• Total voters

escYOUnited

Administrator
flag-800.png

Put your middle fingers up
Take a shot, throw it up and don't stop
I'm, I'm, I'm living that life on the dark side

Every psycho in the scene
Hands up and follow me saying (hoo, hoo, hoo, hoo)
Empire of the freaks, all drinks on me

Just another night in my pitch black paradise
Don't wanna cry, so I gotta get paralyzed
My body is my weapon, so I keep it loaded
'Til I'm all over the place like my head exploded
Don't waste your prayers, they can't save us
Lifestyles of the sick and dangerous

Likе the 27 Club, headshot
We don't wanna grow up
I'm, I'm, I'm living that lifе on the dark side
Life on the dark side

Empire of the freaks, all drinks on me

I'm in a cave of man-made misery
Digging a grave for myself and my enemies
Of all the dark things that keep me wasted
You're the sweetest I've ever tasted

Like the 27 Club, headshot
We don't wanna grow up
Life on the dark side

Just another night in my pitch black paradise
Don't wanna cry so I gotta get paralyzed
Don't waste your prayers, they can't save us
Lifestyles of the sick and dangerous

Like the 27 Club, headshot
We don't wanna grow up
Life on the dark side

Empire of the freaks, all drinks on me​

Last edited by a moderator:

Zonne147

Solid effort xup I liked it!!

Good voice and enjoyable song for me. It didn't get boring but there is definitely something missing to make it memorable.
It could have been much better, but it's nice!!

anto475

Aksel is a good singer by my GOD is he boring. On the UMK instagram they had two guys interviewing all the singers and honestly Aksel just said three or four words. I'll judge him on the song but he has always seemed dull to me, and that confirmed it.

Loindici

Veteran
OSKR's song is nice. The piano puts me off guard at first since it's hard to detect the progression. And the lyrics are not cringe-inducing, well, at least for me.

heke1988

Aksel is a good singer by my GOD is he boring. On the UMK instagram they had two guys interviewing all the singers and honestly Aksel just said three or four words. I'll judge him on the song but he has always seemed dull to me, and that confirmed it.

He has being bullied in school, so that might something to do his personality. But is person boring, if he says just few words at interview?

Last edited:

cegs5

Lie
Yet another song that I can listen to with no problems, but without feeling anything either, can’t even hate it which makes it even worse... just meh.

Sammy

Veteran
He has being bullied in school, so that might something to do his personality. But is person boring, if he says just few words at interview?
The private person perhaps not, the public person that we get to know - of course.

Edweis

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
So, Lie
I like it, as in I wouldn't skip it if it aired on radio and I would even sing along, but it's a song we heard a million times already. It brings nothing new, has no identity, and is everything I don't want to see in ESC. Next.

Blind Channel though sounds totally like what 15yo me who get wet over, no that it changed a lot in 7 years. In short, it's totally my jam and I can't wait to see what they'll bring.

Mimmon

Veteran
So, Lie
I like it, as in I wouldn't skip it if it aired on radio and I would even sing along, but it's a song we heard a million times already. It brings nothing new, has no identity, and is everything I don't want to see in ESC. Next.

Blind Channel though sounds totally like what 15yo me who get wet over, no that it changed a lot in 7 years. In short, it's totally my jam and I can't wait to see what they'll bring.
I went to shop and listening to their stuff....Legit Im excited for Blind Channel song because their other stuff is amazing, reminds me of AWS mashed together with other band Animal in Me....

anto475

Ahh ok, that's fair. Well you would expect someone to say something in an interview, that's what it's about

GianlucaTomoe

Banned
We also have to take into account that Aksel is a person who tells lies for his personal convenience. Which, imo, is a big turn off. I imagine him not having many friends because of this aspect of his personality, and rightfully so.

Sammy

Veteran
We also have to take into account that Aksel is a person who tells lies for his personal convenience. Which, imo, is a big turn off. I imagine him not having many friends because of this aspect of his personality, and rightfully so.

How's that? Which lies? When? How did the lies become obvious? What was his convenience about them?

GianlucaTomoe

Banned
How's that? Which lies? When? How did the lies become obvious? What was his convenience about them?

Haven't you followed the news? Aksel had announced some months ago that he wouldn't have taken part in the Finnish selection this year, and now it turned out to be a lie. I'm not sure why he did that, maybe because of attention seeking? After all it's all that the male singers do. This means that Aksel most likely is that kind of a person nobody would want to have as a friend because he makes up lies, and hopefully people don't like to be deceived for no reason whatsoever.

Sammy

Veteran
@GianlucaTomoe

So that's ONE thing that he said that wasn't true, not lieS (plural)
Secondly - do you know if it was true at the moment he stated it? No! Because you can't. So stop slandering here please. And the "all X do Y" is also far beyond you.

GianlucaTomoe

Banned
@GinalucaTomoe
So that's ONE thing that he said that wasn't true, not lieS (plural)
Secondly - do you know if it was true at the moment he stated it? No! Because you can't. So stop slandering here please. And the "all X do Y" is also far beyond you.

I expect, yanno, people to have a bit of coherence between what they say and what they end up doing at the end. Otherwise, besides being liars, they are bipolar too.

heke1988

I expect, yanno, people to have a bit of coherence between what they say and what they end up doing at the end. Otherwise, besides being liars, they are bipolar too.

So you have never told a lie in your life?:unsure:

Sammy

Veteran
Who are you to make a psychiatrist diagnosis?
People can change their mind or circumstances can change and that doesn't make someone a liar.
Stating that Aksel tells LIES (plural) when you have no evidence on the other hand....

Top Bottom