Contact us

FSC #177 - November 2023: The Show! [Gijón - Spain] | RESULTS from page 2

Zorjan

FSC Mod
Staff member
It's always nice to finish in top 10 so thank you very much for the points:

xheart :ru::tw::at::pl::fr::my::ph::rs::no::cy::nl::us: xheart

I did hope for something a bit better as I really love our entry this month and thought most of you would too, but 8th is still very good :D

These were my points:

:12: :ru: Exchanging 12s! Lovely song with a real Russian pop flavour
:10: :ch: Very pleased that it won
:8: :us: I didn't like it at first, but it really grew on me
:7: :pt:
:6: :tw:
:5: :lt:
:4: :rs:
:3: :nl:
:2: :hu:
:1: :fi:

11th: Norway
12th - 15th: Canada, Cyprus, Mexico, South Africa

See you in Switzerland!

NicoRobin

8mx.gif

What, I have still won ?! Seriously, Switzerland won and it's our 3rd victory in an year :eek:
You can't imagine as I'm shocked, surprised and voiceless bc not a second I thought that my song had the potential for win and more when I listened the line-up.

This morning, I discover a mail of Malagant saying me the hosts infos, etc. and I said me "Hein, it's what this. Surely an error bc impossible that I won". Then I'm gone direct here for discover the results and it isn't an error. I have been spoiled lol

Thank you so much everyone for this new and surprising victory not expected. And congrats to all, especially France which I was almost sure that it could win xlove

When I think that since edition 115 in September 2018 where I started to participate and that we had to wait almost 5 years after 56 editions for get my first victory (with almost a withdrawal from Switzerland btw), it's really wow and so of patiences :LOL:

And voted when I was sick lol :ROFLMAO:

anabanana2000

Just getting a chance to check in on last weeks results!
Woo hoo! Go :ch: xcheerThis was one of my favs from the beginning... totally gives me oldschool Linkin Park vibes, brilliant result!
And well done to :fr: totally epic track xheart

Absolutely delighted for :es: too, this one is so catchy I've have had it on repeat everywhere! xmusic
Bit disappointed for :at: thought this was a top 3 result for sure!? Genius entry, Uche Yara is one I'll be following from now on!

Recap on my personal favs & top 20 this month
:12: :es:
:10: :at:
:8: :ca:
:7: :fr:
:6: :ch:
:5: :lt:
:4: :au:
:3: :tr:
:2: :az:
:1: :it:
11th- 13th :pl: :cz: :us:
14th - 16th :pt: :ru: :dk:
17th- 20th :rs: :fi: :de: :gr:

Cheers to all for the votes to :ie: good result in the top 10 and 2nd month in a row at 9th position!! Whenyoung have some awesome songs and I'd love to see them in ESC (probably wishful thinking!) So lots of love to everyone that voted for them xrosexrose

:12::ch: :ua:
:8::se:
:7::fi: :lt: :pt:
:6::us:
:5::hr:
:3: :hu:
:1: :at: :cy: :gr: :dk:

Looking forward to December's contest already xdance2

xymothe

:hu: entry just came out in acoustic version, I'd had send this version definitely if I could, it could end up higher I think:

Top Bottom