Contact us

FSC Players' Birthdays

ParadiseES

Bon anniversaire Olga!!!!!!!!!! :)
J'espére que tu passes une bonne journée.
Tout le meilleur! :)

Olgicka

AlekS said:
hb0.jpg

02.jpg

:p :)

oh it´s sooooooo sweet :D :D :D
i really love it :D

xthank xthank xthank xkiss xkiss xkiss

Anjeza

Joyeux anniversaire Olga et que tous tes voeux se réalisent. J'espère que tu passes une bonne journée. :D

94ayd

JOYEUX ANNIVERSAIRE! :mrgreen: Je te souhaite que tous les rêves, de toi, deviennent réalité.

PS J'espère que je n'ai pas fait tellement beaucoup de fautes et si c'est passé, sois plus gentille de les corriger pour moi, s'il te plaît. ;)

Olgicka

Thanks so much Anjeza and Andrea :D :D :D

@ Andrea, your french is really awesome, are you sure that you live in Bulgaria? :p
in your sentence the only little mistake that you make is "que tous les rêves, de toi,", the good sentence is "que tout tes rêves"

ps : @ Anjeza, your french is also really awesome :)

94ayd

Yes, I'm sure. I haven't even practiced it since June, so I'm kinda surprised I could remmeber as much. Isn't it touS tes rêves? I had forgotten tes includes les cause I was initially gonna write tous les tes and it sounded weird... :lol:

Olgicka

94ayd said:
Yes, I'm sure. I haven't even practiced it since June, so I'm kinda surprised I could remmeber as much. Isn't it touS tes rêves? I had forgotten tes includes les cause I was initially gonna write tous les tes and it sounded weird... :lol:

I can confirm that you remember very very very well :D :D :D
and also you were right, it´s "touS tes rêves" and not "tout" :shock: :? :lol: i wonder why i wrote it like that :roll: :lol:

Israeliboy

JOYEUX ANNIVERSAIRE OLGA!
I wish you the best of luck, and may all your wishes come true :)
(Btw, I'm so jealous of you, Harel Ska'at has b-day today as well ;) )!!!

Olgicka

Israeliboy said:
JOYEUX ANNIVERSAIRE OLGA!
I wish you the best of luck, and may all your wishes come true :)
(Btw, I'm so jealous of you, Harel Ska'at has b-day today as well ;) )!!!

I also share my birthday with Roger Federer and Vanessa Amorosi (Harel, Roger, Vanessa and me are born the same year :D :D :D )
btw, The Edge (U2) and Dustin Hoffman are also born a 8th August :p (not the same year of course :lol: )

also thanks to all who wished me an happy birthday :D :D :D

@ Boki :) i freaking love when you speak in macedonian :D :D :D

Milos-BC

Olgicka said:
Milos-BC said:
@ Olgicka: Are you from Republika Srpska by origin? :shock: Imagine that it stands there, and I didn't notice it (in your "location" field) :lol: Don't know if I am right though :oops:

Rodjena sam u francusku ali roditelje su iz Republike Srpske, od jedan mali gradi? blizu Sarajeva :) Imam još mnogo familije u Republiku Srspku ali isto u Beogradu :)

@ all others, it´s nice to speak serbian so i did that :p :p :p

Greeat :D

Sre?an ro?endan i sve najbolje btw! xcheer :D

94ayd

Olgicka said:
94ayd said:

I can confirm that you remember very very very well :D :D :D
and also you were right, it´s "touS tes rêves" and not "tout" :shock: :? :lol: i wonder why i wrote it like that :roll: :lol:

Isn't it also si CECI s'est passé and not just c'est passé... :lol: Let me do it in Bulgarian, too:

?????? ?????? ???, ????! :mrgreen:

Top Bottom