Contact us

FSC Promotions Thread

Malagant

FSC Admin
Staff member
xptC4rp.gif

FSC Norway - September 2023 - Thomas Bergersen ft. Merethe Soltvedt - Memoria

CI0ArxE.jpg

Representing Norway in September 2023, and returning to the FSC for Norway, is the talented and famous Norwegian Cinematic Music Composer Thomas Bergersen, once again featuring Norwegian singer Merethe Soltvedt on vocals. Here is some more information about them.

Thomas Jacob Bergersen (born 4th July 1980, Trondheim, Norway), professionally known as Thomas Bergersen, is a well known Norwegian music composer, multi-instrumentalist, and also the co-founder of the production music company and music project Two Steps From Hell (which also has participated for Norway in FSC). Bergersen’s compositions have featured in many motion picture campaigns, such as Avatar, Pirates of the Caribbean, The Twilight Saga, Harry Potter, The Da Vinci Code, The Dark Knight, Tron: Legacy and hundreds more. Bergersen has scored over one thousand soundtracks and film trailers in all, an impressive feat.

In May 2010, Bergersen and his business partner, Nick Phoenix, released a debut public Epic Music Two Steps From Hell album titled ‘Invincible’, featuring some of their most popular tracks, including “Freedom Fighters” and “Heart of Courage”. Several additional commercial album releases have since followed, including ‘Archangel’ and ‘SkyWorld’.

2011 saw the release of a solo-produced album/soundtrack from Thomas Bergersen, titled ‘Illusions’. His second solo public album called ‘Sun’ was released in September 2014 and had many popular tracks including the epic song ‘Empire of Angels’. With his epic cinematic style he was gaining a following around the world, also with his solo-work.

In March of 2020 the 7 part album series ‘Humanity’ was announced. ‘Humanity’ is intended to be a 7 part album series exploring all aspects of human emotion. In July 2020 the album ‘Humanity - Chapter I’ was released to acclaim. One of the epic and beautiful songs on this new album was the song ‘Mountain Call” which was the Norwegian entry in FSC November 2020. The same month he released the 2nd album called “Humanity - Chapter 2”.

In May 2021 he released the 3rd album in his series, called “Humanity - Chapter 3”. One of the beautiful epic cinematic songs on this new album was “Red” which was the Norwegian entry in June 2021. In September 2021 he released “Humanity - Chapter 4”. “Humanity - Chapter 5” was released in April 2023. The 1st single from this new album was the song “Night Queen” which featured the Norwegian singer Merethe Soltvedt on vocals. This was the Norwegian entry in April 2023. The 2nd single from the album was the song “Memoria”, another dynamic and epic cincematic piece of music which again featured Merethe Soltvedt on vocals. This is the song chosen by the Norwegian jury as the Norwegian entry here in FSC September 2023.

Thomas Bergersen will continue to work on his monumental “Humanity” project and we will without doubt be able to enjoy many new beautiful compositions of his in the time to come.

Merethe Soltvedt is a Norwegian singer/songwriter who has appeared with vocals on several songs by the Norwegian/American music project Two Steps From Hell as well as on solo- melodies by Thomas Bergersen, most recently in his ambitious Humanity album project. She sang vocals on “Night Queen” and also on “Memoria” from Thomas Bergersen’s latest album. She has also released her own albums (titled “Myopia” and “Audio Charm Bracelet”) as well as three singles. She is a talented singer from whom we will hear more in the years to come.

The Norwegian entry for FSC September 2023, “Memoria”, by Thomas Bergersen ft. Merethe Soltvedt, is another dynamic, grand epic cinematic melody written by Thomas Bergersen. The Norwegian jury is happy to enter Thomas Bergersen again in the FSC for Norway.

Below are the lyrics in English for the song. Hope you’ll enjoy the Norwegian entry for September 2023!
tqcd9Op.gif

yQwRxUC.gif

Thomas Bergersen ft. Merethe Soltvedt - Memoria

Softly, shadows dance around
The shape of a familiar place
Day turns to night
As the memory of you linger

Roses grow on your grave
To say that you remember
I will take your place
And complete what you intended

Rise before the glorious, we will be victorious
Feel the power grow inside, inside your heart, me-mo-ria
Show the world you're made of stone, carve a path to the unknown
Be my historia, you are the memoria

Rise before the glorious, we will be victorious
Feel the power grow inside, inside your heart, me-mo-ria
Show the world you're made of stone, carve a path to the unknown
Be my historia, you are the memoria

Id2mrPs.gif

-M​

Ekholmia

giphy-downsized-large.gif

FSC Sweden - September 2023 - Diskopunk - Intro

Diskopunk describe themselves as a down on luck ABBA that mixes dance, post-punk, pop & rock'n'roll to land in a landscape between underground and outer space. They were formed in 2016 and they are considered to be one of Sweden's best live-bands, if not the best.

Diskopunk - Intro

I'm on a frequency
High off the world, with you
Fully inside a fire light
Whispering over, and over
I love you

So this is the way
This is the path
This is the day
Look up and close your eyes
No need to speak
No need to think
All you do is
Move

Kevan1994

Hey all!

:ca:'s September 2023 entry is Strange by 24-year-old Montréaler Alicia Creti. Many of you shared you loved her vocals during the Live Listen so thought I'd share a stripped down version that shows off her vocal talent even more :)

My personal favourite lyric in Strange:

"I know love is blind, but you make me see colours."

yuki_vamp.esc

ef7b997a73c1f7ea3fca18bfb214f938.gif

FSC Philippines

Pasko Kasama Mo by Hazel Faith ft. Jericho Arceo

First off, a little bit of context, in the Philippines, it's a sort of "tradition" that during the start of "BER" months, SeptemBER, Christmas songs and caroling start to be played especially in public places such as malls. Some even started decorating their places/homes with Christmas decorations.

About the Artists:

Hazel Faith Capacete dela Cruz, also known as Hazel Faith, started singing at the very early age of three. As the only girl among three siblings, she spent most of her time imitating Disney princesses. Her natural singing talent blossomed when she joined the choir. Hazel is in person somewhat introverted, but blooms when it comes to music. She was influenced by the sound of Disney classics, then eventually by her parents' old cassette tapes of Earth, Wind and Fire, and eventually, KPOP.

