:pl: for :1:
:br: & :es: for :2:
:cy: & :uk: for :3:
:cz: & :ua: for :5:
:ch: for :6:
:at: & :za: for :7:
:it:, :no: & :ro: for :10: :D
:de: for :12: xheart

Glad I didn't watch the show live, cause I would've been so disappointed to fall from getting points from the first 8 juries and being 1st, to just missing the top 5. Happy I could send something for usual non-fans of :bg: to appreciate. :)

eerik

Re: FSC #127: September 2019 - THE SHOW! [Ternopil, Ukraine] | Results Show: September 29th at 20:00 CET

I'm a bit sad to see one of my favourite entries (Estonia :ee:) finishing last, though.

Not that I care about it, but I did not finish last. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Thanks for support though.

Mainshow

Veteran
Re: FSC #127: September 2019 - THE SHOW! [Ternopil, Ukraine] | Results Show: September 29th at 20:00 CET

Not that I care about it, but I did not finish last. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Thanks for support though.

I'm afraid you ended up being last because Poland and Bośnia and Herzegovina might appear on the scoreboard but they didn't submit entries this month.

Anyway, your entry was a bold choice! I loved it! Thank you for choosing something different!

eerik

Oh, okay, cool. My first month as the sole :ee: juror in the 8+ years I've been here. I don't have to have any extra "considerations" anymore and can just send anything I like. I've won it like two or three times already so I don't care about the results at all.

choda

Re: FSC #127: September 2019 - THE SHOW! [Ternopil, Ukraine]

Really good month.

I think the winner is obvious and it will be convincing.

Well, my prediction was correct :)

It was no competition for Austria this month, congratulations on deserved victory, see you in any of your lovely towns :)

hawadharma

I'm afraid you ended up being last because Poland and Bośnia and Herzegovina might appear on the scoreboard but they didn't submit entries this month.

Anyway, your entry was a bold choice! I loved it! Thank you for choosing something different!

Just noticed this :lol:

NicoRobin

Omg, thank you so much for the 4th place, I'm really shocked and surprised because I never thought that my song would do as well (I saw myself doing a ranking in the middle or lower) :shock:

My best result since my first participation xheart

I was happy to sent finally a song's ZiBBZ since the time that I try :D

Congrats Austria, large victory :)

Gera11

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
Late post but..

Congrats :at: xcheer And thank you for 28th place! Third month of flopping in a row, I'm really not getting the taste of FSCers tbh. Anyway..

:10::au: xheart
:8::id: xheart
:5::ma:
:3::lv::tr:
:2::ca::se:
:1::ch:

I'm happy to see :pt: & :bg: in top 10 :D Shame for that :br: flop tho :(

Top Bottom