8 4.1%

• Total voters

ESC United Mod Team

Super Moderator
flag-800.png

Ezio

Veteran

simori95

It’s good, but it could be really great and it’s a shame that the full potential wasn’t reached (for me). The instrumental is severely lacking in the chorus, it doesn’t make an impact even though the idea behind it was splendid. I still enjoy it a lot though cause I like the verses a lot. However, I believe this is a song that works better in studio, rather than live. I am not entirely sure what to give it yet but I will start with an :8:

Gwendal

ChaChaLand (without Ryan Gosling :( emoji sadboi)
Well. OK, we'll do kinda great, but maybe was I expecting more? « Évidemment » sounds like a mashup of Indila and Juliette Armanet rather than a La Zarra track, imo. It's « Parle à ta tête » with some customized bontempi synths but after three listens, it's still a bit weird (and anti-climatic, yep, the chorus isn't solid enough) to me.

I"d like to add that no, it's not a winning song... but remember what happened with Lisandro.

empo21

Veteran
A light :8: from me, because it's a very well produced, classy entry. Fits right with La Zarra's discography as well.

But if I'm honest, I don't see this winning, not even top 10 (maybe with a really good staging). It's a great radio hit, but in Eurovision, I fear this will get lost somewhere in the mid-table. If I have to compare with previous internal selections* - Amir and Alma, this is waaay behind.

It is a catchy tune, though, and I've only heard it once. Would I vote for it in May? Probably not.

* I forgot Tom Leeb, but can you really blame me? Compared to him La Zarra is Euphoria levels good.

HayashiM

Veteran
I have faith La Zarra will sell the hell out of the song live. I like it, it's so sexy, polished, combining modern and retro sound... But it's somewhat cosplaying Indila while not quite being Indila, so I am only giving a :10: for now. Hopefully it grows on me once I have more replays and can concentrate more on La Zarra herself :)

njdevils94

Veteran
Cute retro mid tempo number. A little bit disjointed but the staging might help that. France definitely won't be winning but top 10 could be a possibility with a great staging. The chorus doesn't really feel finished.

I don't really hear the Indila sound that the broadcaster mentioned. If anything this is more Anggun than her or Barbara Pravi.

Ezio

Veteran
I like it, but I have to give it 12 points for now and put it on top of my list.

Kentish

One of the strongest entries this year. With correct staging it has clear winner potential. Charismatic performer with a jury-friendly song in a year where the winner will almost certainly be a jury song. While it's not Barbara Pravi, this is also a much weaker year, and it could get a similar result.

Top Bottom