Jericho Arceo is a YouTuber who has found popularity with his comedy skits about Filipino culture as well as reactions to various music videos and live performances. His self-titled channel has attracted 650,000 subscribers so far. @JerichoArceo

About the Song and Song Translation:

Revisiting the holiday experience with technicolored bounce, funky chords, and ‘80s city pop lilt, “Pasko Kasama Mo” finds the rising phenom bringing back the gilded memories of Christmas while reminding listeners why it’s the best time of the year. A colorful and upbeat tune that wouldn’t be out of place if it was blasted during the endless parties and reunions. The song talks about what makes the Pinoy Christmas experience so darn awesome and even highlights the true meaning of the holiday season in a more religious sense.

Filipino LyricsEnglish Translation
Dati 'di ko mawari
Ba't namamahagi
Ng mga regalo sa isang araw na 'to
Dati 'di ko maisip
Ano bang nangyari
At bawat taon ay may salo-salo

Nanay, tatay, ate at kuya
Tito, tita, lolo't lola
Sama-sama ang buong pamilya
Pero para sa'n nga ba

Pagka't ngayong Pasko
Ay Pasko kasama Mo
Niligtas at 'Yong binago
Nang dahil sa Iyo
Nagdiriwang ang mundo
Ito ang tunay na Pasko

Pasko kasama Mo, oh, oh
Pasko kasama Mo, oh, oh
Pasko kasama Mo, oh, oh
Pasko kasama Mo, Panginoon

Kumukutitap ang parol sa bintana
Amoy mo na mainit na bibingka
Simbng gabi pagkaroling ng mga bata
Dati ay naririnig pero ngayon damang dama ko na
Pero teka lang
Parang merong kulang
Ang Pasko'y 'di lang tungkol kay Jose Mari Chan
Si Maria ni Jose, tumira sa kanyang dyan
Haring tagapagligtas ng buong sanlibutan

Tito, tita, lolo't lola
Ang saya ng buong pamilya
At ngayo'y alam ko na

Pagka't ngayong Pasko
Ay Pasko kasama Mo
Niligtas at 'Yong binago
Nang dahil sa Iyo
Nagdiriwang ang mundo
Ito ang tunay na Pasko

Pasko kasama Mo, oh, oh
Pasko kasama Mo, oh, oh
Pasko kasama Mo, oh, oh
Pasko kasama Mo, Panginoon

Saan man mapunta
Basta kasama ka
Ito ang tunay na Pasko, oh-oh
Saan man mapunta
Basta kasama ka
Ito ang tunay na Pasko, oh, oh

Tito, tita, lolo't lola, oh-oh
Ang saya ng buong pamilya
At ngayo'y alam ko na

Pagka't ngayong Pasko
Ay Pasko kasama Mo
Niligtas at 'Yong binago
Nang dahil sa Iyo
Nagdiriwang ang mundo
Ito ang tunay na Pasko

Pasko kasama Mo, oh, oh
Pasko kasama Mo, oh, oh
Pasko kasama Mo, oh, oh
Pasko kasama Mo, Panginoon, hoo-oh-oh

Ngayong nalaman ko
Basta't kasama Mo
Maligaya ang Pasko
I used to not understand
Why share
Gifts for one day
I used to not be able to imagine
what happened
And that every year there is a party

Mom, dad, sister and brother
Uncles, aunts, grandparents
The whole family is together
But what it's for

Because this is Christmas
Have Christmas with you
Saved and changed
Because of you
The world is celebrating
This is the real Christmas

Christmas with You, oh, oh
Christmas with You, Lord

The lantern flickered in the window
You can smell that hot bibingka
Night Mass, after the children caroling
I used to hear it but now I feel it
But wait
Something seems to be missing
Christmas is not just about Jose Mari Chan
Jose's Maria lived with him there
King savior of the whole world

Uncles, aunts, grandparents
The whole family having fun
And now I know

Have Christmas with you
Saved and changed
Because of you
The world is celebrating

Christmas with You, Lord

Wherever you go
As long as you're with me
This is the real Christmas, oh-oh
Wherever you go
As long as you're with me
This is the real Christmas, oh, oh

Uncle, aunt, grandparents, oh-oh
The whole family having fun
And now I know

Have Christmas with you
Saved and changed
Because of you
The world is celebrating

Christmas with You, Lord, hoo-oh-oh

Now that I know
As long as you are with me
Christmas is Merry

kzmxgirl

FSC SEPTEMBER 2023 MEXICO
https://flic.kr/p/MQV7 JASS REYES - REPETICION
https://flic.kr/p/zC429R Jass Reyes is a singer and songwriter from Ciudad Juarez, Mexico. In 2007, she began her musical career as the lead singer of the band "Elefante Negro." Following this musical project, she joined the group "Reyes del Camino" in 2010, where she remained until 2014. In 2016, Jass Reyes decided to pursue a solo career and released her first studio album, "Jass," which included the single "Esta Noche." Since then, she has worked with well-known artists like as Yahir, Kumbia Kings, Ana Victoria, and La Sonora Santanera, among others. Jass Reyes appeared in "La Voz México" in 2019 as a member of Yahir's team, reaching the semifinals. Currently, she is promoting her most recent single, "En repetición." Jass Reyes' life has been shaped by her love of music and her efforts to establish herself as an independent artist in Mexico's musical scene.

Enjoy the song

Last edited:

hawadharma

:my:

FSC SEPTEMBER 2023
MALAYSIA

Artist: Andi Bernadee ft. Zizi Kirana
Song: "Jujurlah"

ab67616d0000b2731f7b4b62a0066b658576d6e0

About Andi Bernadee

Andi Azrul Andi Mapangile (born 30 November 1991) or better known as Andi Bernadee is a Malaysian male singer and actor. He is famous for his songs "Satu Peluang" and "Donde". In addition, he also participated in the first season of the Big Stage show.

Andi's talent was discovered after often uploading singing videos on the online karaoke application, Smule. While still not having his own recorded songs, Andi has already received many performance invitations. Andi participated in the first season of the Big Stage competition and competed to make a name for himself in the country's music industry. Fate was not on his side, when he became the second participant to be eliminated.

His singing career began to soar after he launched his third single, "Satu Peluang" created by Alif Sleeq in October 2018. He released his fourth single, "Donde" in March 2019 and received a very encouraging response and managed to reach 1 million views in two days. In December 2019, he launched a duet song with Ismail Izzani called "Hello" and it was also his first collaboration. He released his fifth single, "Shimmy" in February 2020. In September 2020, he released his sixth single and also his second ballad single titled "Tired". He is also better known as a singer who brought the raggaeton genre in Malaysia so that some call him "Prince Of Raggaeton".

