Contact us

Forum polls summary

dogmeat

I just counted current average score given to each country in polls in "ESC 2011 - Song, Artist, NF Discussions" subforum. Here's the current ranking according to esctodayforum users:

escg.jpg

Matt

Admin Schmadmin
Staff member
Ugh, crappy Slovenia, Poland and Bulgaria belong at the bottom, not at the top.

And saddened to see San Marino, Iceland and Finland so low. I'm curious to see how the actual rehearsals in May would change the results.

A-lister

Veteran
Ugh, crappy Slovenia, Poland and Bulgaria belong at the bottom, not at the top.

Couldn't agree any LESS :lol:

Poland and Bulgaria got two of the best entries this year imo

Slovenia is ok aswell.

My biggest concern is the plastic Estonian song and the campy Hungarian one which I find way way too overrated. I guess it's the typical ESC fan favorites which we have each year.

Matt

Admin Schmadmin
Staff member
Haha, tastes are different, I just strongly dislike all three of them and I predict at least 2 of them will flop in May

A-lister

Veteran
Haha, tastes are different, I just strongly dislike all three of them and I predict at least 2 of them will flop in May

Well taste really differs, I strongly dislike Finland and Iceland and kinda dislike San Marino :lol:

r3gg13

Tastes are really different

I for one love the "top 4" from this list, but I also like the Netherlands, Iceland, Albania, Switzerland, and last but not the least Portugal!

I hope that :pt: won't flop tooo much :lol:, and I hope that :ee: and :sl: do well, I could see how they're overrated though.

QwaarJet

ESC Moderator
Glad to see Bulgaria high on the list, should be even higher though in my humble view :)

Top Bottom