You lick your lips as you walk away
Your final kiss is to leave a scar
On a heart
Jezebel

At night you turn into a tiger
A girl who looks like she's a boy
The world's most ultimate survivor

Jеzebel (Jezеbel)
I don't know how you got in my blood (Jezebel)
Was it the dangerous things you do? (Jezebel)
You always wanted to be a star
Jezebel (Jezebel)
If you're the hunter then I'm the prey (Jezebel)
You lick your lips as you walk away (Jezebel)
On a heart

Sunrise, you crawl under the covers
Sleep tight until the dying sun
Tonight you'll catch another lover
Jezebel

Jezebel (Jezebel)
I don't know how you got in my blood (Jezebel)
Was it the dangerous things you do? (Jezebel)
You always wanted to be a star
Jezebel (Jezebel)
If you're the hunter then I'm the prey (Jezebel)
You lick your lips as you walk away (Jezebel)
On a heart

Jezebel (Jezebel)
Jezebel (Jezebel)
Jezebel

Ajeje Brazorf

Waiting for another great entry tonight: 'til now all 4 of the songs are a 7/10 or higher. UMK this year is really strong...

mauve

Veteran
Olivera's song is probably the weakest so far for me.Especially her voice is annoying - so nothing for me. :(

Sammy

Veteran
Olivera: not the kind of songs I really like. Sometimes they grow with me as the songs of Viktoria, but in this case, I don't know. But boy would I like to see the uproar of christian people who have never heard of the contest before but feel the need to protest if that song really got chosen. (which it won't probably because of the strong competition in UMK this year) :mrgreen:

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
Olivera - Thank God I’m an Atheist

I'm going to be tremendously kind and give 5 points. The song is sweet. The vocals awaken the Lord Satan within me. Could those words be baby voiced and swirled around in the mouth any more before being released? I think it would be hard.

Mrm

Veteran
Very good entry!

For now:

1. Olivera - "Thank God I'm an Atheist" 9/10
2. The Rasmus – “Jezebel” 8/10
3. Younghearted – “Sun numero” 7/10
4. BESS – “Ram pam pam” 4/10
5. Cyan Kicks – “Hurricane” 2/10

mauve

Veteran
1. The Rasmus - Jezebel 10/10
2. Younghearted - Sun numero 9/10
3. Cyan Kicks - Hurricane 7/10
4. BESS - Ram pam pam 6/10
5. Olivera - Thank god I'm an atheist 3/10

Ajeje Brazorf

My top 5 until now:

1 - The Rasmus - Jezebel 10/10 (earworm)
2 - Bess - Ram Pam Pam 9/10 (earworm no°2)
3 - Cyan Kicks - Hurricane 7/10
4 - Younghearted - Sun Numero 7/10
5 - Olivera - Thank God I'm an atheist 5/10

MooseShoes

Olivera - Thank God I’m an Atheist

I'm going to be tremendously kind and give 5 points. The song is sweet. The vocals awaken the Lord Satan within me. Could those words be baby voiced and swirled around in the mouth any more before being released? I think it would be hard.
Abour two seconds into the song, I knew this post was coming! Thanks for not disappointing!

I'm going to go against the grain and say that this is my favourite so far. I enjoyed the lyrics and it just rolled along nicely. I can definitely see why a large number of people could have problems with her singing-style, though. I think I'd normally feel the same, but something just worked with this one.

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
Abour two seconds into the song, I knew this post was coming! Thanks for not disappointing!

I'm going to go against the grain and say that this is my favourite so far. I enjoyed the lyrics and it just rolled along nicely. I can definitely see why a large number of people could have problems with her singing-style, though. I think I'd normally feel the same, but something just worked with this one.

To be honest, something sort of worked for me too. I wanted to be harsher but couldn't as despite the vocals being way off the mark for me, the song did still have a certain charm to it. I do appreciate the vibe it's going for. With different vocals I'd probably be able to quite easily squeeze some proper enjoyment from it. It's not bad at all.

Datura

just listened to the 5 songs that are available so far: what a surprisingly strong selection!
i really like Younghearted (very athmospheric, could use a little more climax towards the end) and the Rasmus (i find the melody really catchy), BESS (verses are great, chorus a bit too forced for my taste) and Cyan Kicks are great aswell, Olivera is my least fave so far but still a good song.

Mrm

Veteran
To be honest, something sort of worked for me too. I wanted to be harsher but couldn't as despite the vocals being way off the mark for me, the song did still have a certain charm to it. I do appreciate the vibe it's going for. With different vocals I'd probably be able to quite easily squeeze some proper enjoyment from it. It's not bad at all.
I'm gonna tell you what it is actually, you are still under the wave of "Rise" by Francesca...You are still shaking of that masterpiece..you won't recover that soon, believe me... xlove xheart

Mainshow

Veteran
After hearing her singing the first three words I immediately wanted to turn off the video because I think that her voice is utterly annoying BUT I´m glad I didn´t because what a hell of a song! - After a few more seconds, I completely forgot that her voice was so "horrible" and I was able to fully enjoy the whole song. It is clearly a very charming, captivating and interesting entry.

Finland! - I´m so impressed... this has been an excellent national final so far!

Top Bottom