About Zizi Kirana

Nur Fazelah @ Zizie Mad Tahil (born 23 January 1985) or better known as Zizi Kirana is a Malaysian female singer. She is a former participant of Akademi Fantasia in 2009. In addition, she also participated in the second season of the Indonesian reality television show, D'Academy Asia where she represented Malaysia.

Zizi's singing career began after she participated in the seventh season of Akademi Fantasia. But her journey in AF7 stopped at the concert of the fourth week. After the end of AF7, Zizi joined the band The Fabulous Cats. With the group, she recorded several singles including "Cinta Kosmik" and "Pergilah Ayu" as well as the album Fabulousity. However, her partnership with The Fabulous Cats did not last when the group disbanded. Zizi later joined the group Nukilan, while with Nukilan, she rapped efficiently. However, Zizi's relationship with the group did not last long when they were also disbanded. Zizi then participated in an Indonesian reality TV competition, D'Academy Asia's second season, starting from this show, she became known to fans both in Malaysia and Indonesia.

Soon after, her solo career soars after the competition with hip-hop singles like "Eh", NakKeTakNak", "Boleh Jalan" and "Terkemuka" among others. She is dubbed as the "Queen of Hip-Hop and Rap" for her impeccable rapping skills and outstanding fashion style. At the end of 2020, her song "Eh" finally qualified for the final stage of the 35th Juara Lagu Award, although many parties initially disputed the eligibility of the song "Eh" for the prestigious award stage. This is her first appearance on the AJL stage after almost 11 years of being an artist. She is now happily married to Malaysian hunky actor, Yusuf Bahrin who is 7 years younger than her and started to wear hijab since. Being a hijabi doesn't stop her career, she came up with many more singles such as "Pijak" and "Jujurlah".

Lyrics (with English Translation)

VERSE 1

Be honest, be honest (3x)
Jujurlah ju jujurlah eh (3x)

Trust me dear
Percaya sayang

My words are sincere
Kata-kata ku ikhlas

You are the only one for me
Hanya kau satu buatku

You were made for me, my breath
Kau tercipta untukku, nafasku

Trust me dear
Percaya sayang

God unite us both
Tuhan temukan kita berdua

Our destiny is determined
Tlah ditentukan takdir kita

Don't fight back
Jangan melawan melawan

BRIDGE

I spent my cold nights remembering you
Malam-malam dingin teringatmu

What is the meaning of love without you
Apa ertinya cinta tanpamu

What is the meaning of life without your love?
Apa erti hidup tanpa kasihmu

Without your hugs
Tanpa dakapanmu

CHORUS

Enough is enough, dear
Sudahlah ah sudah sayang

Just say your intentions
Katakan niat apa saja

And all your agendas
Agenda ah agenda kamu

Be honest, be honest
Jujurlah ju jujurlah eh

Enough is enough, dear
Sudahlah ah sudah sayang

Just say your intentions
Katakan niat apa saja

All the games you played
Mainan ah mainan kamu

Be honest, be honest (8x)
Jujurlah ju jujurlah eh (8x)

VERSE 2

It's not the first time I've been cheated
Bukan kali pertama ku kena tipu

Dizzy and dizzy makes me confused
Pusing pusing pusing buatku keliru

I'm tired of running, I'm still being hunted
Penat aku lari masih ku diburu

You choose your victims like reading a menu
Kau pilih-pilih mangsa macam baca menu

Baby tastes like a5 wagyu (beef) yum
Baby rasa macam a5 gyu yum

Girl let me be your leader
Girl let me be your imam

Yea we keepin at halal no haram

Whole night, pa ram pa pam pam
Sepanjang malam, Pa ram pa pam pam

(REPEAT BRIDGE)
(REPEAT CHORUS)

Last edited:

Malagant

FSC Admin
Staff member
xptC4rp.gif

FSC Norway - October 2023 - Jonathan Floyd - Intensjoner

DsWMmtt.jpg

Representing Norway in October 2023 is a New Artist for Norway in FSC, the young, popular and talented Norwegian pop-artist called Jonathan Floyd. Here is some more information about him.

Jonathan Floyd from Oslo, Norway is 21 years old but despite his young age (he started making music when he was a young teenager), this artist, writer and producer has already secured gold plaques, P3 Gull and performances on Norway’s biggest live event, “VG-lista”. Praised by fans and critics alike, Jonathan Floyd received a Best Newcomer Music Award in 2021, and loves 80’s inspired pop anthems infused with melancholy.

Inspired by heroes such as The Weeknd and Unge Ferrari (Norwegian singer and rap-artist), this young artist combines atmospheric and retro-inspired R&B productions with melancholic and catchy melody lines. Several of his newer songs are clearly inspired by Synth-pop/Electro-pop music as well. He usually sings in Norwegian language which is a bit unique since most Norwegian artists performing songs in the Electro-pop / Synth-pop genre sing in English. In the Norwegian Rap / Hip Hop genre, however most artists sing in Norwegian. In this respect he can be looked as a crossover music artist.

Some of his most popular songs from the past few years are: “Perlene”, “Fly”, “Danser Likevel”, “Chick fra LA” and “Heartbreaker”.

In August 2023 he released a new song, a melodic Dark Synth-pop song called “Intensjoner”, which will be part of a forthcoming EP. This is the song chosen by the Norwegian jury as the Norwegian entry here in FSC October 2023.

Jonathan Floyd is very successful on streaming services and keeps drawing audiences in Norway, not the least the younger generations. He is an artist we will without doubt hear more from in the years to come.

The Norwegian entry for FSC October 2023, “Intensjoner”, by Jonathan Floyd is a melodic retro-vibed Dark Synth-pop song performed in Norwegian language. The Norwegian jury is happy to enter Jonathan Floyd in the FSC for Norway.

