Contact us

FSC #147 - May 2021: THE SHOW! [Kiruna, Sweden] | RESULTS from page 4

chontono

8th place is AWESOME!!! xcheer xrose xhug
Thank, guys, for it, I expected worse.
I am so sad to see Gera go, but I understand his reasons xkiss
Congrats to the stunning winner, it was my 10 pointer, especially great that you taste the victory for the first time xbow
Thanks to:
:id: :rs: :12: xshock
:ua: :lv: :10: xheart
:ee: :us: :tr: :it: :8: :eek:
:fi: :4:
:ma: :2:

pmyV8Ixhp

Last edited:

Bakinka

Wooow, I'm shocked, to be honest!!! :eek:(y):giggle::D

It's a first victory of Azerbaijan :az: in this contest and I didn't expected it!

I can't believe it happened))))

I’m grateful to each and every one who voted for Azerbaijan. :love::love::love::love::love:

Thank you for your support and congratulations!!!

This victory after several years of participation is a great motivation for me. (y)(y)(y)

I'm happy!)))):coffee::giggle:(y)

aardvark

FSC Mod
Staff member
A little note, I apologise if any of my post here has offended anyone. I have no intention whatsoever to create friction or disagreement among members of this lovely FSC community xlove. I just hope we are all open to suggestions and improvements where necessary :)

Thanks moderators for your hard work and endless commitment to run this contest. xhug
And to all my FSC friends, thanks for all the amazing music you bring here xlove

No offence was taken. Please also excuse me if my tone was too harsh, the last couple of days have been a bit rough. ;)

Mainshow

Veteran
Congratulations, :az: - What a beautiful song. A pure masterpiece... Just listening to that song such a touching and emotional expierence.

Top Bottom