13 6.3%

21 10.2%

4 1.9%

4 1.9%

16 7.8%

• Total voters

ory26

Re: FRANCE 2013

What i really want is the return of a national final, with between 12 and 20 songs for exemple and for the voting something like all french regions give their votes (22 metropolitain regions + 1 for overseas region) a sort of frankovision.And i think it's time for changing members of french delegation too.

GRE

I would like something of these for France next year

ory26

Big yes for Shy'm, i'm not a big fan of Grégoire but in song like toi+moi why not!

GRE

I think that Shy'm is not negative to Eurovision.

seb89

Just yes:lol:

But i really think we can have a good place with something like that :p

Certainly! At first, I thought omg what a videoclip, then I began to listening to the lyrics and I have to say: it's hilarious! I LOVE IT :lol:!

The song is already on replay! Thanks for sharing it :)

yulara

Why?
Is she more polular than Anggun or Patricia Kaas?I dont think so..
Nowadays, she is definetly.
As far as I remember, I know only one song of Anggun (Les neiges au sahara) and Patricia Kaas didn't have a popular success for years...

GRE

Nowadays, she is definetly.
As far as I remember, I know only one song of Anggun (Les neiges au sahara) and Patricia Kaas didn't have a popular success for years...
Patricia Kaas is a legend in France,she does not need any hits...
But Shy'm i doubt if her songs are wellknown...in youtube the views are not many...

Quent91

Shy'm got a lot of spotlights on her in France after she wore that special ang ugly dress some months ago at the NRJ Music Awards and her cover of "En apesanteur" from Calogero.

So yes, she's quite popular there...

yulara

Patrixia Kaas is a legend in France,she does not need any hits...
But Shy'm i doubt if her songs are wellknown...in youtube the views are not many...
Of course Patricia is well known, like Charles Aznavour, Michel Sardou, Johnny Halliday or Edith Piaf. She was a great voice of the french music but now, I'm sorry, she's has-been in France...
Shy'm represents the 2010s generation, like M.Pokora, Sexion d'assaut, Colonel reyel, Orelsan, Amel Bent, Soprano or Yodelice :)

seb89

Shy'm represents the 2010s generation, like M.Pokora, Sexion d'assaut, Colonel reyel, Orelsan, Amel Bent, Soprano or Yodelice :)

Yodelice would great too :eek:! Not sure if they would get many points, but hell he/they would rock the stage :D! I love Sexion d'assaut & Orelsan too, but rap is unfortunately not so popular in Eurovision :(.

yulara

Yodelice would great too :eek:!
3 minutes isn't enough for Yodelice :D believe me, I went to see him 3 times in a year, it was just gorgeous and much more rock than his albums, but unfortunatly he's only able to create a link with the audience via his music. if you're waiting for a sign or just a "hello", he isn't the right artist :D

seb89

What about Saez or Christophe Maé :)? Saez is going to release a new album soon, so probably he won't be a candidate. I don't think he would ever be a candidate, but his lyrics are amazing!

3 minutes isn't enough for Yodelice :D believe me, I went to see him 3 times in a year, it was just gorgeous and much more rock than his albums, but unfortunatly he's only able to create a link with the audience via his music. if you're waiting for a sign or just a "hello", he isn't the right artist :D

I can image that three minutes aren't enough :eek:! The videos on YT are already amazing, can't imagine how great it would be live!! He's on my bucketlist concerts I wanna go to. Music is the most important thing. Depends on also on music style, if Christophe Maé doesn't connect with the audience, his concerts would suck. Hurts didn't really connect with the audience and their concert was great too.

sokyratis555

every year i pray for m. pokora! best european pop artist around. and itd be great to have an english version please! i love the french language, and i know its tradition to sing in french, but i would love just one year for france to send a good english track by an artist with a great voice and good pronunciation.

Yamarus

M. Pokora is laughing stock in France. I think he'd fare pretty well at the Contest, but I doubt France 3 will make that move. He comes from rival broadcaster M6 IIRC.

Top Bottom