanks for accompanying me @Malagant, jk :lol:.

Kidding aside, thanks to all who voted for the :ph: Philippines' entry! Glad you liked it xlove

:lt::ba::gr::uk::jp::ie::fi::hu::us::be::es: xcheerxheart

Looking forward to the next FSC Spin-Off, till next time. xdance2

Zorjan

FSC Mod
Staff member
Congratulations :us: !
It was a very nice cover of a very nice song :D

Thank you to :ph: for the surprising :12: xshock
Despite such an amazing start, :gr: didn't get that many points, but that was hardly a surprise. 16th is an alright result, I guess

anabanana2000

As a rock/metal song avid fan,

I thought I’d share this…. You might appreciate (or maybe not!?)
This is what I had planned to put through for covers, but then Sinead sadly passed away and couldn’t pass the opportunity to honor her

NicoRobin

Wow thank you so much everyone :love:

I didn't expected win, especially after the last edition where I forgot to vote and so, I thought that you scared to vote for my song thinking that I would forgot to vote again. Still thanks xhug

And congrats to all too bc there is several others songs that I could see win too xcheer

xymothe

Congrats for everyone, this was such a nice Spin-Off, also a bit of a time travel for me listening all these songs. :giggle:

Thanks for the points, a 12th place with all of these masterpieces in the competition is a fair result, so I'm happy with that. :D

Can't wait the next one! (y)

Malagant

FSC Admin
Staff member
Congrats again to the winner, :us: ! xcheer It was a very clear victory though I tried to make the apparent result more exciting by the deliberate vote presentation order ;)

My personal favourites in this edition were UK and Guatemala, great choices!

Thanks for all the points for my entry from :fi:, am very happy with a great 5th place in this competitive FSC Spin-Off edition! xup

The entry by Finnish Amberian Dawn was my combined homage to ABBA and Finnish Metal, I love the original song and also thought this cover-version was great.

Happy to see so many of you loved this Spin-Off edition, thank you all for taking part and also for your kind words xhugxlove

Malagant

FSC Admin
Staff member
In a way I'm glad I'm not alone who left the winner with blank score, thanks for accompanying me @Malagant, jk :lol:.
I am eclectic when it comes to music, I like all kinds (or most) which can be seen in the variety of songs I send to FSC. I like rock too but am a bit more selective in that genre (I often prefer rock-ballads). Symphonic/gothic metal and other melodic metal is more my style. I thought the winner was decent but there were many songs I liked in this Spin-Off and so the American song did not make my top 10. I did not foresee that almost everyone would vote for the winner, so yeah you and I 'veered off' and gave our votes other places ;)

yuki_vamp.esc

I did not foresee that almost everyone would vote for the winner, so yeah you and I 'veered off' and gave our votes other places
I get you ;)

yuki_vamp.esc

I thought I’d share this…. You might appreciate (or maybe not!?)
This is what I had planned to put through for covers, but then Sinead sadly passed away and couldn’t pass the opportunity to honor her
eeeyy one of my favorites SOAD song, the instrumentals slaps. Greatly appreciated, thanks.

Top Bottom