Below are the lyrics in Norwegian for the song with a translation into English. Hope you’ll enjoy the Norwegian entry for October 2023!
tqcd9Op.gif

yQwRxUC.gif

Jonathan Floyd - Intensjoner

Englefjes, du har gått for langt / Angel Face, you have gone too far
Jeg kan ikke tro hvordan du våger / I cannot believe how you dare
Å fortsatt ringe meg / To still call me on the phone
Du vet at det er feil / You know it is wrong

Kokt opp i en taxi på vei hjem / Created in a taxi on the way home
Hvorfor måtte du fortelle hvem? / Why did you have to tell who?
Jeg kan aldri la det gå, nei nei nei / I cannot let it pass, no no no
You fucked up, synd for meg.. Ooh, ooh / You fucked up, a pity for me.. Oh, oh

Baby vet du hva det gjør med meg? / Baby, do you know what you are doing to me?
Alle dine vonde intensjoner / All your bad intentions
Kommer fram i rusa situasjoner / Which erupt in drunk situations
Ooh, ooh, Ooh, ooh / Oh, oh, Oh, oh

Please hold kjeft, vi'kke høre det / Please shut up, I don’t want to hear it
For du vågеr, og tanken på / Because you dare, and the thought of
At du ligger med noеn andre enn meg / You sleeping with others than me
Jeg vet at det er feil / I know it is wrong

Kokt opp i en taxi på vei hjem / Created in a taxi on the way home
Hvorfor måtte du fortelle hvem? / Why did you have to tell who?
Jeg kan aldri la det gå, nei nei nei / I cannot let it pass, no no no
You fucked up, synd for meg.. Ooh, ooh / You fucked up, a pity for me.. Oh, oh

Jeg blir psycho, jeg blir gal og besatt / I go psycho, I go mad and become obsessed
Av å tenke på hva du gjorde i natt / Thinking about what you were doing last night

Du lurer meg igjen / You fool me again
Får akkurat det du ville ha / Get just what you wanted
Du kjenner forskjellen / You feel the difference
Mellom meg og en eller annen / Between me and someone else
Nå du er på veg / Now you are on your way
Og vi er like langt / And we are back where we started

Du lurer meg igjen / You fool me again
Får akkurat det du ville ha / Get just what you wanted
Du kjenner forskjellen / You feel the difference
Mellom meg og en eller annen / Between me and someone else
Nå du er på veg / Now you are on your way
Og vi er like langt / And we are back where we started

Id2mrPs.gif

-M​

Geborgenheit

FSC OCTOBER 2023 :lv: JANA - DEJO AR MANI
This month Latvian singer Jana offers a summer song "Dejo ar mani" (Dance with me). The new single by Jana, a Latvian singer living in England, was made in collaboration with producer Rodion Gordin.

Although 'Dance With Me' might appear to be dance music, the song has a deeper meaning. The author of the song, Jana, plays with words, and if you go deeper, the story is about a woman as a character.

"I wish that listeners, listening to the words, will have warm feelings and an understanding of the term that a woman is a goddess," explains singer Jana.

The song's video was filmed in Riga. The main idea in visualization is to feel the dance and to have desire to move yourself. Using different backgrounds and colors, the video is as colorful as the story of the song itself.
357558096-848280690023539-3972004220435483188-n.png

Ekholmia

giphy.gif

FSC Sweden - October 2023 - KÅRP -Zero Heartbeat

This month Sweden is represented by the band KÅRP from Gothenburg. A band who's music has been described as "death disco". Dark love for the paranormal, outer space and the apocalyptic state of our times are recurring themes in both their music and lyrics. The song is written by Anna-Maria Lychou, Anders Lychou, Jonas Källström and Tobias Müller.

Trivia: The band members met at a course held by UFO-Sweden in analysing ufo images. They soon realized they all made music and KÅRP was formed.

Ladies and Gentlemen I give you KÅRP.

K%C3%A5rpband.jpg

Last edited:

Kevan1994

FSC October 2023 - :ca: - Charlotte Cardin - Next To You

This month :ca:'s entry is Next To You by Charlotte Cardin, singer of previous entry Confetti. Next To You is the closing song on her newly released album, 99 Nights. She considers it her most personal track on the album.

Next to You explores the theme of self-discovery within the context of changing dynamics in a relationship. The song begins with Charlotte acknowledging challenges in the relationship and her need to find space and time to find a better version of herself. She doesn't blame her partner, and even accepts responsibility for her own seeking out of conflict and disaster. Right now, what she needs most is to work on herself. To become better. To become new again. And she can't achieve that in the suffocation that is their current relationship.

She then compares herself to the weather; always changing. She highlights the need she has to make physical changes like cutting her hair to bring any sense of newness and rediscovery into her life. She's trying to be new, to change. But a haircut doesn't solve that. The words she and her partner share with each other hold little meaning anymore. She knows she has the habit of seeking disaster and then finding solace in being the fixer, trying to piece things back together to start fresh. But she can't do this any longer.

She recognizes the conflict between self-discovery and the desire to maintain connection with someone she deeply cares for. And even though it's not an easy decision, ultimately she knows these two desires are incompatible right now. She needs to focus her energy into discovering herself again. And that means ending things.

Personal favourite lyric: "Chasing a disaster just so I can pick up all the pieces, put them back without a reason."

Last edited:

yuki_vamp.esc

FSC Philippines

Shot Puno by Juan Karlos

One of celebrations here in the Philippines this October is Octoberfest! So it is fitting to send this song Shot Puno a Filipino slang which translate to "Full Shot" but has the same context to "Bottoms Up!" in drinking session.

About the Artists:

Juan Karlos
"JK" Labajo (Tagalog: [hwan ˈkaɾlos lɐˈbaho]; born February 5, 2001) is a German-Filipino actor, singer, songwriter, guitarist, and television personality. He is co-managed by ABS-CBN's Star Magic and MCA Music Inc. (Philippines). He is currently the frontman of the band Juan Karlos.

Juan Karlos Labajo was just 13 years old when he started his journey with music. His successful feat as a contender of The Voice Kids PH, 2nd-runner up during the finals, not just launched his career in the industry, it also gained him a huge following.

Juan Karlos is a Filipino rock band from Manila, Philippines, consisting of lead vocalist, rhythm guitarist and primary songwriter Juan Karlos Labajo, lead guitarist Jeriko Aguilar, bassist Louise Bayas and drummer Gian Hipolito.

About the Song and Song Translation:

The song released months after the breakup of JK relationship with Filipino actress, beauty queen, and model best, Maureen Wroblewitz. "Shot Puno" by Juan Karlos appears to be a love song about being drawn to someone despite the chaos and noise of the world / their breakup. The lyrics seems to be a love letter to someone special which express deep love and devotion while also acknowledging the possibility of separation.

According to juan karlos, the song is about letting go and acceptance and how human connection helps in coping with heartache.

