Contact us

FSC #176 - October 2023 — The Show [Lausanne, Switzerland] | RESULTS SHOW Sunday 29th October @20:30 CET

Bakinka

Woooow, it's an unexpected result for me!!!!!:eek: Top-4!!!o_O

Thanks, Ukraine, Spain, Greece, Taiwan for the big-big :12:!!!:love:
Latvia, Malaysia for :10:!!!:love:
Sweden, Ireland for :8:!!!:love:
Czech Republic, Norway for :4:!!!:love:
Serbia, Cyprus for :3:!!! :love:
Austria , Croatia for :2:!!!:love:
Bulgaria for :1:!!!:love:

Congratulations, Spain and dear chontono!!! (y)

Last edited:

Kevan1994

Congratulations :es: and :nl: on a super exciting Top 2!

Thanks to all who enjoyed :ca:'s song this month!
:12::pt:
:10::at::es:
:8::nl:
:7::lt::se:
:6::fi::cz:
:5::ie:
:4::cy:
:2::ph::lv:
:1::hr:

:ca:'s Votes
:12::dk: (11th - this song is magical. Absolutely love.)
:10::es: (1st - absolutely beautiful and haunting song. Nice trading 10 pts with ya. Congratulations!!!)
:8::fr: (6th - What a catchy and authentic tune!)
:7::it: (7th - never left my Top 10)
:6::fi: (14th - another Finnish entry in my Top 10, you really know how to pick them)
:5::nl: (2nd- for some reason the English version hits harder for me but still what a song!)
:4::cy: (35th i.e. last - this song is gorgeous. 2nd month in a row I gave 4/5 points to last place :eek:)
:3::ie: (9th - yayy really thought this deserved Top 10, glad to see it there)
:2::at: (21st - love how creative their musical choices are. And once again, great vocals)
:1::se: (18th- second month in a row you sneak into my Top 10, well done)

11th-13th: :no::pt::lt:
14th-17th: :hu::rs::lv::ph:
18th-21st: :za::ch::az::ua:

Geborgenheit

¡Felicidades España! :es: You were my absolute favorite this month. La canción es un puro placer para los oídos.

:nl: a couple of points are not enough this time, but knowing how good Dutch music is, you will certainly come back strong next month.

Incredible that Latvia :lv: is not in the bottom 5 again. Best results in months. Thank you so much all who gave points to Jana :)

:mx: :rs: :12:
:de: :8:
:hr: :7:
:ua: :fr: :5:
:pl: :3:

:love:

Datura

congrats spain, well deserved victory imo! (i hope u didn't collapse before the end and all the drama u put urself through...)

thanks for the points for the austrian entry :at: , honestly i thought the song would do better and maybe even get a top10 result but as always it's very unpredictable here (for me at least) and full of surprises. some countries did "worse" than i thought (like Canada or France who i thought were definite contenders), some others who did great i did not really have on my bingo card. anyway, congrats to everybody

here are my votes (who make 50% of the austrian jury)
:12: :ca:
:10: :es:
:8: :no:
:7: :fr:
:6: :fi:
:5: :dk:
:4: :ie:
:3: :ru:
:2: :ua:
:1: :cy:

94ayd

Thanks also to :hu: for :1:, :cz: for :5: & :tr: for :10:. :D

AliceEsc

Congratulations :es:xclapI've been a fan of Clara Peya since "Mujer frontera", her music is a journey xheart

Thank you for the points and the 13th place, it's been a while since Greece ended at the left side!

:12: :se: xheart
:10: :no:
:8: :es:
:6: :ru: :cy:
:5: :dk:
:4: :ph: :pt: :lv:
:3: :ua: :mx:
:2: :nl: :cz:

And my top 10:
:12: :az:
:10: :dk:
:8: :hr:
:7: :ph:
:6: :se:
:5: :es:
:4: :tw:
:3: :fi:
:2: :fr:
:1: :nl:

Last edited:

JSSArcos

It was one of the most exciting results ever! With so many voters, happy that the FSC is fully alive and with new faces

and an incredible winner! one of the best, very happy with that my friend @chontono xheart

and great show, thanks to the hosts

:pt: Thank you for your support xheart, it's not a great result, but it was a bet on a very different style, it's always good to diversify

MY VOTES ( 50%)
:12: :es:
:10: :ca:
:8: :ph:
:7: :gr:
:6: :dk:
:5: :ie:
:4: :az:
:3: :fi:
:2: :se:
:1: :pl:

Zorjan

FSC Mod
Staff member
The Spanish song wasn't really my cup of tea, but I liked it better than any of the other songs in top 5 so I guess I'm still fine with the winner. And I'll be looking forward to going to Spain next month :D

I thought that the Danish entry had no chance of doing anything at all, but then I saw it was doing pretty well back home in Denmark, and when I was receiving the votes from you guys it was constantly in top 7-8 :eek:
So it's actually a bit annoying that Denmark just missed out on top 10. But getting so close is still very nice! That rarely happens nowadays...

So thank you:

xheart :ca: :gr: :at: :cy: :lv: :nl: :ph: :tw: :az: :hr: :es: :fr: :ie: :se: :pl: :pt: xheart

This was my top:

:12: :fr: It's just such a pleasant nice tune. Very chill with a proper French vibe
:10: :cz: Just lovely. The chemistry between the two of them and... It just really worked for me
:8: :ie: Dermot Kennedy really knows how to make people cry! I wasn't quite there, but it was fucking close!
:7: :hu:
:6: :pl:
:5: :gr:
:4: :fi:
:3: :my:
:2: :it:
:1: :us:

11th: Russia
12th - 15th: Lithuania, Serbia, South Africa, Spain

Top Bottom