29 10.1%

• Total voters

ESC United Mod Team

Super Moderator
flag-800.png

Last edited by a moderator:

burrito

Franzilein

Glad to see Benjamin will represent Finland with Hoida Mut, absolute banger. Have my 12 po–

Ah. Oh well, a 7 is fine.

Do we think cha cha cha could win its semi given what we know is already going to be in it?

The song is unique and will appeal to televote massively.

The issue here is that in semi 1 there are many countries with preferences for cheesy pop, like Sweden, Switzerland, Portugal, Denmark, Ireland and Norway.

I wouldn't call it a sure televote winner in semi 1.

The grand final night is something else though. That's when all audiences tune in to watch. That people gave us Maneskin.

Betwixt Tales

I only brought up her because you claimed that people only don’t like the danish entry because it is danish which is complete nonsense, Denmark’s 2021 song was in my top 3. You do not need to take criticism and negative comments about your song as an attack on your nationality
I don't. Seriously, I don't. But you are among a small group that's found amusement in really drilling down your dislike, all over the threads.
And I'm simply saying enough is enough, and to please stop.

MopManMoss

Veteran
I don't. Seriously, I don't. But you are among a small group that's found amusement in really drilling down your dislike, all over the threads.
And I'm simply saying enough is enough, and to please stop.
Look im British and Irish if I took all the criticism of our Eurovision entries as an attack on my nationalities I would never be able to get out of bed in the morning, you are being to sensitive about people not liking your song, the reception of Reileys song has absolutely nothing to do with the country it comes from

This is the last I will say on this matter I am sorry I have upset you so dearly

Now let’s get back to praising cha cha cha in all its excellence

MopManMoss

Veteran
There is no reason to lock the thread off topic nonsense has ceased happy to accept my part in that I just wanna talk cha cha cha as it is now my number 2 of all the songs,

I really didn’t like the pallets tonight, I’m sure it isn’t easy to transport a boxing ring from Finland but I don’t know why they couldn’t just source one in north west England for May rather than ship one. Also unsure as to the choreography, I didn’t mind the dancers as such just some of their moves didn’t feel like they particularly added much

Top Bottom