And in general, during heartbreak, Filipinos tend to drink alcohol, most likely beer, for various reasons such as try to forget the pain, let loose the emotion and such. Thus explains the ending of the song.

Filipino Lyrics
SHOT PUNO
English Translation
FULL SHOT
Hmm-mmm, hmm-mmm
Na-na-na-na, na-na-na-na

Sa karagatan ng mga tao, ikaw ang nakikita ko
Sa mga labing aking nahalikan, hanap ko ang sa 'yo
Kapaligiran ay sobrang ingay, at boses mo ang siyang lunas
Sa sobrang daming hita na aking nakikita, hanap ko ang maong mong butas, hmm

Sabi nila, kung tayo man ay tayo
'Di na kita pipilitin, kasi baka ikaw sa akin ay mas lumayo

Ikaw ang aking buwan, at alam mo bang ikaw rin ang mundo ko? Hmm-mmm
Oh, minahal kita sa gusto kong paraan
Hmm, minahal kita nang 'di mo kailangan

Alam mo bang ikaw ang siyang hangin na nagdadala sa akin sa dalampasigan?
Sa'n man sa sanlibutan, ikaw ang buhangin na aking laging binabalikan (shit)
No'ng sinabi mo sa akin na baka sa buhay natin, tayo'y 'di para sa isa't isa
Ginusto kong lumipat sa susunod na habang-buhay, at do'n na tayo magkita
'Wag mo sanang kalimutan na sa puso ko'y laging nandiyan ka, hmm-mmm

Nakikita kita sa kinabukasan ko
Kahit 'di mo ako makita sa kinabukasan mo

Kaya Pobla, shot, shot, puno
Pobla, shot, shot, puno
Pobla, shot, shot, puno
Pobla, shot, shot, puno

Pobla, shot, shot, puno
Pobla, shot, shot, puno
Pobla, oh-oh-oh-oh-oh
Pobla, whoa, puno

Pobla, shot, shot, puno
Pobla, shot, shot, puno
Pobla, Pobla
Puno na, pupuno na, pupuno, oh

Oh-oh, Pobla, shot, shot, puno
Pobla, shot, shot, puno
Pobla, shot, shot, puno
Hmm-mmm, hmm-mmm
Na-na-na-na, na-na-na-na

In the ocean of people, It’s you that I see
Among the lips I kissed, I looked for yours
The environment is too noisy, and your voice is the cure
With so many thighs I can see, I'm looking for your jeans hole, hmm

They say, If it is us then us
'I won't force you anymore, because you might get further away from me
You are my moon, and do you know that you are also my world? Hmm-mmm
Oh, I loved you the way I wanted to
Hmm, I loved you when you didn't need to

Do you know that you are the wind that carries me to the beach?

Everywhere in the world, you're the sand I always turn to (shit)

When you told me that maybe in our lives, we are not for each other
I want to move on to the next lifetime, and let's see each other there
I hope you won't forget that you are always there in my heart, hmm-mmm

I see you in my future
Even if you don't see me in your future

So Pobla, shot, shot, full
Pobla, shot, shot, full
Pobla, shot, shot, full
Pobla, shot, shot, full

Pobla, shot, shot, full
Pobla, shot, shot, full
Pobla, oh-oh-oh-oh-oh
Pobla, whoa, full

Pobla, shot, shot, full
Pobla, shot, shot, pfull
Pobla, Pobla
It's full, it's going to be full, it's going to be full, oh

Oh-oh, Pobla, shot, shot, full
Pobla, shot, shot, full
Pobla, shot, shot, full

Last edited:

AndroZeus

The Danish entry for this month's FSC, Guldimund's "Det' kun vigtigt hvad det er", has just won the Listeners' Award at P3 Guld, an awards show by Denmark's most popular radio station, P3. I'm excited to find out how it fares in FSC in comparison.

Malagant

FSC Admin
Staff member
xptC4rp.gif

FSC Norway - November 2023 - Wig Wam - Forevermore

S9qt67g.jpg

Representing Norway in November 2023, and returning to FSC for Norway after 11 years, is the ESC-famed Norwegian Glam Rock-band Wig Wam. Here is some more information about them.

Wig Wam consists of Åge Sten Nilsen (“Glam”) on vocals, Trond Holter (“Teeny”) on guitars, Bernt Jansen (“Flash”) on bass and Øystein Andersen (“Sporty”) on drums.

The band was founded in 2001 in Halden, Østfold county, south of Oslo. Wig Wam quickly became one of Norway’s most popular live bands. Their fan base is known as Wig Wamaniacs.

Their debut-album came in 2004, but they achieved true national success and international attention after they won the Norwegian Melodi Grand Prix in 2005 with their popular song ”In My Dreams”. The song subsequently came a very good 9th in the ESC Final in Kiev, Ukraine.

Wig Wam: Discography

667.. The Neighbour of the Beast / Hard to Be a Rock'n Roller (2004)
Wig Wamania (2006)
Non Stop Rock'n Roll (2010)
Wall Street (2012)
Never Say Die (2021)
Out of the Dark (2023)

In 2006 they released the album ”Wig Wamania” which included the radio-hit ”Gonna Get You Someday”. A new album came in 2010 called ”Non Stop Rock ‘n’ Roll”. The album included the popular song ”Do Ya Wanna Taste It” which became the Norwegian entry FSC March 2010. In 2012 they released a new album called “Wall Street”. The title track became another popular hit and subsequently became the Norwegian entry in FSC July 2012. The band toured in the following year, but then in 2014 informed that they were retiring from the music business.

5 years later, however, in 2019 the band reunited, motivated to make a comeback with their famed Glam-styled Hard Rock music. They spent 2020 making new music which resulted in a new album in 2021 called “Never Say Die”. In January 2022 HBO Max released the television series ‘Peacemaker’ which featured the band's song "Do Ya Wanna Taste It" as its opening theme and also included "In My Dreams" on the soundtrack. This increased interest in the band and they started work on a new album called “Out of the Dark” which was released in early 2023. On this new album there was a new powerful song called “Forevermore” which was released as a single in January 2023. This is the song chosen by the Norwegian jury as the Norwegian entry here in FSC November 2023.

Wig Wam is a hard-working and talented Hard Rock band from Norway who are enjoying their comeback these past few years. We will hear more from them going forwards is my guess.

The Norwegian entry for FSC November 2023, “Forevermore”, by Wig Wam is a melodic Hard Rock song with Viking/Glam vibes which reflects their Nordic heritage and showcases their love of making - and playing - music. The Norwegian jury is happy to enter Wig Wam again in the FSC for Norway.

Below are the lyrics in English. Hope you’ll enjoy the Norwegian entry for November 2023!
tqcd9Op.gif

yQwRxUC.gif

Wig Wam - Forevermore

Take me back to the land of north
To the god of thunder
Take me back to the land of fjords
Safe from stormy weather

Greed is strong, it leads you on
In your search for glory
You look for sparks in the dark
Like a never ending story

When the battle's at your door
We paint ourselves for war
We make our stand together
Forevermore

When the devil rings the bell
We fight and give ‘em hell
We're all in this together
Forevermore

Forevermore

Take me back to another time
My pagan heart's awaken
Evolution's past its prime
Existence is forsaken

Greed is strong, it leads you on
In your search for glory
You look for sparks in the dark
Like a never ending story

Forevermore

We fight and give em hell
Forevermore

Forevermore

Forevermore

Forevermore

Forevermore

Forevermore

Forevermore
Forevermore

Forevermore

Id2mrPs.gif

-M​

Geborgenheit

FSC NOVEMBER 2023 :lv: SIGN LIBRA - LE CHAT
This month Latvian artist Sign Libra (Agata Melnikova) is presenting "Le Chat," the mesmerizing lead single from her upcoming album, "Hidden Beauty". This highly anticipated release is a melodic journey through the realms of feminine nature, creatively brought to life through musical collage, subtle subtext, and enigmatic allusions.

The video for Le Chat was filmed at the Mentzendorff House in the old town of Riga and at the Rundale Palace Garden in Pilsrundale, Latvia, designed by famed Italian architect Francesco Bartolomeo Rastrelli. Sign Libra’s outfit was inspired by Mylène Farmer’s costume in her video for “Libertine.” Fur those curious, that cat’s name is Milosha.

Agata Melnikova, known for previous releases such as "Closer to the Equator" (Antinote, 2018) and "Sea to Sea" (RVNG Intl., 2020), takes her listeners on an intimate exploration. "Hidden Beauty" is a deftly layered masterpiece, weaving influences from diverse sources including Erik Satie, early Mylène Farmer and Laurent Boutonnat works, and 90s R&B.

Mark your calendars for November 3, 2023, when "Hidden Beauty" will be released in various formats - vinyl, Japanese import CD, and digital editions. Notably, a portion of the proceeds from this release will be devoted to supporting Coral Guardian, a non-governmental organization dedicated to coral ecosystem preservation.

RVNG-SM-083123-001-1536x1018.jpg

kzmxgirl

FSC NOVEMBER 2023 MEXICO

https://flic.kr/p/qxgCHV

https://flic.kr/p/G8N5xa

https://flic.kr/p/2kNM4H7

Aitana, Danna Paola - AQYNE

Danna Paola Rivera Munguía (born 23 June 1995), better known as Danna Paola, is a Mexican actress, singer and model. She gained popularity as a child actress and singer, starring in dozens of television projects throughout her early childhood and adolescence.

Danna Paola's acting career began in 1999 when at age 4 she and her sister attended Televisa's casting call in Mexico City for Plaza Sésamo, the Mexican version of Sesame Street. Both were later cast on the show and appeared in several episodes. One year later at age 5, she was cast in the telenovela, Rayito de Luz, in 2000. In 2001, she received her first lead role in the children's telenovela, María Belén. The same year, she released her debut album, titled Mi Globo Azul.

In 2011, she began the production for her fourth solo studio album which also served as her debut album as a "grown-up" solo recording artist. Her previous discography included songs for telenovelas, children's music, and film soundtracks. She revealed that she wanted her new album to reflect her growth as an artist and shed her image as a child actress. "Ruleta", written by Mexican pop singer, Paty Cantú, was announced as the album's lead single. She participated in the Spanish series Elite during 3 seasons converting her into an international icon and one of the most influential singers and actresses of her generation.

Aitana Ocaña Morales (born 27 June 1999), is a Spanish singer and actress. She first gained national recognition in 2017, placing as the runner-up in the revival series of the Spanish reality television talent competition Operación Triunfo. While competing on the show, Aitana recorded the single "Lo Malo" with fellow contestant Ana Guerra as part of the songs in the running to represent Spain in the 2018 Eurovision Song Contest. The song became an instant hit in Spain, debuting at number-one and holding the spot for several weeks. Following the competition, Aitana signed a 360º record deal with Universal Music and released her debut solo single "Teléfono" to commercial success and streaming-breaking records.

Her debut studio album, Spoiler, was released in 2019 and received a Latin Grammy nomination for Best Pop Vocal Album. Its accompanying concert tour visited many indoor arenas in Spain and was taped for the video album Play Tour: En Directo. In late 2020 she released her sophomore album 11 Razones. It spawned the top five singles "+ (Más)" featuring Cali y El Dandee and "Corazón Sin Vida" featuring Sebastián Yatra. Aitana ventured into acting in the Disney+ original series La Última (2022), for which she also recorded the soundtrack.

Dubbed as the "Spanish Princess of Pop", throughout her career, Aitana has accumulated four number one songs in her home country: "Lo Malo", "Teléfono", "Vas a Quedarte" and "Mon Amour". She has also been honored with a Premio Ondas, two Premios Odeón, five LOS40 Music Awards, a Radio Disney Music Award, an MTV Europe Music Award, and a Kids' Choice Award, among many others. She has also received two nominations at the Latin Grammy Awards, including Best New Artist and has been an assessor on season six of La Voz Kids in 2021, and a coach on seasons seven and eight in 2022 and 2023.

Aitana loves visiting Mexico and has already collaborated with other artists such as Reik. She was very happy to collaborate with her friend Danna Paola to release the single that is part of the competition for this month and forms part of the song repertoire of her studio album Alpha.

Best of luck to all entries and enjoy our song for this month!

yuki_vamp.esc

FSC Philippines

Kaibigan by 1096 Gang

Disclaimer. Sorry for the late post; I was really busy.
Aside from "Love Songs", Rap/Hip-Hop Songs were one of the mainstream songs here in the Philippines, yet I only sent this type of song for the first time since I joined because most of them were try-hard, especially in regards to the meaning and lyrics of the song. Most of them talk about s*x, money, cussing, etc., which, in my opinion, is not Filipino-like.

