Contact us

FSC #173 - July 2023: The Show! [Funchal - Madeira, Portugal] | RESULTS from page 2

heke1988

Congratulations to :ua: and @AlekS for your victory!

Thanks to all who voted :fi:! 25 points and 25th place (Coincidence or purpose?:O):

:rs::10:
:ch::8:
:no::3:
:ba::cz::2:

Here is how :fi: voted:

:12::tw:
:10::no:
:8::ua:
:7::nl:
:6::za:
:5::ca:
:4::pt:
:3::es:
:2::lv:
:1::ph:

Places between 11th-15th:

11. :cz:
12. :cn: (DQ)
13. :ch:
14. :at:
15. :my:

A-lister

Veteran
Yeah I know, long overdue (again). Life's been really busy lately in different ways... for better and worse. At least I decided to stay in FSC after all (I guess deep inside I knew I couldn't leave it, it's too integrated in my life routine somehow). Anyways, better late than never, big congrats to :ua: and @AlekS on a well deserved victory! xclap (It's actually the first time in just over a year my personal 12-pointer wins so that's something!).

As for the Swedish results, another mediocre result (which I kind of feared), full disclosure the song wasn't my pick but @Ekholmia felt strongly about it so that's what's important and whether or not it's something I would have picked myself, I always root for the team to succeed so always a bummer if it doesn't do that good... fun fac; we ended up one spot higher and got one point higher than the previous month xacademic

... Thank you to all of you that voted for :se: this month xhug

42 pts

:8: :lv:
:7: :cz: :gr: :es: :tw:
:3: :nl:
:2: :ch:
:1: :hr:

The split votes of the Swedish jury:

__ @A-lister @Ekholmia

:12: :ua: ___ :cy:
:10: :at: ___ :ua:
:8: :ca: ___ :us: