19 6.9%

13 4.7%

14 5.1%

10 3.6%

20 7.3%

42 15.3%

• Total voters

musicfan

Yeh sounds very like streamlined chart pop, much prefer the Eurovision song. Marry Me is my 5th favourite from Eurovision this year after that final performance.

eerik

Just when you though it could not get any worse....

theCONWEL

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
she just performed on big brother UK :mrgreen:

Joni

Krista Siegfrids is enjoying her new role as judge and mentor on Finland’s new talent show, The Voice Kids.

This coming Sunday, Krista’s team will be performing a song very close to her heart Marry Me, her self-penned entry to this year’s Eurovision Song Contest.

The three young members of Krista’s all-girl team, Bella Paasimäki, Hilla Pitkänen and Maila Ikävalko, will sing Marry Me to win a place in the contest’s semi-finals. Krista herself will decide which one of her team members will proceed to the next round.

Preview here:

Nettiennakko: Hillan, Bellan ja Mailan hillitön Marry Me on energiapommi! | Nelonen.fi

12Points

Krista Siegfrids is enjoying her new role as judge and mentor on Finland’s new talent show, The Voice Kids.

This coming Sunday, Krista’s team will be performing a song very close to her heart Marry Me, her self-penned entry to this year’s Eurovision Song Contest.

The three young members of Krista’s all-girl team, Bella Paasimäki, Hilla Pitkänen and Maila Ikävalko, will sing Marry Me to win a place in the contest’s semi-finals. Krista herself will decide which one of her team members will proceed to the next round.

Preview here:

Nettiennakko: Hillan, Bellan ja Mailan hillitön Marry Me on energiapommi! | Nelonen.fi

WOW, just like what Lena did

Atm, she sings an acoustic version of this song on a really good documentary/reportage on Svt1. Darn, I like this girl!

Fluke

I'm wondering, how was the political stance of this entry recieved / discussed in Finland? Did the politicians who opposed gay marriage comment on it at all?

CPV4931

greece

Actually imo there is no excuse about her place. Vocally she was good, the song has great tune and it is catchy xshrug It was 6th in my ranking and I was pretty impressed (in the bad way) with her place.

Rayman

Krista was one of my favourite artists in Malmö. She got such an unfair ranking despite a lively and catchy performance.
Marry me isn't really appreciated by the Eurofans so let's say it's one of my Eurovision guilty pleasures.
I don't want to launch a polemic but I think it's quite hypocritical she got a 23th rank from Europe because of the lesbian kiss when you see the winner of 2014.

However, I think she was underrated along with Amandine Bourgeois and Eythor.
Congrats to her and best wishes of happiness with her new husband !

Joni

The second season of Finnish version of The Voice Kids came to an end last weekend. For the second year in a row, Eurovision singer Krista Siegfrids’ team member sang her way to victory. Thirteen-year-old Aino Morko sang Paloma Faith’s “New York” while playing her cute ukulele.

Top Bottom