29 10.1%

• Total voters

ESC United Mod Team

Super Moderator
flag-800.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Ezio

Veteran
I wrote it in another thread, but I'll say it here too. I can't see him opening the show, they never did this dirty a huge fan favorite before. I think he will be in the 10-13 block, but earlier than Sweden, due to his late RO in the SF.
It depends on the overall result, I would say. If Finland got the better televote result, they would be put later in the running order. Otherwise, it would be blatant sabotage. I think Sweden and Finland are set for 10th to 13th, maybe sandwiching France or Spain in between.

ArmpitOfEurope

Have Loreen open, I'd be cool with that :ROFLMAO:
Finland 10th - Sweden 13th leaves room for 2 not so grand performances.

If you look at the songs that have picked 1st half so far, they are all ''downers'', apart maybe from Portugal.
FvuATiEXsAEfZYO

Of course this can change after semi 2 ( if Austria for example picks 1st half ) but I dont think they will let the first 10 songs of Saturday night without a fun track. So far, he's the ideal opener because Portugal isn't that interesting visually

AliceEsc

If you look at the songs that have picked 1st half so far, they are all ''downers'', apart maybe from Portugal.
FvuATiEXsAEfZYO

Of course this can change after semi 2 ( if Austria for example picks 1st half ) but I dont think they will let the first 10 songs of Saturday night without a fun track. So far, he's the ideal opener because Portugal isn't that interesting visually
From those, my bet goes to France.

akoz

He changed his performance a lot but it still gives same iconic vibes like his NF performance. He doesn't sound perfect but damn - it'll be such a missing opportunity to give a win to a basic song performed by strong performer when you have such catchy song with so iconic performance. So lets go Winland ;)

marty

Never ever they would Finland put on 1. There are some uptempo songs in semi 2. Maybe Poland, Belgium or Slovenia could open the final.

marty

Vocally the last part was not good at all. I fear that jurys wont put him in their top 3 and then it will be difficult to win.

Datura

I love this and imo it is the obvious winner, hell definitely get the public vote... BUT: the backing vocals are too much here, sorry i get that it is within the rules but the entire "choir" of the chorus is prerecorded and without that the song would not have even half the impact. Will be interesting to see how the juries see that, public obvs doesnt care

midnightsun

Veteran
I don’t think they will let him open the GF unless they desperately want Loreen to win.
They know this is a crowd puller and they won’t shoot their powder that early. They want to keep tv viewers in front of the TV as long as possible.

Datura

Not only here but in most of the songs. It’s also bad sound mixing by the host country.
I don’t know why they allow full substitute tracks at all, everyone is gonna use it.
Agree. Israel & ireland were especially obvious.
I think the Sound overall is great and i would not blame the host country for the mixing, it must be the ebu rules. Hope they reconsider this

AliceEsc

I miss the live backing vocals, I think they make almost every live performance so much more powerful. I think cha cha cha would benefit from more backing vocalists, it would make the last part even more impactful.

Top Bottom