About the Artists:

1096 Gang
is a five-member hip-hop and pop group from Mandaluyong City, Philippines. The group consists of Lucy J., Ghetto G., Guddhist, Young W, and Polo P. In 2021, the group released their single "Pajama Party" which trended locally. Later, Pajama Party trended in Asia through its popularity in Tiktok.

About the Song and Song Lyrics:

This song mainly focuses on the greatness of having friends and how valuable friendship is to Filipinos, to the point where we consider them, "friends", as a family. Enjoy the happy vibe and fun of the song, just like what it's like to have a Filipino friend. ;) No English translation for now, too hard to translate.

KAIBIGAN (FRIENDS)​
[Intro]
Yo, 1096 gang, gang
We're Back
Yo, uh

[Chorus]
Kasama ko mga kaibigan (Gang)
Walang humpay ang kasiyahan (No)
Ginagawa ang maibigan (Yeah)
Natural lang 'di sapilitan (Woah)
Kasama ko mga kaibigan (Wow)
Walang humpay ang kasiyahan (Wow)
Natural lang 'di sapilitan

[Verse 1]
Kasama mga tropa parang galing sa Europa
Ang angas nang dating akala nila bumobomba oops (Oops)
'Wag ka masyadong manghusga, boy
Mababait kami pero hindi na totoy
Lumalagare at hindi lang puro laboy
Sanay sa kalsada na parang isang palaboy
Alam ko na mga galawang nangkekengkoy
Dami ko na rin nasaksihan na mga maoy
Pero ayos lang sanay na 'ko mah men
Pakikisama lang ang tangi kong bitbitin
1096 tira pasok, walang bitin
Kapayapaan para sa lahat aming hiling

[Verse 2]
Malayo nasa kung ano ngayon
'Yung mga dati, 'yung dating
Mga sana lang namin ay nangyayari
Mangyayari, mangyayari
Kung meron mang mali
'Di sinasabi, sige, wala ng amin
Sara labi, sarap dinadama
Salat noon, ngayon sagana na
Dama paparating, nagbabadya
Kapag grasya bumaha, lilikas na sa dating sakuna
Ililigtas kasama nung wala, mawalan, magkaro'n
Tiyak aahon 'pag baon, ba't nagkagano'n?
Hindi lang 'yon basta nagkataon
Mas danas ko na ngayon
Sunod lang sa bulong ng panahon
Na lahat may kanya-kanyang panahon
Kalma mo (Repa, chill ka muna)

[Chorus]
Kasama ko mga kaibigan (Gang)
Walang humpay ang kasiyahan (No)
Natural lang 'di napilitan (Woah)
Kasama ko mga kaibigan (Wow)
Walang humpay ang kasiyahan (Wow)
Natural lang 'di sapilitan

[Verse 3]
Ano ang balita byahe pa Manila?
Malinis yung suot pati trabaho merong kita
May makulit na anak, musika ang medisina
Ginagawa lang 'yung hilig, sagaran 'di na tumila
Hanap lagi lang ng bago hanggang sa magbago
'Di na maglalaho tinanim na pati pato
Oras nilaan sa naibigan 'gang lumayo
Gamit lamang aking tinig kung sa'n-sa'n na napadayo
Dami pa na tatahakin, bago resulta mapasakin
'Di dinaan sa panalangin mga plano at hangarin
Kinilusan nasa isip siguradong papalarin pagpalain

[Verse 4]
Batang Mandaluyong lahat dito tulong-tulong
Nagawa namin nang kami lang, walang kaming katulong
Ayos lang magkulit, ilag lang sa nagpapagulong
'Di na para pa gayahin, nasaksihan kong mali, no
Salamat sa musikang naging taga-sagip
Nagbibigay ng kulay sa mundo na madilim
Ayos lang kung minsan 'di agad nakakamit
Alam ko 'yan noon pa man kaya 'eto nagbababad
Sa studio, gumagawa ng audio
Kilala mo kami kahit wala sa radio
Nagkukulit daig pa naka-edibles
1096 invincible, 'di pa easy-easy, 'tol

[Verse 5]
Andito na naman ang mga sasagip sa'yo
Musikang nakahiligan na hinahanap mo
Kiliti sa tenga melodiyang gumagana
Nawa ang mga buhay namin ngayon ay sagana (Meow tama yon)
Kung saan-saan narin na padpad
Lagalag na rin ituring na parang lumilipad
'Di ko rin ugali na sa problema ay magbabad
Layo na rin sa taong kabobohan ay sagad
Pa-ubo-ubo at pangiti-ngiti
Na ngangatog narin aking mga binti
May inabot sa akin di ako naka hindi
Kinulayan ang mundo buhay ko ay tumindi
Kaibigan na pamilya, mga mali ay tinatama
Tagal na rin na nagsasama, buti hindi pa nagsasawa
Kaibigan na pamilya, mga mali ay tinatama
Tagal na rin na nagsasama, buti hindi pa nagsasawa

[Chorus]
Kasama ko mga kaibigan
Walang humpay ang kasiyahan
Ginagawa ang maibigan
Natural lang 'di napilitan
Kasama ko mga kaibigan
Walang humpay ang kasiyahan
Ginagawa ang maibigan
Natural lang 'di napilitan​

Malagant

FSC Admin
Staff member
xptC4rp.gif

FSC Norway - December 2023 - Moyka - Rear View

bFqheLN.jpg

Representing Norway in December 2023 is a New Artist for Norway in FSC, the talented young Norwegian Synth-pop artist called Moyka. Here is some more information about her.

Monika Engeseth, in the world of music known as Moyka, is a Norwegian singer and songwriter from Hallingdal, Norway. Her pop music, often Synth-pop in style, is influenced by other Norwegian artists such as AURORA, Sigrid, Highasakite and Röyksopp.

She is developing - and focusing on - her own "mystic universe" as she has explained in interviews which is not unlike that of some other music artists like Lorde or Lykke Li.

She started releasing songs under the European record label Made Records in 2019. In 2021 she signed with the Stockholm and Los Angeles based record label SNAFU Records. She released her first songs through an EP named "Circles" after some months of work in 2019. One of the popular songs from this EP was a Synth-pop song called “Colder”. She then took part in several events and music festivals in Northern Europe.

Her second EP called “Spaces” was released in June 2020, and included four new songs. Her third work and debut album "The Revelations of Love" was released in late 2021.

