Contact us

FSC #176 - October 2023 — The Show [Lausanne, Switzerland] | RESULTS SHOW Sunday 29th October @20:30 CET

Malagant

FSC Admin
Staff member
Many Congratulations to :es: Spain with FSC-victory!
tqcd9Op.gif

My absolute favourites this month were: :za::gr::ru: (great choices all!) but well done to all countries that ended in my top 10, you all sent enjoyable songs!
tqcd9Op.gif

The countries that ended just outside my top 10 - & my points - this FSC-month, were (in no particular order): :rs::mx::cy: Nice entries these too
tqcd9Op.gif

Thank You to everyone for the votes/points (special thanx for the 12 and 10 points!) - and an excellent 3rd place this month - for Norway in FSC #176 October. Happy to make the top 3 again for the first time in over 1 year. I am glad to see many of you enjoyed this retro-vibed melodic dark Synth-pop song performed in Norwegian language by the new Norwegian pop-talent Jonathan Floyd :)

Here are the Norwegian Jury-votes for FSC #176 October

NxfCmPq.jpg

The Norwegian jury looks forward to presenting more Norwegian music for you in FSC #177 November!
tqcd9Op.gif

Regards,
Malagant​

chontono

This is the biggest wildest surprise I ever have at FSC :D and it celebrates my 12th anniversary in this forum (which just happened on the 20th) :eek: xbow xbowxbow
I cannot thank you enough, especially since I had lost a lot of faith in this contest after a few disappointing results and also my prolonged difficulty to send something likeable representing our music scene, it was either this super risky song or nothing. I assumed a bottom 5 or 10 especially after listening to the edition, but even if only some people enjoyed it, it would be worthy.
I could not have been more wrong.
Clara Peya is such an excellent composer, one of those few who can take you to many places with her notes. Silvia Pérez Cruz is also a huge referential soloist in Spain with a virtuous voice and delicate tecnique.
Clara is sending the message to the present situation in the world, creating a poem that becomes a choir, a scream for a hopeful soul, out of it.
It is a pleasure that this message has had such recognition, for me it gives more options in this contest for other genres xheart
Thanks everyone to make it possible xcheer
Special thanks ofc to the voters of “Nana para mi”
:12: :lv: :at: :love::love::giggle:
:10: :pt: :ca: :se: :ph: xbow
:8: :cy: :dk: :eek:
:7: :az: :tw: xheart
:6: :nl: :ie: :hr::p
:5: :gr:
:4: :my:
:3: :tr:
:2: :rs:
Thanks a lot to the hosts for the show and the thrill xrose
Congrats to the rest of top5, especially to :az: which was clearly the best song imo xbow
I cannot believe we are going to Spain next month xcheer

Last edited:

heke1988

Congrats to :es: and @chontono!

Thanks to all who voted :fi: and Aliisa Syrjä in this month!

:12::tr:
:10::ua:
:8::tw::us:
:6::ca::hu:
:5::pl:
:3::at::gr::ie:
:1::lt:

Here is how :fi: voted:

:12::us:
:10::ch:
:8::bg:
:7::fr: