Contact us

Fave TV Series and shows

Blush

Extreme makeover is really great. in the romanian version they change those ppl so much that not even their family recognize them anymore.

2eahufn.jpg

bgr8uv.jpg

Stella

Thanks for the link,Blush!
I could see the other cases :)
Those womans are a good example of the fact that the beauty of their soul is more important than the beauty of their body.
I read a book last week "The Phantom of the opera" and was great.If Eric hadn't been ugly,he would have shown to the entire world that he is a genius and would have known what is love :cry:

Blush

i don't think is funny at all. some of the cases are really sad...to have 40 years old and no money to raise your kids because no one gives you a job because of your look, and never afford to go to a dentist ..i think is really sad. some of those live with 250 E/month and going to a decent dentist takes you much more..is sad not being able to take care of your self as a woman and im not even saying cosmetics or gym..just the basics. so this show is a really oportunity(the only one in fact) for them to feel happy with their selves.

Jukica

(Retired) Admin
Ah, I think some television in Croatia showed Extreme Makeover, but American version, there's no Croatian version. :lol:

apocalexxnow

There is a lot of material for Extreme Makeover here, most grandmothers don't care (or don't have the money to care) about their appearance at all.

strajker

Aquí no hay quien viva , Medium , Charmed , South Park

94ayd

Have I mentioned Desperate Housewives? This is so an atypical soap. It's so mysterious, dark - a lot of murders and fishy stuff going around. It deals with a lot of problems of society and yeah, it's very exiciting. Not like other soap operas where the same thing happens over and over again.

Scooby

Jukica said:
Ah, I think some television in Croatia showed Extreme Makeover, but American version, there's no Croatian version. :lol:

Some kind of extreme makeover is on nova tv (magazin in and red carpet)

I start to watch serbian farma, countdown to oslo and the simpsons (watched this cartoon milion time)

Tristran

94ayd said:
Have I mentioned Desperate Hosuewives? This is so an atypical soap. It's so mysterious, dark - a lot of murders and fishy stuff going around. It deals with a lot of problems of society and yeah, it's very exiciting. Not like other soap operas where the same thing happens over and over again.

Ooh, LOVE that show! The writers of that show always come up with the best unexpected twists and turns, I've become quite addicted to it.

It took me a few episodes, but I'm starting to like True Blood as well. I also just finished watching all the episodes of Torchwood. Maybe not as good as Doctor Who, but pretty close.

aletem

I have started to watch "Wipeout" recently. It's a very funny show. If you are curious, go on YT and search "wipeout". Very funny, trust me. :mrgreen:

Isabella

aletem said:
I have started to watch "Wipeout" recently. It's a very funny show. If you are curious, go on YT and search "wipeout". Very funny, trust me. :mrgreen:

I love that show. I've heard that new season will start soon on Croatian RTL.
Here it is :lol:
[youtube:2p572l8s]KkIBGuD2lkU[/youtube:2p572l8s]

aletem

Yeah I would like to take part as well (even though it looks easy when you watch it, it is hard to go through mud all the time). :D

Here is a very funny clip from UK wipeout. The host is so funny (bear in mind to hear the part about Elisah :lol: :lol: )
[youtube:13o9osok]AUFEEEtiDRw[/youtube:13o9osok]

Here is another funny one. The American one is funnier, because the hosts are awesome. John and John. :lol: :lol: I love how they give people nicknames ("Cheap date", "prom date", "vampire", "briiiick" :lol: ).
[youtube:13o9osok]1s80Cmc0pw0[/youtube:13o9osok]

Top Bottom