Since March 2023, Moyka released four singles from her album “Movies, Cars & Heartbreak” which was released in October 2023. One of these new singles, released in March 2023, was the powerful and melodic Synth-pop song called “Rear View” which instantly became popular in Synth-pop / Electro-pop circles in Northern Europe. This is the song chosen by the Norwegian jury as the Norwegian entry here in FSC December 2023.

Moyka is a talented singer and songwriter who has continued performing in concerts, at events and in music festivals this past year and from whom we will without doubt hear more in the years to come.

The Norwegian entry for FSC December 2023, “Rear View”, is a catchy melodic Nordic Synth-pop song, with dominant 80s-style synths, performed by the talented Moyka. The Norwegian jury is happy to enter Moyka in the FSC for Norway.

Below are the lyrics in English. Hope you’ll enjoy the Norwegian entry for December 2023!
tqcd9Op.gif

yQwRxUC.gif

Moyka - Rear View

You can tell all your fears to me
We could be, we could be what you want to be
I know you're holding your guard up
And I know that you think you're bad luck

But darling, that's not who you are to me
That's not who you are to me
That's not who you are to me
To me, ah ah

I may be in your rear view
But I still see the stars from here
I'll be here if you want to
'Cause I can see the stars from here

I'll be here, holding on, if you want to, if you want to
I'll be here, holding on, if you want to

You can show who you are to me (ah, who you are)
I know it's hard, know it's hard (know it's hard)
But I can make it easy
Show me how it's gonna be (just show me how)
Show me how it's gonna be
Gonna be, ah ah

But I still see the stars from here (ooh)
'Cause I can see the stars from here

Id2mrPs.gif

-M​

elanyvx

:it: MARGHERITA VICARIO :it:
MAGIA

ITALY DECEMBER 2023 ENTRY

Margherita Vicario (born 13 Feb 1988 in Rome) is an Italian singer, songwriter and actress. She has several roles in cinema and TV series, 2 albums and over 20 singles released. She is the granddaughter of the actor and director Marco Vicario and the actress Rossana Podestà and is also the daughter of the director Francesco Vicario. Her uncle, Stefano Vicario, is a director (he was the director of various editions of the Sanremo Festival).

---

MAGIA

"Magia"
talks about war from the point of view of children and women. And many have already written about this.
But the way in which the spirit of the song coincides with what we are seeing today is truly shocking.
The story is that of children who leave their homes.

Lyrics

Translation

Kevan1994

:ca: Tate McRae - Greedy :ca:
DECEMBER 2023

(music video in a hockey rink of course :ca:)

INTRODUCTION TO THE ARTIST

LYRICS

INTERPRETATION OF LYRICS

If you're anything like me and after watching one of Tate's performances, wanted to watch another and another, here are a couple other of my favourites I've seen. She changes things up every time which is super fun.

Last edited:

Malagant

FSC Admin
Staff member
xptC4rp.gif

FSC Norway - January 2024 - Alan Walker ft. Sasha Alex Sloan - Hero (Remix)

hHTp45L.jpg

Representing Norway in FSC January 2024, and returning to the FSC for Norway after 2 years, is the talented popular British-Norwegian Electronic Dance Music (EDM) -Producer and artist as well as FSC Legend Alan Walker, this time featuring Sasha Alex Sloan on vocals. Here is some more information about them.

Alan Walker is a British-born Norwegian Record Producer and artist in the EDM-genre. Born in England of an English father and Norwegian mother, he and his family moved to Norway in 1999 at age 2. He has since lived in Bergen, Norway and has made his huge music career here.

His worldwide digital song and EDM-hit “Fade” gained attention after its release on YouTube. “Faded”, a remastered vocal version of “Fade”, came in 2015. The rest is history as they say. Alan Walker has in the years since become one of the world’s biggest Electronic Dance Music producers and artists with countless digital hits and productions.

Alan Walker: Main Discography

Albums:

Different World (2018)
World of Walker (2021)
Walkerverse pt. 1 + 2 (2022)
Walkerworld (2023)

Main singles: Norwegian FSC-entries*

Fade (2014)
Faded (2015)
Sing Me to Sleep (2016)*
Alone (2016)*
All Falls Down (2017)
Darkside (2018)
Ignite (with X-391) (2018)*
Diamond Heart (2018)*
On My Way (2019)*
Lily (with X-391) (2019)*
Alone, Pt. II (2019)*
Paradise (2021)*
Man On The Moon (2021)
Hero / Remixes (2023)*
Land of the Heroes / Remixes (2023)
Heart Over Mind (2023)

The 2023 EDM-song “Hero” by Alan Walker ft. Sasha Alex Sloan on vocals has been remixed due to its great popularity. One of these Remix-versions has been selected here. “Hero” (Remix) is the song chosen by the Norwegian jury as the Norwegian entry here in FSC January 2024.

Alan Walker is a very productive & successful music producer- and artist who has been making music for 10 years and who keeps making new melodic EDM-music for everyone to enjoy.

Sasha Alex Sloan (birth name Alexandra Artourovna Yatchenko) is an American singer-songwriter born in Boston, USA but of foreign ancestry. Her debut album, ‘Only Child’, was released in October 2020 but she released EPs in 2018 and in 2019. She collaborated on a song with Norwegian EDM-artist Kygo in 2020. In 2023 she also sang vocals on Alan Walker’s new song “Hero”. She is a talented singer-songwriter from whom we will hear more in the future.

The Norwegian entry for FSC January 2024, “Hero” (Remix), is another popular melodic EDM-song by Alan Walker ft. Sasha Alex Sloan on vocals. Speaking about the song, Alan Walker said: “..it’s about honouring the very important people we see as heroes. Honouring the work they have done to make this world brighter, ‘Hero’ hopes to inspire listeners to embrace their inner heroes.” The Norwegian jury is happy to enter Alan Walker again in the FSC for Norway.

Below are the lyrics in English. Hope you’ll enjoy the Norwegian entry for January 2024!
tqcd9Op.gif

yQwRxUC.gif

Alan Walker ft. Sasha Alex Sloan - Hero (Remix)

Been here before, it's in my muscle memory
I'm pretty sure I recognize you
There is somethin' in your eyes
Won't let you get away tonight

You leave me in the dark
I'm stumblin' around like I'm a question mark
Wonderin' if you're around to catch me if I fall
If I come crashin' to the wall

Will you light me up, jumpstart my heart
I need someone before the sun goes down
Who's gonna save me now
Some kind of hero