4 1.4%

29 10.1%

• Total voters

ESC United Mod Team

Super Moderator
flag-800.png

Last edited by a moderator:

b4ld3r

The national final performance is incredibly, incredibly good. So many memorable moments, such fun choreography, easily on an equal level to Måneskin or Chanel for me honestly in terms of iconic imagery. So very well storyboarded! And Käärijä himself is the glue that holds it all together, he pulls off every camera angle gracefully, fantastic performer.

Looks like they're doing everything right and just elevating it further. A little bit sad that they're going away from the boxing ring theme seemingly? But the big box is such a fun idea so it doesn't matter. Can't wait to see more!

mauve

Veteran
Yeah like it's not enough one kaarja but we need more kaarjas in the background as well. Rolling eyes... Have something new... Don't copy paste from Jacques houdek from Croatia or Sergey Lazarev from Russia. Be original...

But that's the case with egoistic egocentric people who put their songs amongst top 5 of all times or who says that the battle this year is only between him and Sweden. We won't say his name (coughs kaarja, cough). They are full of themselves.
Thank god you don't copy paste your comments.

I bims

Veteran
Yeah like it's not enough one kaarja but we need more kaarjas in the background as well. Rolling eyes... Have something new... Don't copy paste from Jacques houdek from Croatia or Sergey Lazarev from Russia. Be original...

But that's the case with egoistic egocentric people who put their songs amongst top 5 of all times or who says that the battle this year is only between him and Sweden. We won't say his name (coughs kaarja, cough). They are full of themselves.
Go outside and touch some grass, jesus christ.

That barn is falling apart while he's climbing it, palettes fly around, he struggles to climb it.. the staging director plans to kill him or what?

heke1988

If something, what I would change, that it is dancer's ridiculous wigs:D.

Ezio

Veteran
Finland now at 20% winning chance

nudiecrudi

The whole thing is so trash, in a perfect eurovision style. We desperately need these kind of performances. Finland and Croatia provided us such gems this year because trash ultimately was snubbed
For sure will be top 3 with the televote. Public will love it. I prefer this to Tattoo if I have to choose

JenJen94

The staging looks absolutely brilliant-pulling out all the stops this year! It looks creative, insane and just a whole lot of fun! Oh to be in that arena belting out the song :ROFLMAO:

This is gonna smash the televote and I stand by the jury loving this too.

midnightsun

Veteran
(Cough, cough)...Sognu... (cough, cough)
Was it in the top 3 before the final though ?

The rehearsal looks promising, not bad actually. I love the happy vibe he brings with him on stage. Even if the song isn’t in my top 10 I‘m living for such performances.

Zeus

Hey I don't like Finland this year too but to be honest idk what I find more childish Finlands entry or your comments here.

Mrlazzyjazzy

I would like to see the juries surprise us and vote this high. I know Loreen is a lock for the jury vote, but I want to see this in top 5 at least for the jury. This is the obvious televotes winner.

FilipFromSweden

It's not even about if Käärijä is in the top with the juries or whatever: I think Loreen will receive about 300 points from the juries, if Käärijä gets less than 200 from the juries it's over

aef

The juries definitely don’t tank a song that is in the top 3 betting odds.

It might not win the jury vote but I expect #2-5 in the jury vote.
I don’t know if I would find a better example but right now :it: 2017 came in to my mind - it was very high in the odds (leading for a long time) but came only 7th with juries in the end.

midnightsun

Veteran
This is true and some others also pointed out some songs that were quite high in the odds but tanked by juries.

My thought was that I can’t imagine juries tanking a song that is in a battle to win the whole contest. Then again, it depends what "tanks" mean to yourself.

I referred to someone writing Finland bottom 6 and I really can’t see juries putting a contender for the win bottom 6. Even if they wanted to they wouldn’t dare to, imho.

Both Sweden and Finland will be in (almost?) every jury‘s top 10, for sure.
Sweden will do better than Finland in the juryvote but I can also imagine some countries don’t want to decide for either and vote for a third country to stay unbiased. Italy, France and Spain will benefit most from that scenario although juries didn’t were too fond of Italy in the past and Spain is a very specific genre so always prone to fail.

Top Bottom