4 1.4%

29 10.1%

• Total voters

ESC United Mod Team

Super Moderator
flag-800.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Sultana

I need to write again in this thread that I'm FURIOUSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS. I still believe that if we had a right to vote we would give our neighbours 12 points this time because FCK THEM ALL IT WAS THE BEST ENTRY FROM FINLAND EVERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

ok, jokes aside and my weird behaviour as well... IM PROUD OF FINLAND AND GOD BLESS CHA CHA CHA AND EVERYBODY WHO VOTED FOR IT

Ezio

Veteran
19x :12: vs 0x :12:

This is the first time, that a winning country didn't score a single :12: in the televote

lolita

The problem is the perception that Eurovision is a competition that rewards what the public wants. It only was that for 10 years in late 90s/early 2000s. For the majority of its existence, both in the past and in the present, it has been juried.
I know, but we have right to be mad when song we all voted for the most isn't winner. And it is not even problem that Sweden won the juries (we pretty much got used to it in the recent years, for like full decade and so 😂), but real problem is that their agenda was so obvious in this particular case. They pretended like she is the only contestant worth 12 points, when it is not the case, even though I think she is really talented, with great voice.
And public in arena never before called name of their favorite so loud while another song was winning, which shows so obviously that there is a problem. For a tiny second, I was afraid that they would even make some scandal in last moments, it really looked like that, because people were so fed up.

cegs5

I can't even watch the video of his performance again... it still hurts how 185 people have more power than millions of people... and then you think democracy is one of the principles of Eurovision.

Mainshow

Veteran
Personally, I prefer Loreen´s "Tattoo" to "Cha Cha Cha" but it would have been amazing to FINALLY have a winning entry entirely performed in Finnish in Eurovision´s history.
It also feels so wrong that someone who received 18x :12: pts in the televoting (and finishing Top5 in the juries) couldn´t bring the trophy home.
Loreen´s landslide victory feels so pathetic (her being #1 in the juries doesn´t come across as a surprise, though)

Top Bottom