Contact us

Finland FINLAND 2024 - Windows95man - No Rules!

How do you rate this entry?

26 15.1%

8 4.7%

9 5.2%

8 4.7%

16 9.3%

6 3.5%

17 9.9%

12 7.0%

9 5.2%

16 9.3%

45 26.2%

• Total voters

ESC United Mod Team

Super Moderator

flag-800.png

What's this drama?

The Bubble is whaling about an Albanian entry not winning UMK 2024 with support of Finnish and international juries and regardless of televote, as if it would have any chance to accomplish anything compared to the actual Albanian entry that's competing this year, due to which the Bubble also whaled when it had won Festivali i Kenges without support of the juries and thanks to televote.

fetchimage

Last edited:

ManiaMuse

Socks and sandals Windows95man has the German 12 televote points already and it's only February
Ha, I didn't even notice that before. Had a male teacher at my school who wore pink socks and sandals (early 00s). Suddenly having flashbacks to those horrific memories.

And the egg is made out of denim as well.

heke1988

It is funny, how Katri Helena's, Käärijäs's & Erika Vikman's performances and stages were better than any of actuslly UMK 2024 entries.

ESC94

Sorry, but what the hell is that?? This really feels like a feverdream turned into a song. xstars

I have to to admit that I laughed while listening to it, but it was more this disturbing kind auf laugh from horror movies or the laugh you´re having after an accident as a result of the shock. The song itself is just a tiring collections of sounds and the performance also was very strange to look at, and not in a good way. :sick:

In the end I give :fi: a very underwhelming :1:, at least it doesn´t cause a headache like :ie: does for me. But I don´t think the country will be a contender for victory this year. (n)

Last edited:

Jupiter

So, finally caught up with the show. Overall fun, but clearly not as good as last year (which is fair tho, as last year was truely incredible). After the performances, I'm not surprised W95man won. They had the best staging IMO, in the sense that the staging worked for the song and made it more of what it is: silly and fun. None of the other stagings did much for the Songs IMO. "Paskana" is a better Song then "no rules", but the staging was just kind of weak.

"Ro rules" gets a good :7: from me, because it made me laugh and I actually think it's cleverer and has a better massage then some give it credit for.

And the biggest :12: goes to "Ruoska" - if that was the finnish entry, I'd be voting for you guys again! Käärija just really knows how to do the fun & whacky combined with actually great music. Original and catchy too. One day I need tiny Hulk to come back and win Eurovision after all xdance

Datura

Whoever suggested the Name Findows95Man: kudos to you, brilliant 🤣 (could aswell be from another forum but i love it)

I kind of have the same feeling i had with Gustaph last year (not that the songs are similar in any way, but) it seems Fans underestimate this. I mean ofc its no winner by any means but i'm absolutely sure this will sail through the semifinal and be at least a top10 in the televoting (while yes juries might - again - rank this at the bottom).

ag89

Generally, finish selection this year was far from excellent for me. Maybe last year's selection was also average, but Kaarija made it look better than it was?!

"No rules" gives me Austria 2022 vibes...We know how it ended. This is hard to listen to at the moment, I hope they learn how to sing until May.

Magimixer

Oh Finland, why?
OK, so I wasn't blown away by your NF this year (a total downer compared to the past few years…), but there was no need to go with the worst, most cringy and totally cheap song…
You have such a great music scene and then you send this - I just don't get it.
The only explanation I can find is that Finns were so pissed off with not winning last year that they wanted to say Fcuk you to ESC and punish the Swedes and this is how they do it…

Alcatraz

Oh Finland, why?
OK, so I wasn't blown away by your NF this year (a total downer compared to the past few years…), but there was no need to go with the worst, most cringy and totally cheap song…
You have such a great music scene and then you send this - I just don't get it.
The only explanation I can find is that Finns were so pissed off with not winning last year that they wanted to say Fcuk you to ESC and punish the Swedes and this is how they do it…
No, they just voted for the song they liked the most. Is that hard to understand? :rolleyes:

Decayingbooks

The song itself is just a tiring collections of sounds and the performance also was very strange to look at, and not in a good way. :sick:
The performance was a comedy routine, if someone starts the rumour that W95Man was created by Will Ferrel and that the new Eurovision Movie will be about them I would believe it, because that's their vibe, that's what they are, actors perfoming a character.

eerik

This is not fun and quirky. This is annoying and tedious. Yet, is is somehow more acceptable than the overly preachy and self-important fan-favourite "Paskana".

0/12. You did not even try so you cannot be disappointed.

Datura

"No rules" gives me Austria 2022 vibes...We know how it ended. This is hard to listen to at the moment, I hope they learn how to sing until May.
Hm i don't hear what u hear, imo they sounded great live and its much more energetic than the Studio version and quite an improvement

ag89

Hm i don't hear what u hear, imo they sounded great live and its much more energetic than the Studio version and quite an improvement
I was referring to Austria 2022 because it sounded vocally as bad as No rules. I hope they fix it until May.

Top Bottom