giphy.gif

giphy.gif

xheart Statistics are not available!*

Last edited:

ferret

HAHAHAHA I KNOW THAT BAND

in fact, the band is coming from my hometown xlove

You are well acquainted with the music of your country, apparently. :cool:
Because when I did my first Australian NF for WV, Zobo said he didn't know anyone in it. :lol: :lol:

nekoisneko

You are well acquainted with the music of your country, apparently. :cool:
Because when I did my first Australian NF for WV, Zobo said he didn't know anyone in it. :lol: :lol:

Well, if you asked me a popular music in Indonesia, I won't be able to answer. I am not following that much for the popular music in here, because they are somewhat cringey, always talk about love and sadness, and mostly dull ballad.
Therefore, I explore more indie scheme or non-popular one (major label but it has distinct in its music), esp for FSC.

For example, Weird Genius started as an indie project back when people start listening to EDM in here. That's why i know them.

ferret

... because they are somewhat cringey, always talk about love and sadness, and mostly dull ballad.
Oh Yes! I found a lot of these ballads and they all sound like the soundtracks to some very long dorama. :ROFLMAO:
However, some guys with guitars stand out and it reminds me of my Australian period in WV. :) I would like to send one of them later.

nekoisneko

Oh Yes! I found a lot of these ballads and they all sound like the soundtracks to some very long dorama. :ROFLMAO:
However, some guys with guitars stand out and it reminds me of my Australian period in WV. :) I would like to send one of them later.

It is. Some of them are soundtrack for soap opera/drama.
hmmm, I wonder who is this "guys with guitars" xthink. I am not sure that you refer "guys with guitars" to the pic of band earlier.

ferret

It is. Some of them are soundtrack for soap opera/drama.
hmmm, I wonder who is this "guys with guitars" xthink. I am not sure that you refer "guys with guitars" to the pic of band earlier.
Specifically those guys with guitars! :cool: And these guitars are Latin, as far as I can hear.
But I was talking about something else. It's probably just pop, but the national tone makes this sound very atmospheric and appealing to me.
In addition, I found an Indonesian pop hit that has 610 million views! :eek: Lathi has only 92 million...

ferret

Oh and of course this hot dangdut would smash OM xheat xheat
I don't think. Fans of pop music (or cheap trash) do not vote for Indonesia. :ROFLMAO: In any case, I had a different song in mind.:)

ferret

Ferret need to really consider my suggestions

Thanks. :) But I'm interested in finding something unusual in this exotic and distant country, to find something that will be close to my taste. And then, I think I already sent HITS to the first 5 editions and even won... I think this is quite enough. ;)

ferret

3601970531_ec5367a17d_b_d.jpg

◒ KUBURAN - Saredona!

artworks-000641535541-i6bjzi-t500x500.jpg

🇮🇩 xdiablo 🇮🇩

nekoisneko

I knew your entry will be this song. xheat

Na na na na Saredona

Tbh it is funny to listen to the minor version, because they seem serious (while they are very well known for their comical and funny song)

Including original version of Saredona :lol:

ferret

@nekoisneko
I used the minor version for last night's show. But even she was received coolly and no one understood the humor, as it seemed to me. :ROFLMAO: But it doesn't matter. I like this funny folk music and I'm very happy to have discovered it in Indonesia! :cool:

ferret

FznzHh7.png

34 POiNTS!
xheartxheartxheart

What's next?

ferret

next ambience folk indie? xthink
We're choosing between a guy with a guitar and a little-known (I think) indie artist - you're right about something.;)

ferret

tanayu-2017-letter-f-tft7.jpg

◒ TANAYU - TOUCH ◓

t355274381-b1233106595_s400.jpg

Vote for the Indonesian Bjork! xheart

nekoisneko

OMG this is good!!

I did not know if she is still active producing music (and changed her name into TANAYU).

This was her with other Indonesian Popular Singer

You should try to listen to NEONOMORA or Figura Renata

Top Bottom