Contact us

FSC JULY 2011 - DL: 27TH JULY, 23:59 CET

CC92

@ gustav

Can I join the Liechtensteiner jury? I recognised again that my personal votes actually have nothing to do with the final German outcome. :D

94ayd

Yup. If anyone hasn't noticed, we have a separate thread for the results, so please go there. ;)

gustav

@ gustav

Can I join the Liechtensteiner jury? I recognised again that my personal votes actually have nothing to do with the final German outcome. :D

You have to check it with the admins before, but you are more than welcome to join our jury! :D

CC92

You have to check it with the admins before, but you are more than welcome to join our jury! :D

Thanks but actually I doubt it is passibäl. Hm..., definitely a disadvantage to be a member in such a huge jury when it comes to voting. --.-- But you are more than one, too?

gustav

I actually think it's puasibel if you have any connection to :li:. I'm the sole member of the jury, although we had another Liechtensteiner on the forum for a very short time... :(

Grinch

Thanks but actually I doubt it is passibäl. Hm..., definitely a disadvantage to be a member in such a huge jury when it comes to voting. --.-- But you are more than one, too?

Same here :D My taste is quite different than the rest of our jury. But won't it be difficult for you to be in another country's jury which you're not familiar with the music? Or are you familiar?

CC92

Well, I will not overact.^^ Kicker has a different taste than me and he also was 'shocked' by our voting. That's it, the more members a jury has the more the voting becomes a compromise and less individual. Aplies to everyone here. Just was a bit disappointed seeing my top two favourites (and many others) completely lost in the final points. However, therefor I am very pleased with our next month's song.
Dealing with foreign music would not be a problem for me but no, I have no relations to Liechtenstein. ;)

Kicker

Well, I will not overact.^^ Kicker has a different taste than me and he also was 'shocked' by our voting. That's it, the more members a jury has the more the voting becomes a compromise and less individual. Aplies to everyone here. Just was a bit disappointed seeing my top two favourites (and many others) completely lost in the final points. However, therefor I am very pleased with our next month's song.
Dealing with foreign music would not be a problem for me but no, I have no relations to Liechtenstein.

Oh yes. You always like the german music :lol:

Top Bottom